Part 57: How did I get so lucky?

Penelope's P.O.V:

I climb into a car with the same people I was with before. Jennifer, Chris, Greg, Trey, and the girl I still don't know are trying navigate through Tokyo to our hotel. The driver speaks English, but it's hard to understand. I want to help out, but I'm too caught up in the city's bright lights. Not even in Hollywood there was so many shinning billboards. Most of them are advertising the Bad Tour.

Is this really happening? How did I get so lucky? What am I doing after this ends? I can't be overwhelming myself with these questions, specially when the first show hasn't even began. I don't even have an idea how big this tour is going to be. Are we going to tour in Europe?

All these question make my head pound harder than ever. What I really need is a bath. I haven't bathe in three days. Now that I think I about it, I'm going to have my own bed.

Holy shit, I get my own bed. I haven't had a bed to myself ever in my life. Come to think of it, I haven't slept in an actual bed in five years. I shared a spring-couch with three other girls back at the club. It wasn't too bad as it sounds, but a bed to myself sounds like a dream. Oh god there's probably a balcony I could look over the streets with. I hope I get a room that's high up.

My thoughts are interrupted with flashing lights that are coming through the window. The car is now covered with scream fans and paparazzi that are chanting Michael's name. I reach my hand to open the window to tell the fans Michael's not here, but my hand gets smacked away.

"Hey!" I pull my hand back as I rub it from a stinging pain.

"Don't you dare open that window." The unknown girl growls. The flashing lights from outside give me fant images of the girl that sits across from me. It's very obvious that she's irritated from the long plane ride.

I would tell her off from smacking my hand, but I don't want to get into another fight. It wouldn't be good in my case.

~20 Minutes Later~

"There's the hotel! I can see it!", Tatiana points to a big building like if she were a little kid pointing to candy in a candy store.

"Chill Tatia. It's just the hotel, it's not like it's the arena.", Chris sighs while flipping through the same magazine as before.

"I know I know, but it's just..."

"Exciting?!", I say for Tatiana.

"Exactly! At least I'm not the only one that's freaking out about this."

"We all are excited. It's just that us men can handled our excitement."

Chris then elbows Greg on the side, so he would say something. But it turns out that a single tear falls down Greg's cheek from happiness.

"Awww!", all of us girls say in unison.

We all snuggle Greg whiles Chris huffs, "You're only crying, so you can get hugged by hot girls."

Jennifer, Karen, Tatiana, and the unknown girl laugh at Chris remark. I scoot over to Chris and hug him tightly.

"I'm not a hot girl, but my hugs will have to do."

"Oh honey, don't say that. You're very attractive. That's why you got in the tour in the first place." I raise an eyebrow at Chris playfully.

"Oh yeah, you're talented too." Chris says in a humorously blunt way.

"That's better.", I say in a sassy voice then let go of Chris.

All of us girls get back into our seats as we park behind the hotel. I don't see why we're parking back here if none of us are celebrities. I look around to see that everyone else has the same facial expression as I do.

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading!♥️

Vote/ Comment!

~Vicki👋