Vamp and the Runaway Prisoner

# Chapter 11: Vamp and the Runaway Prisoner #

=====

Dean's phone goes off. Sam looked over at his brother. "Aren't you going to check that?"
"Nope." Dean shakes him head.
"It could be Belle, though." Sam said. They hadn't heard from her in away and they hadn't seen her when they left. "Yes, Father, how quickly can you forget about me for that stupid job." Isabelle sneered sarcasticly. Dean jumped, sometimes it was scary that he could hear her. "Fine you two win." He sighed getting out his phone. "Dean, you okay? I'm the only one in the car with you." Sam asked slowly.
"I'm fine, Sammy.". Dean looked down at his phone. Two new texts, both from unknown numbers. Dean clicked on the first one: You don't know the number, but listen to me. Your daughter Isabelle's in trouble. I know you're in town. She's at Jitter on Tyler St. - Cody McCall.

The second read:
This is Claudia Stilinski. You might not remember me Uncle Dean, but Belle's in trouble She's at Jitters on Tyler St. I think she's going to try and get her memories back. Love Claudia.

The truth is Dean remembered the young Stilinski girl and McCall boy well. "To Jitters, Sammy, and fast Izzy's in trouble."
====

Been a while since you dressed for the kill
- Kids in the Dark by All Time Low.
...........

I opened my eyes to see someone slip into the room. I jumped back as he turned the light on. "It's okay I'm not going to hurt you." He whispers. "I'm Aiden.". He walked over and undoes one of the chains that held my arm. "Isabelle." He says. He undoes the other one and I start to fall. He catches me, "I've got you just stick with me we're getting out of here.
The scene changed and I'm standing in the living room. My parents are fighting. "I swear, Allison, if you go on this mission!" My dad yells. "Dean, I have to." Mom says laying her hand on his shoulder. She loved him so much. "Allison, I can't. I love you so much, but if you do this. I just... I don't want Belle in this kind of life!" Dad says. "Dean." Mom gasps. "I'm sorry Allison." My dad turned away from her. "I'm sorry too, Dean, but I have to do this." Mom says. "Belle! Belle get down here." Mom yells, she didn't know I was already there. "Come on, sweety, tell Daddy bye then we gotta go." She says. I ran over to Dad and hugged him. "Bye, baby girl, have fun at grandaddy's house." Dad says. I smile at him and run back to Momma. We arrive at Gramps' house. I give Mom a huge hug. I was about to get out when Mom stopped me. "Belle." She said. She pulled out a purple vile and hands it to me. "I want you to promise me you'll take this after you eat, okay." She says. I nod "I promise, Mommy.". "I love you, baby girl." . "I love you too, Mommy. I never realized that as I ran away mom was crying.
My mother never died. The last night she was there was a lie.
.......

I wake up in Aiden's arms, right where I left. "Oh, Belle!" Aiden hugs me tightly. "Aiden, it was a lie it was all a lie, everything." I sigh. Krissy helps me up. "Do you have any real clothes?" I ask. She pulls a black tank top, black pants, and a red crop jacket. I smile and take them. I change quickly and walk back out. "Now I need some help hunting down some stuff, you in?" I ask with a smirk. They both nod. I smile swinging my backpack over my shoulder. "It's been awhile since you dressed for the kill hasn't it." Aiden says. I nod. We walk out of the back room and almost make it thought the door, when I see them. "Isabelle!"

#################
Hey guys sorry about not updating this weekend, it was a crazy one.
Who's that?
And how do you feel about the lies?
Sorry I know this update sucked. ~ Izzy