Ten Minutes

# Chapter 11: Ten Minutes #

I run into Jitters. If you wonder what I did with the bow and arrows they're in my bag. "Isabelle, over here." A familiar voice yells. I quickly look in the direction of it. "Aiden!" I run over and tackle him. "I wasn't sure if you would come." I say. "Of course I would, Belle." Aiden shakes his head. "Look at you, Isabelle." He says. "How about you." I laugh. "Isabelle." Krissy says walking over. "Krissy." She hugs me. Krissy's eyes land on Aiden. "A vamp. Seriously Izzy.". I smile. "Wait is this the vampire!" Krissy gasps. I nod, "The one and only.". Aiden smiles. "Aiden Hathaway at your service.". "I don't like Vamps." Krissy mumbles. "I know and normally I don't either, but I like this one." I say kissing Aiden's cheek. "I get it." Krissy sighs. "I trust both of you." I say. "Did you bring it?" I ask Krissy wanting to get this over. She nods and pulls out a veil contains blue liquid. "Follow me then." Aiden leads us to a small room. "If I'm in there for more then ten minutes get me out." I tell Krissy. "Wait you're not really gonna do it, are you?" Aiden asks grabbing my arm. "Aiden, I have to. I need to remember." I sigh.  "It's only ten minutes." I say with a smile. "Last time you told me that you almost died." He says. "I will come back to you alive this time. No nothing. I will be back." I say. He lets go of my arm. I kiss his cheek, then grab the veil, "Ten minutes." I tell Krissy as I do. She nods and sets her watch. I drink the veil. The liquid tastes terrible. I start to fall back and Aiden catches me. "Ten minutes." I smile at him, then close my eyes.

#################################################

I know it's short, but it's something.

If you get the Jitters reference I love you.

What'd she take?

Also thank you guys for 224 reads! It's just amazing.