Chapter 7

I got to the passway. The two guards there stopped me because I was holding Levi. "Hey! Where are you planing to take that piece of shit?", one of them asked in an arrogant tone.

"I'm being honest: I will bring this man to an hospital. He has several stab-wounds."

"Do you really think that is an excuse to let one of the scums from down here get to the surface???", the second one said.

"I have no time. Let me trough.", I said glaring at them. Meanwhile Levi was slowly gaining back is conciousness back. He was in pain and he also was really pale. 

"It's an order from the King. We can't let out any of them. You guys from the survey corps should stop acting like you can always do as you please just because you risk your lifes outside the walls!", the first one added. Suddenly a female voice from the back rose "Well, you guys obviously don't know that you're talking to Erwin Smith, the commander of the Survey Corps." It was Hanji. Mike was standing right next to her. Why were they here? Somehow I was glad tough... Levi was shaking because of the pain. His head was leaned against my chest. 

"Let the two of them trough or I think you will be in serious trouble, you hear?" Hanji said. The two of them just glared at me and let me and Levi trough. I looked over to Mike and Hanji as I walked over to them. "He needs a doctor. Do you think they'll cure him at the hospital?" I asked.

"Well, I don't think so... Let's just bring him to the HQ and call the doctor that always cures our cadets." Mike said. I hoped that just a doctor could do enough for him. I looked down to Levi. I was worried. Me, Hanji and Mike hurried back to the HQ, where I laid Levi on my bed. He was heavily breathing and was going even paler. I sat on the bed next to him and held his hand. He squeezed it. I kissed him on the lips shortly. "Hang in there. The doctor will be here soon." Levi opened his eyes weakly and noded "Y-yes...".

When the doctor came, he took proper care of Levi. Then he gave him a medicine that would make him sleep a little while because his body needed to rest. I was still there, holding his hand as he was sleeping after the doctor left. The doctor said that he didn't know if he was going to survive. All I could do, was to pray for it. Hanji came in. Hanji had always been a very close friend to me. She sat down on the other side of the bed, looking at Levi. "So, this is Levi, your boyfriend..." She confirmed... I noded. "He's really tiny.." She smiled a bit.

"He really is... He's too cute." I said while stroking some hair out of Levi's face. He was sleeping peacefully. "What did the doctor say?", she asked.

"He said that maybe he won't make it... He managed to close his wounds properly and no stab was fatal but he never had a good nutrition or a healthy life so it will be hard for him to heal..." 

Hanji put her hand on my shoulder and smiled at me. "If you keep being by his side, he will stay strong. I think you're the only one that can help him get trough this. And he will make it. Because he has such an awesome boyfriend."

I looked at her and smiled. "I will stay by his side, no matter what... But tell me... Why were you guys going to the underground?"

"Well... I just couldn't wait to meet your boyfriend... So I forced mike to show me the way and we happened to meet you... hehe"

I had to laugh. "Well you saved my ass girl"

"I guess I did commander handsome~"

"H-handsome??"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?", she looked at me as if I said something weird.

"hmm... Do you really think I am handsome?"

"Don't even question it you douche! Didn't you notice all the fangirls??? Geez."

We stared at each other and then had to laugh. Levi was awake but acted like he was sleeping. He squeezed my hand and that was when I noticed that he was awake. I looked at him and Hanji did too. Levi smiled ""Commander handsome"suits you, Erwin." Then he slowly opened his eyes and looked over to us.

"Ahhhh not you too." I complained.

Hanji got up. "Well I'll let the fresh couple alone. Don't get too cocky guys. Someone could still come in, remember." She started walking out and as she was standing at the door, she yelled really loudly, not carring that she was heard from others: "And remember: Always have save buttsex!!! That's what condoms are for~~~!!!!" Then she shouted the door close. Me and Levi were just starring in the direction of the door with our mouths wide open. Then we started laughing. Soon Levi stopped because of the pain. "A-are you okay?!" I was really worried.

"Y-yeah, sorry... Don't worry, I'm better now.", he answered. I couldn't help it. I started tearing up but tried to hide it by looking away. Levi noticed. "Oi, d-don't tell me you're crying..." Levi was trying to talk like he was fine but his voice was still shaking and full of pain.

"You dummy.. You made me worry..." I hugged him gently, leaning my forhead on his shoulder. Levi hugged me back. "Crying doesn't suit you..." He started gently stroking over my blond hair with his hand, making me calm down. 

"I'm sorry... It's just.... The doctor wasn't able to tell me if you will get better or not... Your body is too weak to get better at the moment..."

"I will be fine.. I mean.. I'm here now... And I don't plan on leaving you so soon, darling... We just got together after all... I want to stay with you for a long time... because I love you." Levi said. My eyes went wide open. I looked at him. "D-did you mean what you just said?", I asked still in tears. He just noded and smiled at me weakly. I smiled back "I love you too, Levi."

(Sorry I do so short chapters ;-; I will try to make the next ones longer! Thx for reading up till this part~)