Chapter 6

After we stopped acting like little kids, Levi turned to me and said: "Your suit is almost finished. Please Try it on so I know what to modify, okay?"

"Wow Levi why are you so fast at it?", I was surprised.

"Dunno. Maybe because I often stay awake at night to finish my works."

I tried it on and then stood in front of the mirror. It wasn't finished yet but I could tell that it was very well done. Levi than sat in a chair in front of me and marked the parts he had to change a bit. "Is it comfortable?" he asked.

"It really is. You did great."

"It's not finished yet. But it will be soon." He said while being really concentrated. He was always cute, no matter what he was doing. I loved him so much. But I didn't tell him yet. I knew that love was something new for him and I didn't want to pressure him to say that he loves me. So I didn't say either for the beginning. Crazy... We knew each other for only 2 days and we were already a couple. Well, I realized that love on the first sight existed. "Can you take it off now so I can finish it?" he asked while he got up.

"Sure." I took the unfinished suit off and he went straight back to sewing. I put my Uniform back on and sat next to him. After about 30 minutes he was finished. I had to try it on again. It was perfect. I looked at myself in the mirror again. "You are awesome. Thank you Levi" I smiled. He smiled back. "No problem, Erwin."

"How much do you want for it?"

"Uhm... You don't have to pay, but only because it's you."

"Are you kidding? You waisted fabric and a lot of time doing it. Tell me how much it is."

"Erwin, you already did enough for me... See it as a present." He started cleaning his workplace. I was feeling guilty but that motivated me to just do more for him. I hugged him from behind "I will take you out of this place..." I whispered. Levi just looked to the ground. "How do you plan to do that?... They will kill you if they find out..."

"But if I don't do anything YOU will be the one killed..."

"That's true, but I... I can't have you risk your life for a worthless piece of shit like me. Your life is much more precious than mine. You are the commander of the Survey Corps. You are a hero. Your soldiers need you... Without you they'll all get killed you know?"

"Stop talking shit like that Levi! Your life is precious just as my life is. You may be alone in this place. But... You won't be as soon as I take you to the surface.. somehow.."

"Erwin.. I-"

"I have a meeting with the kind tomorrow. I'll try to talk to him."

Levi was tearing up. But I couldn't tell if it was out of happiness or out of sadness... Was he hiding something from me? I turned him around and hugged him tightly from the front. He hugged me back. What was going trough his mind? "Levi, are you hiding something from me?"

"N-no... I'm not.."

"Then why are you crying, darling?"

"I'm just scared..."

"Of what...?"

"I have no clue... I just have a really bad feeling..."

"I have to go soon.. I need to check my cadets. Promise me that you'll lay down and rest 'till I come back..."

"I will..."

Then I kissed him gently. After I helped him get his desk clean, I changed my clothing and left. 
Back at my office I had a lot of letters to check. Hanji shut the door open and walked in "Yo commander!" she smirked. She was always in such a good mood. She sat on my desk and starred at me. "Me and other cadets heard you have an affair~"

"Did Mike tell you??" I blushed.

"Yup" She smiled "Who is he?"

"Well.. we are officially dating since yesterday so.. uhm.. His name is Levi."

"Why don't you bring him over here sometime? Me and the others want to get to know him!"

"Didn't Mike tell you?.."

"Tell what?"

"How should I put it?.." I looked away, skratching my neck nervously. Then I looked back at Hanji. "He happens to live in the underground. And his situation down there is really bad." Hanji was shocked. She looked to the ground and sighed. "Then it just means we will have to take him here to get him out of trouble..."

"But it's illegal..."

"Who cares? You want to save him, don't you?"

"Yes, I really want to..."

"Then there's no need to discuss it! Me, you and Mike will go down there tomorrow. We will bring a uniform along so they won't notice at the passway to the surface" She smirked happily.

"Alright.. I will go and tell him this evening. Thank you Hanji"

"Just follow your heart Commander. Oh my god I can't wait to meet him" She jumped out of the room full of joy. I smiled as she left. I finished my work and then left again to go visit Levi. 
When I arrived at his door, I knocked but even after a while he wasn't opening the door. I knocked again but nothing happened... I tried to open the door but it was locked. What was going on? I walked around the house and looked for a window. People were starring at me but I didn't care. A girl came up to me with an arrogant voice: "If you want to know what happened, you better break into the house. I saw a group of 3 people entering it about 10 minutes ago and then they left and locked the door."

"Shit.. thank you." With the elbow I smashed the window and got in. "Levi??!!" I started looking for him. Levi was laying in the hallway on the ground, there was blood everywhere. My heart skipped a beat when I saw that. I was like petrafied. "Don't tell me this is true..." I ran over to Levi, kneed down next to him and gently picked him up. He was pale. I checked his puls. He was alive. "What the fuck happened here?..." I was scared he would die in my arms. He was still loosing blood. I had to take the matter in my hands. I carried him on his bed and unbuttoned his shirt to see very deep stab-wounds all over his chest. "shit" I kept repeating to myself. I ripped his shirt apart and started pushing pieces of it against his wounds where he was loosing blood. Then with the sleeves of his shirt I secured them really tightly. I kept checking his puls. I knew exactly who did this to Levi. But I couldn't just leave him alone to go and take revenge. I leaned over Levi and put my hand on his cheek. "Do you hear me Levi?...", I asked in a gentle voice. He was still conciousless. I started tearing up and hugged him gently. "I will take care of you.. Everything will be okay.. I promise...",I whispered into his ear before starting to sob really hard. I was crying. I didn't cry in a very long time. 
At least it looked like I was able to stop the bleeding. I pulled myself together and stopped crying. I got up, wraped Levi in a blanket just leaving his head peaking out and carried him outside that house. I was walking towards the passway to the surface, trying to make up a quick plan in my head on how to get trough WITH him. He needed a hospital. Quickly.