Chapter 13

Alex has been calling this day, Dragon Day, for several hours now. Not only is it dorky, but it sounds like a good book. I got into the car with him at around six in the morning. It was Thursday  and there was no school, which was odd. Alex was driving me to Georgia. It was a 12 hour trip there and back. I didn't know why we couldn't just fly and make it 45 minutes, but he insisted on driving. It was about 8:45 and he was hungry, of course we stopped at a yogurt shop and had breakfast, but Alex was very odd about it. He seemed clingier, and was closer to me than usual.

We got into the car and it was the same way. The middle console could be pulled up to make the front a bench. He pulled it up and moved me closer to him. I didn't mind this, i just thought it was strange. It was a good strange until about noon.

Traffic was slow and it was hot, i changed into shorts and a tank top and repositioned myself in the middle seat. Alex had his arm around my waist and his hand laying on my thigh. The radio was soft but you could faintly hear "All of Me" by John Legend playing. I was enjoying the closeness of Alex and I. I started to drift when Alex's hand began to move higher. I looked up at him in shock and he just sat there grinning.

We were ahead of schedule by a long shot and Alex knew i never saw a drive in movie. It was about 8 in the evening when we stopped in to watch one. It was one of those old movies that many people have forgotten about. Alex had been driving for 8 hours straight, he needed a break. We pulled into the theater and parked in the back. No one was around us, no one was even here, maybe a car or two but that was it. Alex pulled me close again, just like he did before. This time his hand didn't stop. He attempted to remove my shorts but i stopped him.

Alex was startled. He was about to say something, but i kissed him. He smiled and kissed back. I moved over to straddle his lap and his hands automatically attached to my ass. My hands wrapped around his muscular neck and tugged at his silky black hair. He groaned at the pull of his hair and bit the bottom of my lip. He laid me down on the front seat and stared at me with bliss.

"What?" i asked him. It was like everything was perfect. Nothing was wrong with the world. No bad guys were doing evil.

"You're just so beautiful. I cannot help but stare. I just...can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Alex leaned down and kissed my so passionately; it was magical. I didn't want to stop kissing him. Alex lifted my tank top off my body and licked his lips. He kissed my neck and trailed kisses down my torso. He kissed where my shorts were unbuttoned; that gave me goosebumps. He lifted me up and unhooked by bra. Alex threw off his shirt, throwing it in the back with the rest of the clothes. His lips attached to my neck, while he grinded against my clothed crotch. A moan escaped from my lips, making Alex grin and grind harder. A groan escaped his lips and he stopped everything. I looked at him confused, then he tore my shorts off, along with my panties and began to work his jeans. I giggled at his frustration, making him growl at me. I unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped his zipper, making him groan in release. He finally go this jeans off and threw them and his boxers in the back seat.

Oh the feeling was blissful. Being away from home, on the road with my boyfriend, Alex inside me. It was just the best feeling in the world. The windows fogged; our breath became heavier. We both knew this moment wasn't going to last forever.

After a couple minutes went by, Alex and i calmed down a bit, gathered an article of clothing from the back. Alex grabbed his jeans and threw his t-shirt at me. He cracked a window to let the cool air in when a police officer arrived, tapping on our window. The police man pointed his flashlight in our faces and asked if we had seen these two girls. They looked young, teenagers maybe. One had black curly hair with green eyes and dark red lipstick. The other blonde, blue eyed and had on hoop earrings. We both apologized and said no. The policeman said thank you and left. Alex started go giggle. "that was so close. We could have gone to jail." Alex laughed harder. I started to think about the girls and their families.

"What do you think happened to those girls?" I asked Alex, he stopped laughing.

"I don't know. Nothing bad i hope, maybe they just ran away?" Not only did this bother me, but then i began to think about their home lives.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey get over here! I'm not done talking to you!" A man smacked the girl with red lipstick. She screams and is backed into a corner.

"Daddy stop it! You're drunk! Don't do this!" She pleads.

"I'm not drunk! I see you, how you are. You're a whore and need to be disciplined." the girls father screamed. He began to hit the little girl various amounts of times. The girl laid in the corner not moving. "Annie?" the dad spoke softly.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

i began to cry.