Part 74: Never Again

Penelope's P.O.V:

My eyes flutter open from the sound of a beeping IV. I turn my head to see Jennifer, Karen, Chris, and Greg with red stained eyes.

"Penelope!" Jennifer cries in joy as she jump up to give me a hug.

"What happen? Did I pass out?" I ask while sitting up.

"Yeah, don't you remember?" Chris says while coming up to hug me as well.

"I remember y'all yelling at, but that's about it." I laugh.

"You're right about that." Chris says while handing me a glass of orange juice.

"We thought you might of died because you hit the ground pretty hard." Greg says with a sad expression.

I can't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" Karen asks while wiping a tear from her check.

"I don't know. I guess I think you guys are exaggerating how you thought I'd die from just simply falling." I say while stretching.

"Well yeah! You fell so hard, you bounced off the ground!" Karen explains.

I hold in my laugh as I picture the whole scene.

When I finally compose myself I ask,
"I'm fine now. Am I?"

"I don't know. You tell me." Greg says as he switches through the channels on the television.

Before I can answer, at channel quickly flashes a picture of Michael and I for a spit second as Greg changed the channel.

"Wait, go back!" I beg impatiently.

"These two have been everywhere! They're inseparable! They've been to Japan, Australia, Sweden, West Germany, and is now here in London. They're having a concert here tonight in the Wembley Stadium! Tickets have been sold out for this exact show, since Penelope Casanova is the one to perform tonight."
A girl news-reporter says with a very generic English accent.

"But unfortunately the concert might be canceled due to Penelope's tragic incident this morning. It has been allegedly said that Ms. Casanova has been drugged from a former crew member by the name of Sheryl Crowl that has left Ms.Casanova in the hospital.
Ms. Crowl is a switch-off partner with Ms.Casanova for the Michael Jackson duet IJCSLY. It has also been allegedly said that Ms.Crowl and Ms. Casanova have been rivals ever since the Bad Tour has started." A male reporter continues.

"Yeah, but let us remind you that Ms.Casanova isn't the sweet innocent angel she's cut out to be. Photos have been leaked out for a couple of months from an anonymous source from which where Ms. Casanova and Wacko Jacko are to be seen in a full make out session on-top of a Japanese hotel balcony. Not only that, rumors from another anonymous source says that Ms. Casanova has been coming in and out of Jacko's hotel room throughout the entire Bad Tour. Maybe so we'll be seeing another little Jackson on the way." The female reporter says matter of factly.

"Oh for sure. Could you imagine how incredibly talented that child would be?! It would have powerful vocals from Ms. Casanova, and amazing footwork from Mr.Jackson. Could you guess how cute it would look?" The male reporter questions.

"Shut it off Greg." I demand.

"Wait, they're about to show a mashed up picture of you and Michael to see what your future baby would look like!" Greg says while sipping on my own orange juice.

"Shut it off!" I yell.

"Alright alright!" Greg yells back while placing the remote back in its place.