Part 8: Making Friends

Penelope's P.O.V:

We all get out of the car to reach to the door. I take a deep breath, then walk in. This place is a true Palace from a fairy tale. This must have taken centuries to built. There's so much detail everywhere you look! The walls, the chairs, tables, curtains, flooring, decor, even the ceiling show's character! Michael's a true artist. Michael's expresses so much emotion from just from taking one step into his home.

I don't feel welcomed here. Don't get me wrong. Frank, Quincy, Greg, and Chris are lovely, but I hardly know them. Their basically my only friends. Someday their definitely going to be busy with Michael, and leave for the tour. What am I going to do when they leave? As much as I don't want to, but I'm going to leave tomorrow for Hollywood. I don't want to be in the way of their business.

"The four of us men stay in one room, so you can stay with the girls.", Greg says.

"Let me introduce you to them." Greg & Chris both motion me to follow them. I follow them down a hallway, then enter a room that seems to be Michael's personal movie theatre.

"You've got to be joking! Michael has his own movie theatre?"

"Neat ain't it?" One of the girls sitting in the seats of the theatre answer me.

"Yes very." I smile a friendly smile.

Around her are four other girls. Their all so beautiful. No wonder Michael choose them for the Bad Tour.

They all get out of their seats at the same time to come to introduce themselves.

"Hello I'm Jennifer, Michael's Guitarist."

"Hi I'm Tatiana, I'm Michael's love interest in his song 'The Way You Make Me Feel'."

"Hey I'm Karen. My job is to make Michael the most handsome man alive."

"Welcome to Never land! I'm Sheryl. I sing the duet 'I just can't stop loving you' with Michael."

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Penelope. Quincy invited me here for tonight."

"What a lovely name for a young lady.", Karen compliments.

"Why thank you.You guys are lovely yourselves." They all blush a deep red.

"I can tell we're all going to be the bestest of friends.", Tatiana giggles.

"Greg & I are going to leave you five girl doing your girly stuff."

"Haha okay we sure will, goodnight you two.", Jennifer replies.

"Goodnight? What time is it?" It can't be that late.

"It's midnight." I scrunch my nose.

"It's fine honey. This ranch is like NYC. The home that never sleeps." Sheryl reassures me. We all join in laughter at Sheryl's joke.

"That was too funny! Do any of you guys mind giving me directions to restroom?", I ask.

"No problem, it's five doors down to your right."

"Thank you."

I follow their directions and find myself in a different room. The room is filled with bookshelves from the floor to the ceiling. The bookshelves can basically pass as walls. There is a lit fireplace which is the only source of light in the room. Even though the fireplace is lit, it still feels cold.

I browse around the shelves till I finally spot my favorite book of all time. J.M Barrie's, "Peter Pan in Kensington Gardens". I would read this book over and over again when I was little waiting for Peter to take me away to Never land, so I can forget all my worries down on earth. Maybe that's why Michael named his home Never land.

"Who gave you the permission to be in here?", the voice says sternly

Author's Note:

How will everyone react to Penelope leaving?

Thank you for reading!♥️

Vote/ Comment!

~Vicki👋