Chapter 11

Jamie just broke up with Joe! Well wanted to be with her, but didn't want to be exclusive. She was okay with that; not fond of it, but okay with it. She's very smart, but very stupid at times as well. Who would want to be in a relationship and not be exclusive? Especially your first relationship ever!

Jamie had been hitting on a blonde bimbo for the past hour. I wasn't spying on him, well maybe I was. I was pissed; I had to do something. I was lurking in the corner booth in the small café on the corner of Diamond Road. What a better way to get back at him then to help him strike out? The bimbo was laughing at something he said, he's not even that funny. I took this opportunity to help him fail at picking up a girl.

"How dare you!" I screamed once I made my way to Jamie.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" The bimbo asked.

"I'm his pregnant girlfriend. Who the hell are you?" I spat in her face. The whole diner was now staring at me.

"I'm Tina." She calmly stated.

"So this is Tina. The bitch you've been talking to? I'm pregnant and you decide to run off with your little skanky crush!"

"What are you talking about?" Jamie screamed in confusion.

"I'm keeping this baby sweetie, I'm not getting an abortion like you wanted. Looks like you're going to be a daddy. But I can't stay mad at you forever." I leaned down and kissed his cheek. Tracy apologized and ran out of the café. Everyone in the diner cheered while she left.

I told Jamie I would see him later at home and left. A smile grew across my face as I sped home. Halfway home I got a call, from Alex.

"Yes Alex?" I answered.

"What the hell? You humiliated him. He just told me what happened and someone put it online." Alex screamed over the phone.

"Don't be so down Alex, that's only the beginning. I'm just getting started." I hung up before Alex could say anything else.

I decided to go for a little shopping spree. I managed to get into all local stores, retail shops, and every mall in the 10 miles radius of my house. I also managed to get this all done before nine o'clock. Alex came over to my house around nine, which I was already in my new pajamas when he entered my room. I was looking for one of my books I missed placed, when Alex cleared his throat. We stood there staring at each other for, what seemed like minutes, but was only a few seconds.

"What is up with you?" Alex asked side stepping further into my room.

"What do you mean?" I walked over to my bed and leaned back on my elbows.

"New clothes, attitude, very short in your phone calls. Are you cheating on me?" Alex looked extremely confused and sad all at the same time.

"No! I'm not cheating on you. I just needed new clothes. I'm very angry with Jamie and when I want revenge I get it. I've been focusing on two things lately. But I can focus on something else for a while, if you'd like?" I sat up looking at Alex. His head was hung and he still seemed depressed. His knees hit my bed, making it dip from his weight. I grabbed his hands and cupped his face, bringing up so I can look at him.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere. Not ever. I love you and always will, you're not going to lose me. Don't think like that. I've just been side tracked the past couple of days. I'm sorry. I promise you, I am not seeing anyone else but you."

"Promise?" Alex mutters.