Extra!

After what happened the company of JCE and Qwuan Group had become one and they manage to give a high rank of company and also the relation between Xhin and Shouta were not hidden from the both company but Shouta must remain and his other team silence so that Xhin and Shou must keep secret to Shou's father a secret until Shou will be the one tell his family and his father but after a half a year they had circumstances that they fought, JCE company.
"Morning!" Amy said.
"*stare* what's with the cheer expression?" Xhin asked.
"N-nothing...." Amy said.
Xhin's friends look at her.
"What's got into her?" Chia asked.
"I don't know..."
"They got fight again..." Ryan said.
Amy and Chia look at him and they grab him and went to the break room.
"What!" Both girls said.
"(Ryan hide his ears because those two suddenly asking various question and) stop!... (Both of them stop) look your worried so am I, I don't know how it happened but it's normal for couples had a fight and beside it won't help her if we interfere their problem they should know how to deal with it." Ryan said.
Then Ryan look at his friend confuse.
"What...? Why are you both look at me like that?" Ryan asked.
"Wow! *sparkle* *eyes big* ...." Both of them said.
"H-ha! W-what was that?! I didn't say something stupid am I?" Ryan asked.
"No... Not at all!" Chia said.
"Well... It just that you said something cool... That is why." Amy said.
"What the... *blushed* d-don't say something embarrass... will you.... And please stop stating me like that!" Ryan said.
Amy and Chia chuckled and then three of them stare each other and laugh.
"Oh... Well Ryan is right we should just wait if Xhin need out advice well I should go back I need to finished my paper work." Chia said.
As Chia left and looking at her went out from the room Amy and Ryan left and it was quite embarrass because what just Xhin told them and it made them awkward to talk each other Ryan stood up.
"W-well I should go back (as Ryan walk to the door Amy stop him) ah... A-amy...? What's wrong?" Ryan asked.
"*embarrass* *look away* d-do you... I mean don't you have any... *low her voice* (she did lower her voice but Ryan can still hear her) feelings for me?" Amy asked.
"What...?" Ryan said.
Amy quite surprised as if Ryan couldn't hear her.
"What was that I sai--..... (Amy quite surprised Ryan blushing red and Amy knew from his expression he did hear her, let go) j-just forget what I said.... Dontthinkaboutit....." Amy said.
Amy couldn't hold herself from blushing as she open the door Ryan grab her back and close the door Chia look at the break if someone just got out but she doesn't mind and back to her work, Ryan hug her.
"Wha.... Wha.... What are you--"
"I thought you don't like me... (Amy would like say something but Ryan continued) I thought you hate me... That is why I keep myself distance from you... At the time we first met I already had feeling for you but I was embarrass to say something but because some jokes that other had thought... You were disgust and never says something I want to clear it up I was staring at you because you were so beautiful and I couldn't hold myself watching at you far but then you when the 3 of you got wet I look away and they saw me blushing hard and think I saw your underwear but that not it I was blushing because your smile was so cute and I couldn't help myself blushing and I turn around... (He let go) *sigh* even if I told you that I already had fallen in love with you, you won't believe in me... Anyway we should go back don't think to hard about it." Ryan said.
Amy would like to stop him but she's confuse and she already hurt him as she also went back it was dark aura that control the room Chia don't know what would she could help.
SS company.
Shou's team keep staring at him as he keep on sighing and it was the first time he could almost mess up like this.
"*whisper* what should we going to do?" Yu asked.
" I don't know and don't asked me..." Ana said.
"Yu just shut up and we don't know how to cheer him up." Makoto said.
Then Shou sighed again then Sagawara sat beside Shou and stare at him [oh... I forgot Sagawara is not really in talking but he also were close friend to Shou].
"Saga... *sigh* what should I do?... I made her angry again." Shou said.
The other 3 quite surprised that Shou could say something and worry about like this they would react but Saga warn them like 'don't come and interfered us I can handle this own my own' something like that and they stop and sat back to their chair, Saga stare at him as if they were talking.
"I never should say something like that Xhin still hurt about her past and here I was trying to make an opposite... She was right I should not be scared what would my father would have to say I love Xhin and I should be the one protecting her." Shou said.
Saga stare at him and smile, Shou stood up, took his coat and went out but before he close the door.
"Thanks Saga... (Look to his other team) sorry to worry you guys *smile*." Shou said.
Shou left with those word the 3 of them quite surprised and they laugh.
"What was that.... He really did change." Yu said.
"Even you didn't say that... He does... Well we should thank to that girl after all." Makoto said.
"Hmp!"
Saga sat down beside Ana and patted her shoulder and smile Saga knew that Ana has a crush on Shou but he already had someone he love and it made Ana cried to Saga and Saga calm her for that two other guys look at her worried, JCE company Xhin just finished her paper work without knowing that Shou was waiting outside.
"*surprised* Shou... (Run toward him) why are you here?" Xhin asked.
Without a word Shou took her hand and get her in his car, Xhin was quite surprised Xhin keep on asking him 'is their something wrong? Where are headed to?' But Shou didn't say anything until then they arrive at a Japanese house a big house and the thing that Xhin knew that this might be Shou house, Shou took her and both of them went inside Shou butler and some maids greet Shou as they always did.
"Welcome back young master (bowed)" the butler said.
"Where is mother?" Shou asked.
"She's at her room young master... Is their anything you want to Mistress?" The butler asked.
"It is none of your business... I'll just call you later if we need anything." Shou said.
Xhin was quite surprised how Shou would speak to his butler but she knew it was like that 'but at least he could be a little nice to him' that what Xhin thinks and also she just remember about Shou's mother.
"Wait... Shou, please tell me why are we here in your house and why are we headed to your mother?" Xhin asked.
Shou still keep ignoring her until they both arrive at Shou's mother's room.
"Don't say anything." Shou said.
"*surprised* eh...! Wai--"
Shou open the door and his mother were writing and she look at Shou and Xhin, Shou took her inside and they both stand in front of his mother's desk.
"And what have you brought here? *stare* another household?" She asked.
"What wrong to this women...? Shou... Eh... Shou...?" Xhin thinks.
"I'm not here for jokes mother, I'm here to introduce to you my fiancée." Shou said.
"Fiancée... Eh! What! Y-your fiancée?! Shou! What wi--"
"Fiancée...? What a lame joke my son... This wo--"
"It is not a joke (he tighten his clench to Xhin's hand) as I told you I'm here for a reason and that it I introduce to you the women that I'm going to marry I don't care if I had nothing from this family or I could not be the next president in SS because right now all I want her at by my side." Shou said.
Xhin quite happy what just he said it made her heart thump faster this is what she want to be introduced to his family but she didn't know their attitude.
"*bang* *clatter* nonsense! I won't believe such a word you said! (Looking at Xhin) you! How dare you manipulate my son! I do not believe what my precious son said your a gold digger taking for granted because he can easily manipulate!" She said.
Xhin was surprised she didn't expecting like this but Shou protecting her from his mother.
"I won't let you say such thing to her you didn't even know her!" Shou said.
His mother was really surprised what he said protecting her from his mother and Shou notices that Xhin couldn't handle his mother anymore he whispered 'forgive me' Xhin was surprised what he whisper to her as she look at him she knew that Shou was their for her.
"I guess you won't understand us mother or even your son... Let's go I don't have anything to say to her it was only a bother if we stay here.... Let's go Xhin." Shou said.
Shou and Xhin walk out to his mother's room, his mother keep calling his son's name at the way out it was a surprised Shou's father that they encountered her mother saw us and his husband.
"Dana! Oh! I'm so glad your home...!" She said.
"What's wrong Mai?" He said.
"Your son take a girl (stared and pointed Xhin) and he said that girl is his fiancée!" Mai said.
Shou look at Shou in a manner then he look at Xhin then suddenly he sighed.
"So... You already had a guts to told us about her... That was longer I expected... (Shou and Xhin was a bit surprised they couldn't help it wondered even his wife before his wife goes in range he called the butler) Higarashi-san..." He said.
"Yes, master... You had called me?" The butler said.
"Bring us tea in the visitor's room... (The butler bowed and went to his way to get a tea then he look at the couple) Shou... Take your fiancée to the room I'll just change." He said.
"H-ha..."
"D-dana...?!" Mai said.
Shou took Xhin at the visitor's room and they wait.
"Excuse for intrude." A women said.
"Come in." Shou said.
A women slide the door as a maid as always did in tradition way came in and stood up and put down the tea, the tea had a lead so that it won't getting cold she bowed her head and went out as the same she kneel close the door, Shou stood up and open the sliding door and viewed by a sakura tree as the wind blew in a motion petals flew inside the room and a petal of sakura fell at Xhin's tea, then Shou's parents went inside, at first it was awkward and silence was field the room only breeze of the wind only noise it made then Shou's father talk.
"You must be Xhin Howard, am I right... Miss?" He asked.
"Y-yes... (She was surprised that Shou's father knew about her) s-sir... How come you know me?" Xhin asked.
"*gasp* don't tell me father you... You knew our relationship for so long?" Shou asked.
"*grin* stupid.... I didn't know or anything is just that I was surprised that you too had already met." He said.
"What do you mean?!" Shou asked.
"Well... Remember I told you 2yrs. Ago that I have a friend and promise him that my son and his daughter will be married as soon they had their right age but we caught in accident I was save by him and he was the one who died Xhin it was your father... (Xhin was surprised not just even Shou and his mother and he continued) I was hospitalized about a week and my wife had already gave birth to you Shou, as I held you I was regretting that he didn't even held his own daughter it was my fault he died and I --"
"Please don't say that! (Shou look at her) at first I was angry because I don't my father and mother would suffer so much and died but mom never regret anything and she said she knew their is a purpose why father should die... I never ever regret anything because of him I am here with my aunt, my friends and meeting Shou is the best thing I ever had if something that I regret right now is that my parents couldn't be their at my wedding *smiled")*" Xhin said.
"You were just like your mother..." He said.
"Eh... You know my mom?" Xhin asked.
"Yeah... I told you didn't I, I was searching you and your mother because the company, the SS was made by me and your father that is why it was well known from around the world even though we have competitors I'm still honoured that the company brought to life again but I didn't expecting that my son's fiancée would be the daughter of my friend." He said.
"And that's mean I can marry her. (His father nod, Shou stood up and bowed deeply as well Xhin, Shou look at her mother) even if I don't know her I'll still fight for her you know it mother even dad also fight for you just be with him... Father we should get going." Shou said.
Xhin and Shou took their first leave Shou couldn't help himself hug her even though they were still at the outside the house.
"S-shou...! What are you doing?" Xhin asked.
"Hugging you." He blunt.
"I know your hugging me but you se--"
"I'm happy... I can finally be with you forever even without the past as we were called as lord Wei and Lady Xhao I'm still going to find you and had a family with you that is why.. (He turn Xhin around face at him then he kneel down) old era or this modern future we were held in I don't care who you might be or me bit as long as you were with me and as long I'm fated for you, you were always be no matter what that is why as a secret service, leader at the old era assassin... Please marry me." Shou said.
Xhin couldn't hold her tears she kneel down and hug him.
"Yes... *whisper*" Xhin said.
Slowly Chin move from him and Should help her stand up and slowly he wipe her tears and closer kiss her head, nose and lastly her lips then Shou take another kissed it was passionate kiss.
Morning at SS without knowing his father announced Shou wedding without his permission he still the same as he stare to anyone he mostly killed them but his team didn't mind they still made a party, at the JCE company Xhin announced her engagement and her wedding they were happy for her.
"Well at least Xhin announced it what about you two?" Chia asked.
She was referring Amy and Ryan, Amy told Ryan what she felt at the rooftop.
"Were dating *blushed*." Ryan said.
Amy accept Ryan hand but looking away from each other Xhin was happy for the couple and hug them.
It was Saturday Shou called Xhin to get out from her aunt's apartment also Xhin's aunt knows about their wedding, Xhin went out and saw Shou waited for her outside her aunt's door he was wearing stylish shirt with black skinny pants and a rubber shoes, wearing black glasses and a scarf on his neck with a long necklace and a hat and she was surprised more that he was holding a bouquet of flowers and a it was lillis.
"Come on." Shou said.
"Eh! Where?" Xhin asked.
"Hurry up I'll be waiting at you at the parking lot." Shou said.
Without any resistant Xhin followed Shou's ordered and run down and saw Shou waiting at him at the car they look each other and smile, Shou still quite Xhin hold the bouquet of flowers and she really wanna know where they are going as she tried to asked.
"Were here." Shou said.
Xhin was surprised it was a cemetery, Xhin would really like to asked but Should keep walking while holding her hand as she keep on staring at him then Shou suddenly stop and Xhin bump to his shoulder.
"Shou... What's wrong? You suddenly stop walking and my nose hurt." Xhin said.
Shou only gave her a kissed in her forehead and took the bouquet that Xhin holding and put it on the grave Xhin look at the grave and she was shock the name of her father and mother and its knew suddenly Shou kneeled.
"Mother and father you might not know me, I'm Tsukiho, Shouta I am your daughter fiancée I know you might think of me that I might only hurt your daughter but I'm not I love her and I'll do anything just to make her happy even if I'll marry her again and again and again... Please accept me I'll do anything for your daughter happiness." Shou said.
Xhin hearing from him like that even though he knew that they already accept him but still he did this and also bowed deeply for them
"I knew it was stupid for me doing like that but I'm glad I met them." Shou said.
Without thinking twice Chin run towards him and hug him Shou called her name but
"Idiot... They already accepted you and (she look at him) I know that well you'll do anything for me and they were happy for it but also I want Shou to be happy." Xhin said.
Xhin hug him again then Shou slowly he pushed her a little and kissed her.
"You already did." Shou said.
It might not be as always it would be but old days or new days might come or even in our past we died but in future we have resurrected but not knowing each other or different agenda but if our heart only pound from the man we truly knew our destined then love truly strong emotion just to make things possible.