Part 44: Playing Games

Penelope's P.O.V:

I quietly close the front door, and lean against the door frame. From where I'm staying, you can see hills upon hills that are empty. I'm pretty sure they won't be empty for long.

I sudden hear a distant humming coming from above. Is someone on the roof?

I walk to the side of the house and find bricks, boxes, and wood planks that create a staircase that leads to the roof of Never Land.

I shouldn't go up there, because someone went up there for privacy. I don't want to be a pest.

Before I can get back inside, a twig is thrown from the roof. Okay now I defiantly got to get up there.

I carefully walk up crummy stairs, and find myself alone on the roof.

"I don't play games! Who's up here?"

On the other side of the roof, there is a tree where someone can climb on and hide. I bet someone's hiding in there.

Adrenaline always come before fear . I'm not going to let someone hit me and not let them have a piece of my mind even though it didn't hurt.

I walk along the roof and reach the tree.

"Hello?" I suck my teeth and throw my hands in the air out of frustration.

"No need to get irritated.", I hear a mumble coming from behind me.

I quickly turn around, but since there's rock and leafs on the roof, I fall on my ass and slip down the roof. Before I fall off complete, I gave on to the person's shirt. I pull myself up onto the roof and sit down with my elbows on my knees and my finger through my hair. I finally turn my head to see who it was.

"Michael, you nearly killed!" I push Michael's shoulders.

I would expected Michael to be laughing from scaring me, but not this time.

Author's Note:

I'm so close to 1000 reads!

Thank you for reading!♥️

Vote/ Comment!

~Vicki👋