The Shot

# Chapter 8: The Shot #

"Ethan." I gasp. I pull him into my lap. "It's okay, Izzy." Ethan says blood a starting to spill out of the corner of his mouth. "It's not okay." I whisper. "It is. Soon I'll have wings and I'll get to see some old friends." Ethan laughs/winces. "And made one more." He looks over at Cody. "But most importantly I'll be able to watch over you and protect you like I'd like to." He smiles. "I love you Isabelle Winchester.". "God Ethan I love you too." I cry. "Do you remember what you told me when we met." With that Ethan closed his eyes and died. "Ethan!" I yell "Ethan please wake up!" I cry. That's why I lose it. I start crying uncontrollable. "Baby girl." My mom say sinking beside me. "Mommy." I lean into her and cry harder.

= = = = = = = = = = =

"Dangit, Dean, you didn't hit the wolf!" Sam said. "Then the the heck did I hit?" Dean demanded. "You hit the boy next to him." Sam sighed. "Oh well, we have to find the banshee and her friends." Dean said. "Yeah, that's like two hours away." Sam laughed at his brother "You really need to learn how to shoot, because after two years you are out of practice.". "Shut up and let's go." Dean said hitting his brother. "Fine.".

= = = = = = = = = = =

"I'm so sorry." A boy said looking up from his schedule. "It's fine I wasn't watching where I was going." I said. "Here let me help with that." The boy bent down and start grabbing books. "Thanks." I started to pick up books too. We both stood up. He handed my the books. "Here.". "Are you new?" I ask taking the books. "Yeah, just transferred." He smiles. "I'm Isabelle." I stuck out my hand. "Ethan." He shook my hand. "I can help you get to class." I offer. "That'd be great, Isabelle." He excepts. "Please call me Izzy." I said. "Okay, Izzy." Ethan said with a smile. "Can I ask you a question?" I ask as we start to walk. "You just did." Ethan said "And yes you may.". "You have a tattoo on your wrist, it's a lion. How'd you get it?" I asked. "My dad gave it to me on my twelfth birthday." He shrugged. "Is your family Hunters?" I asked slowly. "Yeah." He answered. "Mine to. Is that your crest?". He nods. "Here's your class." I said with a smile. "If you need anything else my lockers 323.". He nods "Thanks.". I smile and walk away.

= = = = = = =

"Mama." I say. "Yes, baby." She says stroking my hair. "He's gone." I whisper. "I know baby girl." She sighs. "I love you." I whisper starting to fall asleep. "I love you too." Mom says.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Hey guys,
So did Dean did it?
Okay guys that's it for today so Like, Comment, and whatever else ya do.
~ Skye