Strange Dream

"Uagh... *sigh*"
"Didn't get enough sleep again?"
"(Nod) because of that again"
"Is that dream you told us it was almost 8 yrs. And you still had those same dream but different settings and what so ever?"
"Yeah... But..."
"(They both said this) but..."
My name is Xhin Howard I'm a half British side of my father he died when I was born and I don't really know him that much my mother is Daisy Lai I... About my mom, my aunt said she's Half Chinese and Japanese though well I know that because she died when I was 16 yrs. Old, both of her parents were dead too... Mom said her mother was thrown out by their clan even her Dad too. Mom told me that grandfather family are the dancer and singer in ancient time that might also the reason that I love too dance and sing I won't tell so much about my grandparents love story anyway.... Something like that I'm a orphan right now but I was been taking care of my mothers friend aunt Louie she's a nice person and Also she's single.
"Xhin...? What's wrong?"
"Oh! N-nothings wrong really I was spacing again... Sorry."
"Come on Xhin don't just spacing out like that... Oh tell us about your dream."
"Eh?! You guys..."
These two girls Amy Soul and Chia Makoto were my best friends, the three of us had been assign in JCE, Corporation in Japan well because of that I finally know my mother side. As the same thing I do I told them about my dream, dreaming about a mysterious person who told me we could see each other soon.
"So was it him again? The mysterious man you fell in love with." Amy asked.
"Hmm... Hmmm.. Did he says something again?" Chia asked.
"Well its different today."
"(Both of them) Eh!!! Really?!"
"Y-yeah..."
"What is it?" Chia asked.
"I can't wait! Did you see his face or anything?" Amy asked.
"Yeah... Did you!" Chia asked.
"W-well..."
"(Both them closer to me and said this) WELL?!"
"I get it I get... I'll tell you geez! Could you at least sit down."
Both of them look each other and apologize
"So... What is it?" Amy asked.
"Well... This time It was a bit strange not like that time theirs nothing at all it was plain white and a lining that looks like a path way and I saw him he has those sharp eyes and a red peirce left ear and he always said that I'll meet him soon... (Both of them listen to me as I started to say suddenly a felt that someone looking at me I stand up and turn my head to the right and left and turn around find those feeling of scared and fear)..."
"What's wrong Xhin?" Chia asked.
I turn and look at them I shouldn't have to scare them like that
"I-Its nothing I thought someone calling for me... Hehehehe!" I lied.
I sat down still they looking at me with in a weird expression... I know this is not my place to say it but I know its for the best I suddenly change the topic.
"W-well let get back to the dream that I just dream that night... Then the scenarist​ change I was running in the bamboo forest ,crying and shouting to stop at the end of cliff almost out of the bamboo forest I ran toward him. I was hit by the arrow at my back when he saw me he was more fiercer than I could ever think. He could kill them in one look but he didn't he sacrifice himself, he took off the arrow at my back and stab himself from that arrow  that I was hit I was surprised what he did. He suddenly speak to me that even death our love still remain even our hearts form to another different person your still you even I got a respond even the next generation of our life ties a bond of our promises then he hug me with his might told me that he really love me and the only thing I saw is his eyes were sad and afraid of loosing me both of us jump into the water and that it I woke up at 4:15 am and I didn't sleep at all."
When I told them what I've been experience that night they suddenly hold my hands.
"I'm pretty sure that it will come true.!" Amy said.
"Even both of you are different person now I knew both promises after death is really amazing... But I was wondering something had connected you two by faith." Chia said.
I smiled and the 3 of us went back. I felt that presence again I'm pretty sure his close but this time its different someone trying suck my life and I felt dizzy almost collapse good thing is I hold on to the door.
"Xhin? What's wrong?" Amy asked.
First person notice me suddenly I got out of balance but even I lied they won't let me so
"I-I guess I'm going home early then could you tell our boss I'll go first." I said.
"Come on Xhin you need to go home now you look pale and your sweating hard we don't know what happened but of course we're going to tell the boss later *whisper* even though he might react about it because his really into you[boss]." Chia said.
"What...? ???" I said.
"Nothing... Just go home okay... And don't worry about it I'm going to tell you tomorrow what just happened." Chia said.
"Okay... I'll go then." I said.
I told the driver to get in this apartment it was my aunt's apartment I just want to stay in her as I arrive to aunts apartment I still have her key in me so if I want to visit her I have her spare key so that I can come anytime I want because I feel comfortable at her house as I went inside for my safety I lock the door and went to living room I sat down at the couch for breath properly but for some reason my eyes, I can't see anything it was pitch black and for some reason I lost consciousness it was Also strange 'cause of this I felt I travel in time because of the clock sound I heard before I almost goes to sleep what should it be now...? That's the question had in mind.