Extra: Shouta's Life

"Listen make sure to protect the president of Qwuan Group or else (death threat look)"
"(All) *scared* Y-Yes!!"
"Then if you do, go back to your station now!"
Went back to their prospective stations and stands....
"*sigh* my,my... The great leader of finest SS in Japan somehow in a bad mood. (Teasing)"
"Shut up or I'll tear you up into pieces...! *death glare*"
"Woah! I'm scared!..."
"*smack* shut up idiot!"
"Ouch! What was that for... Yu-chan so mean..."
"Shut up...! Idiot... Have you even have a respect to the higher rank than you! Geez! Shouta! Stop gazing far away will you at least give this stupid Makoto big punch!" Yu said.
"This is to much for me... Hmmm...? What's with that looks?"
"Anna chan.... Geh! Mean... Why did you block? *childish cry*." Makoto said.
"Because I know what you were going to do." Anna said.
"Anna..." I said.
"Oh... Shouta... (Flirty) did you miss me?" Anna said.
As Anna tried to touch Shouta he suddenly hold her hand and move it away.
"Report..." I said.
"*sigh* your to hard to get... At least we could have some fun... *teasingly*..." Anna said.
"I said report..." I said.
"... Fine... We manage to take the president to JCE Corp. For business talk it was success but... (Anna look regretful just to hear the Qwuan president decision, I only stare at her waiting for her then she notice me and she sighed) I get it... He want the company held a party but the problem is.... Is that he want to wear traditional dresses." Anna said.
"Is that it...?! Geez! I thought something more from that..." Yu said.
"I'm still not finish yet... Idiot... (As she said this, she glare at him as she was annoyed to him and she clear her throat and look at me again) I was saying that the president want to wear cultural dressed but (as she said but I look at her more) he want us SS to wear his traditional cloth." Anna said.
The two stupid bark up saying what and want to know why but Anna, however she doesn't know why as I sighed the three of them look at me as I went out the office, I'm Shouta Tsukiho this SS or Secret Service were found by my great grandfather, gramps told me about him he would say it was run to our blood that were good protecting people but he also told me that our ancestors were assassin but he fell in love he sacrifice his life to that women but he died I don't know if I would believe what he just said but I don't care, my father, who were president of this SS was friend of Qwuan group and chairman and that mean his son is my childhood friend we know each other, I went to his office.
"Take to explain why would my team should be there?" I asked.
"Oh... Shou-chan! *smile-smile* sit...! Come on! (This is Peter Zhang Qwuan, the happy go lucky and the thing I hate the most his personality but at the same time annoying) well..." Peter said.
"Don't get me wrong I came here not to have chit chat with you I want to know why would my team should go?" I asked.
"Oh... Nothing really I just want you to go there with me... Isn't it fun to go were you can find your question about your dreams..." Peter said.
I was quite surprised he still remember those dreams that I usually dream but to mention it why... All of sudden want to know those mysterious dream.
"That mean you really want to know about it (I was stunt, hearing to a person like him but it is not my thing anymore I stood up and bow and went out but) why don't you go home... (I look at him wondering why would he want me to home) take a rest for a day you might lost your strength." Peter said.
I would like to asked but the way he look at me he does have a trick on me.
"As you wish (I bow but I knew) but for your consideration I would like to finished my job well then excuse me." I said.
But before I close the door
"It is not bad to dream her again..." Peter said.
I went back to others but I was going to open the door were they were waiting I lost my balance and felt dizzy a bit almost I kneel down I heard some of my team run towards me but I stood up immediately.
"I'm fine go back to your position." I said.
I went inside and grab my key I told Yu to take in charge for now I'll be okay by tomorrow and left but the pain I felt earlier seems to be faded away but as I stop to my apartment I felt sting in my head and the pain I felt it gotten stronger I went inside and walk to my bed and doze off but I never imagine I could dream this again but it was different my family died from those people they killed everyone and the people I called mother and father died then I finally understand they took children like me and train to became assassin this kid no this man now has fierce eyes and don't care killing everyone he didn't even care or even asking for mercy, now he became the highest rank as assassin but wait I felt something missing in our heart it was empty our master gave us a mission to kill the emperor and his son but
"Wei...."
"Rui... Report..." I said.
But even though this man is me but he's not it because this is the memory of this person for some reason this remind me someone.
"The prince went journey to other kingdom for engagement and it might be also that the emperor will be staying behind." Rui said.
Without a word his hawk came back the hawk has the ability to communicate to his master and that was this man has more than he has, it was hard to know what was his thinking but my guess is right.
"Rui, Dei, Fan, Gero... Assassinate the emperor, (turn his back to them) I'll handle the prince." I said.
It was not underestimate his team but no conclusion or attempt to know their own leader as if they have their skills and that's it.
"Khie... Go..." I said.
Khie is the name of the hawk, Khei answered him back at that time Wei was also observing the cart were the prince had hide himself the soldiers look up at if they were amaze because it was the first time seen one then Wei notice that the prince was not inside.
"*whistle like a bird* I didn't know it was a trap Khie fly as fast as you can and warned the others." Wei said.
Khei answered him and flied at the imperial castle, Wei got almost shot because they saw him.
"It was true he would show up here!"
I was surprised even Wei without any second he slashed the man and scream the others were quite scared to his eyes even though he hide his face with a mask but they found him out, 149 soldiers he slaughter but except one their general.
"Tell me... Who inform you about this?" I asked.
"Please spare my life I'll tell you just please spare."
The general beg for his life without any word the general understand him so he told him everything and I was surprised tried to tell him we should go and save your village but I felt fierce to his soul killing is the important to him without any decision he killed the general.
I was stunt at the same time scared he is different from me, he is more inhuman than me but I don't know myself I was enjoying it at the same time, Wei he went to the imperial and found his team they were execute in front of everyone I felt Wei anger he found out who spy is he said it was Fan I knew for so long he got insecure about his rank after execute the others he was execute too Wei was surprised but he left but
"Have you heard... (Wei stop and listen to them) that spy who also who have been killed told the imperial court about there village it seems they already went there."
Wei..! We need to go! But it seems he can't hear me but even though he can't here me I knew for sure we have the same thoughts, Wei had arrive at the other side to get inside the village, the village were on fire Wei run as fast as he can and found the villagers dead all of them dead then something happen my head but this feeling it was Wei something came up... A vision?!... No... More like that this is Wei's memory then
"You! Who are you?! Represent your name or you'll die here!" He said.
Wei didn't say anything but I felt his blood thirst he stare at him and I felt the man fear when he saw Wei's eyes.
"(Grab his sword and tried to protect himself from Wei) *scared* d-don't come near me!" He said.
But that's not going to happened because he knew himself a monster like him can't stop him from killing, killing him it's not enough then suddenly rain pouring hard and he came back to his senses and saw the man expression it made him gripping his sword then without anything to think he change his suit to those man armor.
"Hold!" Soldier said.
"Its me I had hold the assassin's body."
They expecting him and nothing had malicious to him and enter the camp.
"The colonel will be happy to see what you had bring." 1 soldier said.
"(Tapping his shoulder) you could get the rank for yourself." 2 soldier said.
They show him were the colonel tent and he entered with a body, showed to them then some were not satisfied just a body.
"(Stop them from argue he raise his hand) what color his rank source?" The colonel asked.
"May I asked what source is that be?"
"I see... His left ear." The colonel said.
"Ha... Red."
When they heard that the tent filled with whispering as they couldn't believe what just this man said then next to colonel spoke.
"If it is him how come his face were torn?!" He asked.
"When I had fight with him and it was raining I had a chance to make him lost his balance because of his speed it might also had weakness so I made myself slide at the dirt and hit his leg but he leap but I use the other sword and I hit his stomach then wobble and told me this 'I cant believe a weak like you could hit me *cough* I see... I don't have time than seeing my face to this other--' he cut his fleshed in his face and died I watch him died even myself couldn't believe that I could kill like him."
"That... That unbe--"
"(The colonel raise hand again) I see... (People in the tent look at him surprised it was the first time they heard they colonel praised someone like him they would like to say anything but he stood up and went to him and they pause) young warrior... (He answered) tell me your name?" The colonel asked.
"(He look up and said) Wei..."
He stood I was shock but I thought the colonel show his face but he was wearing a mask, so it was true then that the higher position like him must hide his identity so that no one would know who he was then he he turn.
"Leave us..." The colonel ordered.
The men who with colonel leave the room but the one had already doubt Wei sneak and look at Wei but Wei didn't look him back, people who stayed at the colonel left and Wei and the colonel left alone at the tent.
"You killed him to hide yourself." The colonel said.
I was surprised when he asked that, Wei what are you going to do? Or you might known him right my instinct told me.
"You didn't change as always try to manipulate them by your action... (He look at him) master..." Wei said.
I was surprised but I don't know if I was really did surprised or what but as he took off his masked I notice his left ear a gold earring that is the reason he knew who is he.
"Hmm... Doing something like revenge? To whom? Or is this comrade?" He said.
" I am not here for that... My mission to kill the emperor is my own duty I don't need to take revenge or anything... All I think about is to complete my mission." Wei said.
"Ha.... Just I thought thirst for killing his prey... Then go ahead make that sure to kill him." He said.
"Understand..." Wei said.
Wei didn't say anything and went out others gave him a welcome party and also for killing the high rank assassin he made an act like he will do anything but that guy, the colonel knew what Wei really want.
Flashback
"Your strong and willed after you killed the prince you could avenge the death of your family... Wei don't get me wrong but I'll fight for my life as well." He said.
End if flash back.
Wei had been shown to the imperial court and the family they were happy and proud to him at the same time I don't know but Wei had a chance to it.
"I see... (The emperor stood up) I would like to announce our new general!" The emperor said.
I felt Wei grin so it was success killing the wife of the late general and the only problem he had is the general son, he is not here but I knew he'll won't last because Wei had already in his mind.
"It was lucky for you to get that position... Oh well great job for it I'll kill the emperor and kill the brat after that then try your luck for killing me." He said.
After a 3days to make the emperor like him the problem is he's son don't trust Wei but he'll do anything just to finished his mission but at the worst scenario he'll take a risk, Wei killed the general's wife by making his wife right a letter to him by telling him he'll going to his man by hypnotized her and it made the the general psychologically depress but his son make a move that the letter is not her mother that is why his going to that village but that's Wei planned after all at the time his son went to a journey Wei got the position of general.
"Emperor... You may not accept this but I want you to accept my offer for our ex general... (The emperor didn't say anything but his hand says proceed) I would like to take a journey to get his son back, his general had been worried to his son and I respect his general since then... So if you may I would like to go to the village were the one who protected you at the time." Wei said.
He kneel down as he really want to do it the imperial escort of the emperor quite unbelievable they don't trust Wei... I don't know why but his Excellency stood up and went to Wei and he put his hand and smile.
"Then go ahead and I would like you to investigate about the bandit that controlling the entire forest were the villagers make a living and that will be your first mission." His Excellency said.
Wei bowed and take his journey but as he left the palace that guy again and I know he made a signal that he want to talk to Wei.
Outside from palace
"In a time like this... Master... You know I should going before they could realize that I was gone." Wei said.
"Hmmm... *sigh* fine... Here." He said.
Wei took something from him.
"This is... Poison." Wei said.
"Yes... Use this to kill the prince." He said.
"*grip* as you wish." Wei said.
He left with the poison that he gave Wei hide it to his secret pocket and left and this time his plan must be success but before he could killed the gen. Wong son someone's coming, Wei leap and hide from the rooftop and Wei and I was surprised it was a women.
"In a time like this? How unfair I must kill you." Wei think.
Wei appeared to her Wei and I couldn't see her face because the cloud block her but as Wei strike her the bright moon appeared to her face I was surprised but Wei is more surprised than I am.
"Why.... *shaking* why...?! That face... How could you make that face if your going g to die!" Wei scream from his thoughts.
I was to the girl her face says I'm not scared but her eyes, her eyes telling us 'I'm fine when I'm dead.' That is why Wei is shaking then we heard someone is coming.
"Tsk.... Your lucky." Wei said.
And Wei leap but hide again as he watch the women.
"Who's their?!... *surprised* l-lady Xhao...! What happened... This is... Imperial guard?! Lady Xhao did you see who did this?!" He asked.
The women by the name of Xhao collapse and for the first time I felt Wei concern to her.
Even the time has by Wei begun to well known from the village because what he done to Xhao save her from the imperial collector and he had announce that they were engage but Xhao broke it  and for the first time Wei had known Xhao life and he had admit of his feeling for her but he still must hide it for almost 3 days Wei didn't show up were Xhao always practice he had finally show himself but it was bad scenario, Wei...! I can feel his blood thirst... Wei stop! But even I call you you could never hear me... Wei leap and grab the man and throw him he went to him and punch him as many as he could give him.
"How dare you lay a finger to my Xhao!" Wei thought.
It was the first I could feel his anger but this is worst if no one could stop him he might kill him but Xhao made him stop, stop him from killing him.
"Wei! Please stop...! (Wei would say something but) stop... He can't fight you anymore please... Please I beg of you..." Xhao pleaded.
Wei calm down, it was more like taming a wild beast, Wei let him go and suddenly hug Xhao.
"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Wei said.
It was my first time hear Wei could say like this his voice shivering and says it is his fault for not protecting her, Xhao couldn't say anything she hug Wei and break down in tears after a minutes Chao calm down to Wei chest, I could feel it too it was bright moon Wei wipe a single left tear to Xhao's eye and a sweet passionate kissed and I can feel it too but next thing I knew my eyes closed I felt the heat of the sun rays and whispering from the villagers then I felt someone moving away from Wei side I can see anything but I felt Wei's hand moving to grab someone and slowly pull someone to his side and slowly he open his eyes and I saw woman's back.
"W-wei...?"
I know this voice... Don't tell me... When the women peak to see Wei, I was surprised it was Xhao... Oi! Wei what were you thinking.... *sigh* even I could scream here you can't here anything from me... But are you insane if you do this this woman might die have you ever forget you're an assassin and she might get target!
"Wei..."
"Hmmm?"
"Why...?"
"What do you me-- (Xhao cried) Xhao... Marry me .." Wei said.
"Eh! (Xhao sit up and look to Wei) w-what?! I mean is... I can't!" Xhao said.
"Then you don't love me?" Wei said.
"*surprised* of course I love you ... (Suddenly she notice what she said and hide her mouth and turn away) b-but still I can't..." Xhao said.
Suddenly Wei sit up and hug Xhao I was a bit surprised even Xhao that Wei could make this move.
"I love you... And if you think I just want to marry you because I did this to you, your wrong I always love you from the moment I saw you I know I'm a assassin but after this we could run away from this people and find a new place to live you and me and no one will find us... I just want you to stay with me." Wei said.
Xhao hug Wei.
"Okay... But promise me please come back to me in one piece." Xhao said.
And Wei kissed Xhao, Wei gave Xhao a piercing and it was a Rubi Wei said 'this will be our engagement' and also Wei does too, 2 months and half a week had past they only have 3 days more and they could go back to the palace but before that he must see Xhao first, they almost finished and the forest were safe to use for the merchant and some of the bandits had been killed some had been prisoned.
"General! (Wei look at him) colonel is here." He said.
That man again his here Wei told anyone who were his inside his tent to live and even the colonel who's with him.
"I see you had been enjoying playing as a hero." He said.
"I'm doing this to take more trust from the imperial court still they had bad comment about me... But don't worry I only have 3 days left and I will surely killed him beside you had poison the emperor." Wei said.
"Heh... You've notice... That is why you got the position from being leader of 5 greatest assassin sharp as ever... But what is done is done." He said.
"I know..." Wei said.
"Do you understand Wei finish your mission." He said.
"(Wei bowed and kneel to him) hah!" Wei said.
"Good" he said.
As he left someone in front of him.
"I'm sorry..."
Wei and I know the voice and it was Xhao.
"Xhao...!" Wei called.
Wei grab her then he look at Wei and Xhao.
"Do you know her?" He asked.
"Hah! She's my fiancée."
"I see... Better be careful." He said.