I'm Not a Child

# Chapter 10: I'm not a child #

"I'm going downstairs." Claudia says. "Okay I'll be down in a minute." I say. She leaves and I shut the door. I look in the mirror messing with my hair before pulling it to the side. "You've got this, Isabelle." I say to my reflection. "You are strong and not weak. This is what he'd want you to do, and you know it.". My reflection smirks at me, and I jump. "Really, Isabelle, you you believe that." My reflection says. "Do you really believe he'd want to doing this.?" The other Isabelle asks. I nod. "You really want to drag Cody and Claudia into this? Risk them getting hurt or killed." Non me smiles. "You know you can do it without them you are after all a Winchester. My dear Isabelle, how'd it feel not even being able to give him a proper rest." She says. I shake my head. "How'd it feel having to wrap your best friend in a sheet and burn him in the middle of the woods. Without your dad? Uncle? Family? How about little Cora? What are you going to tell her? Your older brother's dead? He was shot, Cora? I couldn't save him? We burned him in the woods? Say Isabelle?" I close my eyes."That's right you are scared. Your a scared little child. Face it you're weak, Isabelle." The reflection smirks again. "And besides we all know that bullet wasn't aimed for him.". "Stop it! Stop it! Just go away!" I cry and I shut my eyes. When I open them she's gone. "You were right." I say. "You were right all along. I am scared, I'm more than that I'm terrified. And yes, it hurt when I lit the sheet and no, I don't know what I'm going to say to his six year old little sister. But I know I wanna be able to say I found the person who did it." I sigh. "And I don't care how I do, but I can let anyone else get hurt because of me." I say to myself. I walk over to my bag and pull out a black tank top and some jeans. I quickly change into them, and find my half cut black jacket. I let my hair fall down around my shoulders. I grab my bow and quiver, the Chinese Ring daggers, and slip a couple knives into my boots. I grab my bag and open a window. I jump out and land on the ground softly. I start walking away. As I do I send a quick text to Cody and Claudia, I also text a couple other people. "And I am not a weak little child." I mumble. "I will find them." I get a text which reads: Meet me at Jitters ASAP. With that I take off in a run.

#################################################

So....... Umm....... Idk what to say really. It almost made me cry picturing what the burning would look like and how she'd feel.

Who do you think she text?