Chapter 2

Before I left, I tried to have a small chat with Levi. I tried to find out how old he was, why he was living in the underground but mainly I tried to find out why he looked so sick. All that, while he was taking and noting mesurements. I stopped when I noticed that he was just ignoring me. Maybe those are not topics he liked. When he finished I put my shoes and jacket back on. 

"What about the colour? Is gray okay?", he asked.

"Gray is perfectly fine."

"I would say you come back in two days... I will try to finish it as fastly as I can."

"Perfect. Thanks again man."

"N-no problem at all..."

"Let me ask one more time... Are you feeling well? You look extremly pale and weak you know?"

He was quiet for a while but then looked up to me and answered "It doesn't matter. I can't just lay down 'till I get better. I have stuff to do later."

"What kid of st--"

"Stuff." I was cut off by Levi. I knew something was going on but I realized that it was none of my buisness. After saying goodbye, I headed back home. 
On the way back home, while I was still in the underground I saw 3 young men heading in the oposite direction. I heard them talking about Levi...

-"Do you think Levi will obey this time?"
-"He has to, or I'll just hold him still, haha."
Then the three of them laughed. I stood still as they passed by me. I turned around and decided to follow them to find out what they meant. 

Levi's POV

I was just starting to cut out the fabric for mr. Smith's suit, while waiting for them. I could feel my hands shaking, making it difficult to cut in the fabric straight. I was scared, I didn't know what they would have done to me. Somehow I wished that mr. Smith would have stayed longer... That moment I realized, that I was weak. I was not strong like everyone tought. I was only human...
They knocked at my door. That's when my heart skipped a beat. I knew that I had to open that door. Or they would find a way to get in anyways. I started sweating cold... I left my scissors on the table and shaking I walked to the door, opening it hesitately. 

"Oi Levi, why did it take so long for you to open the fucking door?",the leader of them said. 

"I'm sorry, I was just wor-" I was cut of by them pushing me inside and getting inside themselfes, closing the door. I was trying to get up, but one of them kicked me in the face, making me fall back down. I just sat up and held the spot where I got hit.

"Where's the money?", the leader asked. They always came to take away all my money... But what money could I have given to them if I had none?

"I'm sorry... I didn't get to work a lot... So I can't pay yo-" I was cut off by another kick, this time in the stomach. It was so hard that it made me spit some blood. I was breathing heavily, looking up to them terrified. Since when did I became such a coward?

-"What should we do to him?",the leader asked to his two friends.
-"Lets scare the crap out of him. Let's rape him so he'll learn his lesson",the shorter one said.
-"I'll hold him still"

I opened my gray eyes widely when I heard that. For one moment, I was petrafied. Suddenly, I got up and tried to get away, running to the window. Unfortunately the one who suggested this whole shit got me by my leg and pulled me back. 

"Let me go!!",I shouted at them, as they pulled me to the ground and started ripping my clothes off. It was me against three... Maybe the best would have been, if I would just had given up and let them do whatever they wanted to me. I didn't want this. I was scared...
Suddenly I heard mr. Smith's voice saying "Stop right there.". When I looked up he was pointing a gun a them. They stopped and stared at him, terrified by the gun. 

Erwin's POV

When I arrived I heard Levi shouting. I decided to just go in. I did so and when I got into the living room, I saw three pigs ripping his clothes off. Gladly, I brought my gun along. I pointed it at them and ordered to let Levi go. They did so and I noticed that they were uncomfortable because I had a gun. "Now get out and don't  ever get near Levi again. The next time I'll shoot. Just leave now!" I ordered again. They just run out like scared chickens. Those bastards. I closed the door and went over to Levi, who was trying to cover his body somehow, but all that's left of his clothing is 1000 little pieces. I took off my Jacket and put it over Levi's shoulders. The jacket is big enough to cover his tiny body. He looked up to me "Why did you come back?"

"Because I saw those bastards talking about you and I decided to follow them", I replied.

"Well thank you.. But you better don't waist your time on trying to save me... They'll come back anyways" Levi stood up  and covered himself with my jacket. He looked up to me again.

"Don't even think of that... Anyways, are you ok? Your cheek is swollen"

"I'm fine now, thank you..."

"What did they want from you?"

"Money..."

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't just take Levi to the surface. But I came to a conclusion.

"I will stay here and take care of you"

"B-but... I-"

"No buts"

Levi just looked at the ground and noded.