Chapter 7

I sped over my house in a flash, and decided to put on some golden armor, so I could hide my face. I grabbed my communicator as well, and grabbed my matching golden sword. In a instant, Shadow, Silver, Blaze, Sally, Tails, Cream, Knuckles, Rouge, and Tikal were all there.
"We gotta go save Amy. I suppose all of you know what has been occurring to me, and I want you to keep that a secret from Amy. Please, I beg of you", I pleaded.
"Sonic, Amy isn't stupid. She will find out either way. If you lie to her, then she would find it hard to forgive you. Im just saying", Blaze sighed and rolled her eyes.
"I know what I'm doing", I snapped, and I just wanted Blaze to be quiet. I was sick of everyone right now.
" If you say so", Blaze growled, and the embers in her eyes inflamed.
" Enough you two. We need to keep the peace around here", Tikal calmed.
"Sure, whatever...", I immaturely mumbled.
"So.. what's the plan? We need a plan right?", Tails questioned.
"Ooh, can I be with Knuckie?", Rouge smirked. Knuckles turned a deep red and started mumbling to himself. Tikal rolled her eyes, and clenched her hands. Rouge and Tikal were the best of friends, but they both had feelings for Knuckles, but Rouge was very flirty while Tikal was very peaceful with him.
" No, I will pair the people up. Tails and Tikal, Sally And Silver, Shadow and Cream, Knuckles and Blaze, and me and Rouge. Got it?", I explained quickly. Everyone nodded.
"Ok, let's roll", I said.
🐾🐾🐾
I checked to see if everyone was in position, and nodded. Everyone immediately tried to knock down the door. Finally, with one last kick from Rouge, the door collapsed. We did a dramatic entrance, which btw, looked awesome.
" Aha! I expected you to come sooner or later... wait... we're is Sonic?", he questioned. Everyone stayed silent, and Eggman tapped his foot. I felt the transformation coming on fast, and I gritted my teeth. I howled and I could feel myself changing. I heard the gasps of my friends, as I arose.
"Recognize me?", I snarled.
"I see you want your precious emeralds back. You have to choose... he girl or the emeralds.", he cackled, as he pressed a button, and Amy arose on platform. She was bonded, and a rag covered her mouth. She screamed through the rag, and started kicking frantically. Eggman pressed another button, and underneath her was a crater filled with lava. Amy finally managed to yank off the mouth rag.
"Thunder! Please listen to me... save the world! Please do it for me!!! There is only one thing... I need you to deliver a message. Tell Sonic... that I love him... and he has kept me going strong. I want him to be happy... even if it means sacrificing myself ", she pleaded with tears in her eyes.
"Amy... I need to tell you something-", I began to say. That's when a flood of robots burst open. I spin dashed and grabbed Amy, as well as the chaos emeralds. I held the chaos emeralds and set them on the floor in a circle. Beams of light shot from them and circled around me. I turned super as well as Blaze, Shadow, Silver, Tails, and Knuckles. Us six began to arise and I unsheathed my sword. One by one I began to hack off the robots, while Shadow kept using chaos blast. Blaze was scorching robots, while Knuckles was pounding the robots into a pulp. Tails sent a flurry of his birds and Silver kept trying to use his telekinesis. We all were using the best of the best, but there were just too many. The more we destroyed, the more kept appearing. Us six were mainly trying to keep the others alive, but it just wasn't enough. Luckily, I had my armor and my helmet on, which was covering up my face. Suddenly, a robot broke through my our shield, and attacked Amy. With one final blow, Amy laid unconscious on the floor, in a small pool of blood.
"Amy!", I cried out.
"She's dead Sonic... there is nothing we can do....", Blaze grimaced.
"No... she can't be... your wrong Blaze!", I raged.
"Want to test that theory?", She challenged in a icy tone voice. I walked over to Amy in confidence, and felt her neck for a pulse. Nothing.
"It can't be...wait... I know a way to revive her! Remember when Elise kissed me?", I mentioned.
"I think we all remember her...", Sally groaned.
"Maybe that can work with Amy!", I chirped.
"Only problem is... we don't have the emeralds...", Tails started. I noticed Eggman running away with the chaos emeralds. But my eyes just couldn't tear off of Amy.
"Sonic! Come here! NOW", screamed Silver. My eyes kept darting from my friends to Amy. I ran over to Amy, and kissed her. Her wounds immediately began to heal, and a pillar of light shone down on her. She began to arise in the air, and instead of her normal red dress and red headband, she wore a long frilly blue dress and a blue headband with a golden pendant on it. When she dropped back down, the wind began to blow, and the flower she was holding petals began to drift off. I drew her close to my face, and her eyes were half open. (see picture).
"My knight in shining armor", she murmured as she closed her eyes, and she kissed me gently.
"Who are you", she asked softly.
"Never mind what they call me, it's nothing you must know", I mumbled, blushing.
"Your my hero... I'm in love with you, you must tell me who you are...there is nobody I would rather be with than you", she pleaded. I kinda was a bit heartbroken by the fact that she said should that she only loves me... as in the person who saved her.
"What about Sonic the Hedgehog?", I blurted.
"You know him?", Amy asked curiously.
"Umm... yes, very well", I said quickly.
"He never felt the same for me... I think I should just give up. Besides, who needs him when I have my very own knight?", She smiled. My heart shattered just like that.
"Oh umm ok then...", I mumbled. Suddenly I feel a hard slap on my face.
"What the heck?", I exclaimed angrily. I looked back to see Tikal. The most peaceful one out of the group just slapped me in the face. Wow.
"What on earth were you thinking hedgehog! We all were just about killed out there, thanks to you! At least the emeralds are intact... but still Egghead is on the lose!", Tikal frantically screamed at me. She quickly regretted her actions and walked away quickly.
Blaze then threw me against the wall with her flames, and began to choke me.
"Knight!", Amy screamed as she attacked Blaze.. Blaze's eyes then turned a deep red as she threw Amy to the wall with ease, and began to choke her as well.
"BLAZE! STOP NOW!", Silver howled, and Blaze reluctantly stopped, and me and Any slumped to the ground. We gasped for air.
"Why should I?!?! You were almost killed Silver... they need to know what it's like to feel that way...",Blaze growled and punched me in the nose. She walked away, her flames surrounding her from rage. Silver started coughing, and he held his side. When he removed his hand, on it was a deep crimson liquid- blood.
"Silver... are you ok?", Amy gasped.
"Yeah... I'll be fine", Silver growled sarcastically. He walked away, and as he did, he gave us a dirty look. Everyone else basically tried to avoid us, or just turned up their nose. When I got home, I decided to clean up my bloody nose, thanks to Blaze. There were minor cuts and burns, but other than that everything was ok... except my heart.