Chapter 5

(WARNING: This chapter contains smut... If you don't like it, just skip it. If you are a fangirl, than I hope you like it :3)

Levi's POV

Me and Erwin were kissing passionately. It was so intense, that we had to stop to take breaths once in a while. I loved it. My heart was racing. Suddenly, I felt my body and Erwin's become really hot. I knew what that meant, I had too much experiences with this kind of stuff to not know. I broke the kiss and we both panted. "E-erwin...", I whispered while looking into his skyblue eyes I loved so much. He looked back into my gray eyes, smiling at me while he was carrying me to the bedroom. I knew where it was going. I never had good experiences with it, but I decided to trust him. 
I got smashed on the bed and pinned down by his strong, musculous arms. We stared at each other again. "Levi, if you don't want this, then I'll stop.", he said.

"Just promise me that you'll be gentle..."

"I would never hurt you..."

"Then.. Do what you want with me." I didn't have to repeat what I just said twice. He started kissing my neck, and biting it leaving marks. He was really provocating me... It felt really good. "Nh.. Erwin...",I moaned softly. Delicately, he grabbed between my legs, feeling my boner. "I see, you are already hard..", Erwin smirked. I smirked too, looking at him while loosening up his straps. "Don't act like yours ain't hard as well, Erwin." 

He laughed. "It's your fault, babe."

"Yeah sure.. Keep pushing the guilt on me... Brat." I said before kissing him again. What I didn't expect was, him biting my lips before entering my mouth with his tongue, starting exploring the inside of it. There I blushed and moaned. I didn't try to push his tongue out of my mouth to get in his mouth with mine. I liked being dominated by him. I liked being his subordinate. Before I knew, he startet taking my clothes off. I didn't know why, I felt like this was my first time doing it. I felt like I was showing my body to someone for the first time. I tried to cover myself up. He noticed and stopped kissing. "Oh, someone here is shy." He smiled.

"S-sorry...", I looked away blushing red like a tomato.

"Why are you apologizing?", he smiled again.

"W-well... I don't know why I'm suddenly so ashamed..."

He whispered in my ear: "Let me see that beautiful body of yours..."

"Yeah... But get nacked too first..."

Erwin sat up and started getting undressed. I leaned on my elbows and watched him do so. His body was really stunning. Those muscles... Damn. When he finished I just stared at his big, thick cock. Was that supposed to get inside me? Help. "Don't stare, just move that blanket now. I want to see too!"

"Erwin I'm scared." I was quite serious.

"Scared of what?"

"Of that monster between your leggs."

"Nah nah you won't get away now, you little shit" He got closer. I tried to get away in a playful way but he got me from behind and pulled the blanket away. Now he was holding me by my hips. He began to stroke his member between my buttcheeks. I was already slightly moaning of pleasure. I wanted him to get in. I was so horny in that moment. "Tell me what you want, Levi." He said placing the tip at my hole. "J-just fuck me already, you idiot" 

"As you wish." He said and penetrated me. My hole was stretching because his dick was bigger than any I've had before. It did hurt, but I didn't care. I let out a loud moan as he started thrusting in me. 

Erwin's POV

He's insides were hot. It felt extremely good and I moaned a bit myself as I thrusted in him. "nh... ah... Erwin...!", he screamed because of the pleasure. That made me even hornier and I started going harder. "Hah.. Levi... You like this, don't you?"

"Ahh... fuck... I love this... oh my god..!", he moaned as I hit his prostate several times. I kept thrusting and thrusting, getting deeper and deeper. He seemed to really enjoy it. If he kept moaning like that, I would come very soon. I loved his moans of pleasure. "I-i'm gonna come", I warned him as I started going faster.

"P-please just cum inside of me.", I begged. I pulled him tighter to me and when we both came, I stood still, lettin all of the hot load flow into him. The sex was really quick. Maybe we were just too horny. We started panting as I stopped. When I got out of him, we both fell on the bed, still panting. He turned himself to my side and I hugged him and gave him a short kiss. He hugged me back and cuddled himself to my chest. "That was awesome, Erwin..."

"Yeah, I really liked it too, Levi..."

"So, this wasn't just a one-night-stand... right?"

"I wouldn't dream of it... If you agree to it, you're my boyfriend now."

"Of course I agree to it, Erwin.."

We both looked at each other and smiled. Then we fell asleep. 
When I woke up the next morning, he was already up, cleaned himself up and was working at my suit. Without being noticed I went to the bathroom to clean myself and I got dressed. Then I walked over to hum and hugged him from behind. "Good morning" I smiled.
He to the back up to be and smiled back "Good morning, Brat."

"Why do you keep calling me a brat? Why don't you call me stuff like... 'darling'... 'beloved one'.... 'lover'..."

"Y-yeah yeah keep dreaming sweetheart."

"HAH you called me sweetheart!"

"BUT I MEANT TO SAY BRAT!!!"

"WWWWHAT??!!"

So we kept arguing like little kids in a funny way. Of course this wasn't a real discussion. I had the feeling that a happy and beautiful chapter in my life started. With Levi. I never loved someone so much. But I also knew that our social positions won't allow us to love each other as we wanted to... We haven't told each other that we love us yet, but I can feel Levi being happy around me. That is enough.