The beginning

*Chapter 1: The beginning*

My name is Isabelle Winchester. I think. I'm the daughter of a hunter. One history exam can't bother me this much! I pace back and forth getting ready for school. The thing is if I don't get a good grade on this my average will be a D and dad won't like that. "Isabelle get down here. Your gonna be late!" My dad yells from downstairs. I sigh grabbing my bag and head downstairs. My dad takes my to school everyday, and he hates taking me in late. "Sorry Dad." I mumble getting in the car. "You know it's okay, Izzy." Dad laughs. He pulls up at school with a couple minutes to spare. "Love ya, Dad." I say getting out of the car. "Love you. Hey your gonna do fine on that history exam." He says. I nod and run inside. Slipping into science class right as the teacher calls my name. "Here." I say just like everyone else does. "Your late." My bestfriend Ethan whispers.
"Yep." I laugh.
The bell rings and as I start to leave the teacher stops me. "I know you don't have history next but go and take your test your leaving early today." Ms. James says. I nod and go find Ethan. "Wow, who's the jerk." He says noticing the expression on my face. "History exam time. Apparently I'm leaving early." I roll my eyes. The bell rings. I swear sometimes I wish I could shoot that bell! "Have fun!" He yells as I open the door. I hand in the test twenty minutes later. "Thank you." Mr. Smoke takes the test. "Your rides here." Ethan says the minute I open the door. I look down toward the door to see a man standing in the hall. I take off in a run toward him running right into him, which kinda hurt, and hug him. "Uncle Sammy." I say. He picks me up like a little kid and carries me outside. "One thing, Izzy, Dean doesn't know I picked you up early. But God it's been two years since I've seen you." It was true Sam had moved away after they stopped hunting two years ago. "I missed you." I laugh. "I missed you to, kid." He says. "How old are you now?" He asks as we head to someplace, he won't tell me where though. "15." I answer. "I hope your not how Dean was at that age." He laughs. "I don't know what was he like?" I ask. "Let's see your 15, I'll tell you when your 23." He says.