Chapter 8

What have I done.

You really did it this time Sonic. IDIOT!!! I lay in my bed, staring at the velvet canopy. I rubbed my face, and noticed that I had some stubble on it. I heard the buzz of the vibration of my cellphone on the nightstand, so I rolled over and groaned. I smelt the foul stench of moldy tacos, which were located right next to it. I rolled my eyes as I looked at the person who texted me.

Blaze.

Typical.

I was sick of her, and I just wanted her to dissolve. Just like that one time when she died in front of Silver. How did he even like her anyway?

I called her and waited 3 pausing dial tones, until I heard her pick up.

"Your an idiot", she blurted out.

"Thanks for reminding me", I groaned. "What do you want".

"She wants to meet 'her knight in shining armor' for a date tomorrow, for ice cream. I don't think she wants to see a sad sap with expired Mexican food", she scoffed.

"How the heck did you know that", I paused. I then looked out the window, and I could see a dark figure with white slats through my open window. I stepped out of my bed cautiously. I crept toward the open window and squinted through the darkness. I felt gloved hands grab my neck, and suddenly I was yanked though the window. I could feel them running, but I was choking, because, well, I was being held by the neck. The figure suddenly stopped, and they took off their mask. She flipped her hair, and Amy's eyes were a sparkling emerald. I sighed, because it kinda put me in a trance. I heard her talking, but it was kinda all blurred out. I leaned in with my lips puckered, and then I felt a stinging slap to the face.

"Hello, were you even listening?!?! Look Sonic, you should have done that a long time ago. I'm not interested. I need your help", she huffed.

"Uh right.... what's up", I tried to say casually, while by biting my lip.

"Plus, before you go kissing girls, you really need to get some breath mints", she notified.

"I wasn't trying to kiss you, I had... umm... sour candy..", I mumbled. She gave me the "surrreeee" look.

"Anyway, I need you to set me up with that  knight. He is so cute!!! EEEEE!!!", she fangirled.

"Uh ok... lemme text him.....", I croaked, and blinked back my tears. I went over and pretended to text "the knight". More like the wet noodle.

"Thanks Sonic, it means the world", she hummed dreamily.

"Uh sure... he said how about 3pm tomorrow... at the ice cream shop?", I asked, hitting my self while saying that.

"Perfect! Golly, I am so excited!!!", she squealed. Then she walked up to me and gave me a big bear hug. I blushed and squeezed her back. The feeling was short lived, and as soon as she released, she gave a smile, and walked off. I stood there on the hill, the fireflies surrounding me. I sighed and flooped down on the grass, and fell asleep.