Part 4: Hate at First Glance

Michael's P.O.V:

"Girl, close your eyes let that rhythm get into you don't try to fight it there ain't nothin' that you can do relax your mind lay back and groove with mine you got to feel that heat and we can ride the boogie share that beat of love."

Quincy and I turn our head to each other slowly in sync. I think I know what he's thinking.

"Damn! She needs to get discovered by me before anyone else claims her!"

"I don't know Quincy, she's a bit cocky on stage."

"Mike I think you're mistaking cockiness with confidence."

"You might be right, but I think she's bad news." She sings wonderful, but there's something coming off about her.

"Well then we will have to find out ourselves." Quincy stands up and walks towards what I believe is the club owner. They share handshakes and start a conversation. I can't make out what their saying, but I'm pretty sure Quincy is asking about the girl. I got theses mixed feelings towards her and I can't even recall her name.

Quincy walks back to our table with a small grin on his face.

"That was the club owner I was talking to, and he said we can speak to her after her performance." All the other guys start talking about her and her stage presence. I'm trying to give them my attention, but it's really hard to when an angel is singing her heart out to my song. I wonder why she choose that one?

After she's done singing the crowd clapping, whistles, and howlers at her. She blows kisses and waves goodbye. She seems sweet, but there seems as if she's hiding something dark.

The crowd begins to die down, since the shows over. The guys make their way backstage where the dressing rooms are held. I stay behind saying goodbye to everyone. Some of the backup dancers to my upcoming tour had showed up, so it was nice to get to know them rather then working our butts off.

About ten minutes later I make my way to the dressing room. I walk into to a dressing room that says Penelope Casanova in front of it. I'm guessing it's her. What a lovely name. The first thing I see as I enter is the club owner on the ground unconscious. One of the guys knuckles are bruised up, while the other guys are talking with Penelope. I tap the shoulder of Quincy and ask what's wrong.

"Don't sweat it Mike, we got it under control.", he says as if I annoyed him by my question.

"I'm obvious not wanted here, so I will wait in the car!" As I'm about to leave I hear sniffles behind me. I turn to see Penelope staring me straight in the eyes with her watery eyes. She looks at me with such disgusted and hatred in her eyes. I didn't do anything! Why does she have all this against me? I haven't even said a word to her. I give her the same look and turn on my heel and walk out.

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading!♥️

Vote/ Comment!