Chapter 20

(AN: hello. I AM BACK MY FELLOW ERERI FANGIRL/FANBOY READERS!!!!! Thank you for being so supportive. Reading those comments really heped me. I can't believe I've reached 1.7k views. Like this is amazing. 😱😆 thank you for all those views and support. Ok so here's the next chapter. Enjoy. Also, if anyone is a fan of Sword Art Online, then you should check out Marky1415  fan fiction. It's really good and definitely worth a read. Thank you.)

"Today is going to be sunshine all day in places here, here and here..." I heard the TV blare as I was eating my cereal. It had been a month since Levi and I started going out. I was still suspended, and only had another month until I had to go back to school. "I have to make this month count." I said to myself as I finished up my cereal, washed my bowl up then put it in the cupboard.
I looked outside the window, a smile beginning to approach my face. It was raining. "Turns out the weather forecast was wrong." I said to myself, smiling, as I went into my bedroom and sat on the windowsill, watching the rain drops race each other to the bottom of the glass. The once dry pavement became covered in water, puddles forming in the little dents in the ground.
Wanting to feels the refreshing water on my face, I took my hoodie, put on my shoes and went outside, lifting my head up. Water droplets fell onto each feature of my face, sliding down and falling into my clothes, becoming absorbed by the fabric. My clothes were getting soaked but I didn't care. This feels so nice. I thought to myself. However, in the corner of my eye, I could see a silhouette of a person, standing beside a tree near my house. I brought my head down and looked directly at the tree to look at the figure however, when I looked in their direction, they was gone. Just my imagination I thought before I saw a pair of eyes emerge from the tree, staring at me eagerly and...hungrily? Ok. I know that wasn't just my imagination. Time to go inside and lock all the doors. I thought, running inside, locking the doors and windows. Ok. Now I'm safe. I checked the time. It was eleven o'clock. I walked upstairs, keeping my back to the wall and ran into my room, shutting the door tightly shut. Expecting to see someone with a knife gtanding there when i turned around, I sighed with relief, locking the door behind me, thanking the Lord that there was no one in my room. Ok. So maybe I over reacted just a little bit. I thought, lying down on my bed. Taking out my phone, I opened up his previous chat with Levi and sent him a text.

Heyyyy Levi.

Levi: Hi

I'm being stalked. Help.

Levi: what are you talking about Eren?

Someone is following me and stalking me in front of my house. Can you come over? Pleeease??

Levi: fiiine. But if I get soaked, I'm blaming you.

Thank you Levi. You're the best boyfriend ever.

I know.

I smiled at my phone before putting it down and peeking out of the window to see if the person was still there.

They weren't.

I sighed with relief, grateful that they had gone. I laid back on my bed, patiently waiting for Levi to arrive already, looking at the time on my watch. Ugh. He's taking forever. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I jumped off of my bed, running downstairs to open the door. "Well it's about time." I said as I opened the door. "I've been waiting for ag-" but I stopped as soon as I saw it wasn't Levi. The person standing in front of me had a black ski mask on and a long black trench coat. Looking at me for a good 30 seconds they ran off, leaving me at the door step. Confused, I stood at the doorway, trying to process what happened. That's weird. Why would someone do that? I thought as I closed the door. I was about to sit on the sofa when I heard another knock. Please be Levi. Please be Levi. I opened the door to see a short, beautiful, emotionless man in front of me. I sighed with relief. "Thank god it's you."
"Who else would it b-hey!" He yelled as I dragged him into the house closing the door. "What was that for?"
"About less then a minute ago, a guy in a black ski mask knocked on my door, stared at me then ran off."
He looked at me, his expression still emotionless. "Well that's weird."
"Thank you!" I said then I looked around the house, sudden feeling quite uncomfortable. "Do you want to go out somewhere?" I asked, wanting to leave the house.
"While its pouring with rain? No thank you."
"Come on Levi. It'll be fun."
"No."
"Please?" I gave him the puppy dog eyes, which I knew always worked. He looked away, avoiding my gaze as I kept staring at him. Eventually, he looked at me then sighed. "Fine."
"Yay. I'll go grab my umbrella and hoodie then we can get going."

Time skip, brought to you by the adorableness of Marco.

The sound of rain hitting the tip of the umbrella, filled my ears as Levi and I walked, hand in hand.
"Where are we going?" He asked, breaking the comfortable silence that had been going on between us for about ten minutes. I hadn't really thought about it until I felt my stomach rumble a little. But I just had breakfast. Oh well. It wouldn't hurt to eat again.
"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" I asked. He shook his head causing me to grin. "Great. Then how about we go eat at the Wings of Freedom?"
"Sounds good." He answered. Wings of freedom it was then. As we continued to walk , I could've sworn that I felt as though something...or someone was following me. Huh. That's strange. I stopped and turned around to see if anyone in particular was obviously following me. I didn't see anyone.
"Hey. Is everything alright?" Levi asked, looking at the direction I was looking in. I stared forward for a few seconds then shook my head, giving Levi a reassuring smile.
"Yeah. Everything's fine." I said, brushing the feeling off. We continued to walk, the feeling partly gone but still lingering in the back of my mind. Did I ignore it? Yes. Do I regret that I didn't pay more attention to it?

Yes.

((Sorry I didn't write for a whole month. And with a really bad chapter too. I'm sorry. But I'm so happy because everything is so much better and I'm so happy I came up with this idea. After a few chapters though, I will be finishing this book. But don't worry because I'm drafting a new Ereri fan fiction. When I finish this one, I'll publish a snippet of it. Until next time, goodbye my fellow readers. And again. Thank you so much for reading. It really puts a smile on my face. Also don't forget to check out Marky1415  fan fiction. It's really good and it's worth a read. So yeah. Thank you))