Chapter 10

The rich man pulled me by my arm upstairs, to his room, after putting the others away. I tried to pull away as he grabbed my arm, but he was way stronger than me. Also, he had his gun always by him. My life was depending on his mood. I had to obey, or I could forget intirely to meet Erwin again one day... Even if I knew that I would never meet him again. 

We arrived into his room. I didn't know his name. I just had to call him master. He locked up the room and closed all the blinds at the windows. I did not have permission to talk, so I just stood there, looking at him and still covering my fragile body with the blanket he gave me. He walked over to me and pulled away my blanket roughly. I gasped a bit and then tried to cover myself up with my arms.
"Stop hiding your body.", he ordered. But I didn't want to follow his order. I was ashamed. He was not Erwin, so he didn't have the right to see it. Out of nowhere he slapped me really hard, making me fall to the ground. I held my cheek and looked up to him. There I realized again, that I was weak. I was extremely weak. I had fear in my eyes... I was pathetic.
"I know guys like you too well. You're trying to not obey my orders so I could kill you before doing anything you don't like to you. Well guess what you scum" He pulled me up by my hair. It really hurt, so I was holding my hair to make it hurt less. "If you do not follow my orders, I won't kill you..." I looked up to him. "But I will torture you for the rest of your life and make you regret the day you was born!!!" I was shocked, realizing that there was no way out of the shit I was in. "You have the permission to talk now.", He said. 
"Why do you do this?..."
"Why you ask? Because I love the hopeless look you guys give when you realize that you're in deep shit for life!" He started laughing.
"You monster..."
He smiled at me with his evily. "You soon will regret calling me a monster." He said pulling me up even more by my hair. "Stop it hurts!!" I said trying to get on my own feet. 
"I show you what really hurts." He threw me on the bed. Before I could even try to get up, he got on top of me, pinning me down and with a pair of handcuffs, he chained me to the bed so I could not escape.
"Let me go!!!" I struggled. I gasped out of fear when I saw him taking a whipe into his right hand. When he started hitting me with it, all I was able to do was crying and screaming, begging him to stop. Of course, he didn't listen to me. And after that he had sex with me...

--------------------------------------------------------

Later, after the nightmare was over, or at least the first part of it, I got a very long shirt, that was only used to cover me up when he didn't need me for certain stuff. The colour of it was beige, and he put ankle cuffs on me feet, a clear sign that I was a slave. 
I was sitting on the bed. He told me to do so when he didn't need me. Why didn't I kill myself before getting to this point?  I kept asking myself that the whole time. But at the same time a part of me, that I was looking for for years came up again. I wanted to kill that guy. Make him pay for how he was treatening me. 

(Sorry for the short chapter, but I want to reveal important stuff in the next one XD I will start writing Chapter 11 right now!)