Chapter 5

I sat down, and tears came down, because I was so ashamed of to what I have done. But more, because of what Amy had said. She was crying because of me. She called me a selfish jerk. Twice. It honestly broke my heart, and I don't even know why. I mean, Amy could have gotten herself killed right in front of me. I could never have lived with that. But I guess I can't live with guilt of her hating me. I grabbed a few rocks, and skipped them across the water. Some though, I just chucked in out of my anger. I decided I needed my best friend to talk to. I knew the way to his house, so I began to run. They don't call me Sonic for nothing. In about 5.6 seconds I smelt a wonderful aroma coming from Tails's house. I could tell Cream was there, because she is a close second to the best baker out of my friends. Right after Amy. I shook the thoughts out of my head and knocked. Tails peeked out of the window, he quickly waved me in.
"Hey, long time no see", he said casually.
I gave a weak smile to Cream, who was baking a delicious cake, and she gave a big grin back.
" I have a lot to tell you buddy", Tails said, and ushered me to a chair.
" Me too... and it's not very good", I said grimly. His face turned serious and he nodded for me to continue.
" Just wait", I said, and motioned to the window. The sun was beginning to set and I could feel the impact of the transformation. I fell from the chair and clenched my fists and howled at the moon. I heard the screams of Cream and the short gasp from Tails. In seconds, it was over, and I arose, and looked at my shadow, ashamed.
" Sonic, what happened to you", Cream trembled in her slightly higher voice.
" Eggman", I seethed coldly.
" Sonic, you need help and now, where are the chaos emeralds", he questioned.
" Eggman drained their power and that's what caused total destruction", I sighed.
" What else has happened to you", she said. I told them the entire story, from the time I was transformed till I came here, explaining the hard parts. Tails and Cream took pity on me, and decided to take me in.
" We have our own news as well", Tails began.
" We are getting married!!!!", they squealed unison. I gave a sad smile, because I secretly envied them for being with the love of their life. And plus, that cake was delicious, and since Amy was Cream's best friend, it reminds me of her. Everything suddenly reminded me of her, and I just couldn't get Amy out of my head. I decided to go see a professional.