The Note

# Chapter 5: The Note #

"Who is it?" I ask getting out of the car. "Go inside, Isabelle." Dad answers. "Who is it, Dad?" I ask again. "Isabelle Marie! Just go inside." Dad says getting mad now. "Fine." I say.. I run up to the door and push it open. Sammy stands there. "Sammy!" I yell and jump into his open arms. "I told ya." Sammy whispers into my ear. I laugh "How?". Dad shrugs "I realized it was wrong you'd just lost your mom and I took your uncle away to.". "I just... When you got taken, Izzy, I had just lost your mother and I couldn't lose you too. The only thing I could thing of was getting you back from that vampire. Sam that we needed to investigate something else." Dad pauses then continues. "I got so mad I told him never to come back here when we found you. And that I was done hunting after that." Dad says. "Am I dreaming?" I ask looking between the two. They shake their heads. After a few hours I decide to go to bed. I slip up to my room says goodnight as I go.

# Next Morning #

"Bye Dad love you." I say rushing out of the car. I hurry inside and to my locker. "Izzy!" Cody yells running through the school doors. "Iz!" Ethan yells from the other end of the hall. I wait where I am. Cody reaches me right before Ethan does. I look up at Cody. "The light blue Jeep pulled up outside a minute ago. And this really cute strawberry blonde with green eye got out. She asked me if I knew a girl named Isabelle Winchester and I nodded. She have me this note and told me to give it to you." Cody says handing me the note. "But that's not the strange part. When she got back in the car I decided to listen in. Her dad said, Claudia Stilinski I'm proud of you. And she said, Thanks Daddy I hope aunt Allison will be proud of me. Then they drove off. But their license plate said California." Cody says. "Beacon Hills, California." I mumble. I open the letter and began to read.
Dear Isabelle,
I'm sorry for all the time I haven't been with you. I left that box of my stuff outside the house the other day so Dean would find it. I came to see you that night. I know you think it was your imagination, but it wasn't. I sent Claudia to give this to Cody for you. Do you remember her or him? Probably not cause you guys were little. I miss you and I love you more then you will ever know. I didn't mean to leave you. I was dead or dying until Stiles found me in the woods he took me back to the animal clinic and Deaton fixed me. Do you remember Stiles or Lydia? I hope to see you soon my Belle. I can't come back though. Come find me, Iz. Come to me. I'm in Beacon Hills, California.
I love you,
Mom.
There's a picture as well of three kids. One of them was me, one of them looked like Cody, and the other like the girl Cody described.
"My mom's not dead" I whisper. I glare up at the boys. "Outside now, Wolfie." I say to Cody. "You to, Eth.". I run outside the boys right behind me. I open the drivers door of Ethan's car. "Get in and give me the keys now." I say before adding. "Cody up front, we need to talk.". Everyone gets in and I start to drive to my house. "You were born a werewolf." I say glancing at Cody. "That night the creature didn't turn you, you killed it though. I bet if your eyes weren't red they'd be blue." I pause and Cody nods. "Your mother screamed words but in Japanese. It was a full moon two and a half years ago." I pause again and Cody nods again. I hand him the picture when we stop. "What was your parents names?" I ask. "Scott and Kira McCall." Cody answers looking at the picture. "Allison Argent ever heard the name?" I ask. "Yeah she and my dad were close. She had a daughter I played with when I was younger." Cody answers. "Is she in that picture?" I ask. He nods "That one." He points to me. "Cody, look.". I took the picture from his hands and folded it so only me as a kid showed. I held it up to me. "Izzy!" He gasps. "Your her. Your Allison Argents daughter!". "The other girl I think is the girl Claudia." I say pulling up in my driveway. "My mom, she's alive. I'm going to get her back." I get our of the car. They do the same. "You guys don't have to come with me, but I'm going." I say. "I'm going." Ethan says. "Me too." Cody adds. "Gear up boys and let's go get my Mom." I say unlocking the garage door and slipping in. "We have to go up the back steps cause my Dad's in the kitchen." I whisper opening the door to the stairs. We made it to my room, got what we needed and got out. "Let's go find your mom." Ethan says starting the car and backing out of the driveway.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
Surprise Allison is not dead!
Isn't it like Stiles to save Allison.
And the Winchester boys back together and ready to hunt stuff again. And P.S. they just left for Beacon Hills as well.

Do you guys like how Cody and Izzy already knew each other?

What do you think Dean's gonna do when he finds out Isabella left?

What do you think Izzy's going to do when she finds out her dad left?
Let me know in comments.
~ Skye