I Shouldn't Have Done It

# Chapter 12: I Shouldn't Have Done It #

"Isabelle!" Uncle Sam called out. I turned towards Aiden quickly. "They can't do this. Aiden, that can't!" I whisper. A minute later a strong hand was own my arm. I knew that arm it was my dad's. "Isabelle, please look at me." Dad pleads. I shake my head. "No, Daddy, I have to do this." I say. Dad forces me to turn and face him. He wouldn't look me in the eyes. "Isabelle." He sighs. "Isabelle, baby girl, I did it. I killed Ethan. I was aiming for the wolf, but Ethan jumped in the way okay. It was to late to stop it. I shouldn't have done it, and I'm so sorry Isabelle." He says. I let out a gasp. I look him dead in the eyes, "Answer me this.  Why? Why were you shooting at Cody? Why were you here?".  "Izzy, I took a job, and it was to kill werewolves in Beacon Hills. Cody Dylan just happened to be the first one." Dad asnswers. "Isabelle!" I turn to see Claudia, Cody, and Mom running toward me. "Clauds, Cods, Mom." I say. "Allison?" My dad asks. "Dean, my Dean?" Mom asks. He nods. Mom runs into Dad's arms. "I missed you, Alli." My dad sighs. "I missed you too." Mom says. "To stay?" I ask looking at the two. Mom nods, "To stay.". "Us too." Claudia and Cody say in unison. "Me to." Aiden laughs. "Now I really want you to stay." I say kissing  Aiden's cheek. "That's that vampire!" Dad objects. I smile. We all walk outside, but a blue box waits right in front of us. A man with gray hair pops out. "Who's Isabelle?" He asks. I raise my hand. "Good. I need your help on something." He says. "Doctor!" A girl appears beside him. "Introduce yourself first.". "Oh I'm sorry I'm The Doctor and this is my assistant Clara Oswald." He says. "Anyway we need your help with something. If you'd be willing to that is." Clara explains. I look at everyone. Cody with his arm around Claudia, Dad with his arms around Mom, Aiden standing beside me with Krissy.  Everyone happy except me. I lost my best friend, and had so many memories restored that I just couldn't be here. I nod, "Yes I'll go.". I look back at everyone. "I could use a little time away for lies and betrayal and Hunters and everything else." I state. The Doctor smile and gets back in the box, and the girl follows. "Goodbye guys." I say, and then climb into the box. I look around in amazement. "Go ahead say it." The Doctor says. "It's different." I say. "New. That's a new one." The Doctor says with a laugh.   TO BE CONTINUED...............

#########################################

I know short story right. Book to is called Sonic Bow. And in this it will be Izzy with the Doctor and Clara, Torchwood, and the monsters they'll face. There will also be flashbacks of her past. It will still have lots of SPN & TW in it. 

Anyway I, of course, have a question. Do you want Isabelle's nickname to be Izzy or Belle?

Because I can't decide which one. Anyway book 2 to will be up Saturday night so please look for 

See you Saturday. - Izzy out