We Meet Again

"Xhin! Wake up! Geez! How long are you going to sleep! it's 7am already.... *irritated* *scream* WAKE UP!" Aunt Louie said.
"Eh... Where am I?" Xhin asked.
"*smack* moron... Asking something like that had you ever thought what time is it?" Aunt Louie asked.
"Eh... Aunt Louie...? I... I came back? Or is it just a dream...? I don't understand anymore...! Ah! Aunty...!"
"*surprised* w-what...? Suddenly screaming like that." Aunty Louie said.
"How long I've been sleeping?" Xhin asked.
"What do you mean how long?! You where just here yesterday afternoon have you ever thought how heavy you are... Geez! If you really want to sleep that well try to go to your bed." Aunt Louie said.
"Sorry... I was... I don't know suddenly I felt pain in my head and I don't know eather eht just happen." Xhin said.
Xhin move her right hand to her head then her aunt notice a mark.
"Wha.... Where did you get this?!" Aunt Louie said.
"*surprised* eh! How did... How come I have this?!" Xhin curiously.
"*sigh* what just happen to you... (Looking at the time) I have to go now... Just try to hide scar on your hand they might think I did something bad to you... I already prepare your food.. OK.... You should be ready now.. You're going to be late okay...!" Aunt Louie said.
"Ahh... (Before she could say anything her aunt went already) w-what should I do... I don't get it... If I have this scar then... (She went to the bathroom and found out) just I thought I do have the scar were Xhao shot by the arrow while saving Wei... I don't have time to think about this I need to go to work." Xhin said.
She went to the office and found her friends Amy, Chia and Ryan running toward her.
"Xhin...! Are you alright?" Chia asked.
"Huh... Well... Yeah *smile* ... Hmmm...? Why so sudden you asked me if I'm alright?" Xhin asked.
"What the... What's with you?! You almost collapse yesterday and we sent you home but nothing... Even text from you none... What's with y-- *smack* ow! What was that.. Amy!" Chia asked.
"Are you idiot or moron which is it... Geez! Xhin look both of us want to know how are you that's all... But then you didn't even texting us we were worried that something might happened to you and (looking at her right hand) what's with that?" Amy asked.
"This...well... I would I said this... You se-- (as she look at her friend she remind of that day Amy and Ryan died and some people she knew in her dreams then she look down) I can't lie to you guys I guess... Then (look at them seriously) could you listen to what just said." Xhin said.
Without hesitation or anything at all to Xhin, Amy and others were a bit nervous what would that be then after an hour Amy and Chia quite a bit shock but Ryan.
"Wait! I don't get it, how come your scar has a something to do to your dream?" Ryan asked.
"*smack* shut up and just listen for a sec. Will you! Geez!"
"Ow! That was hurt you know! And will you stop smacking someone's head! it hurt!"
"(Didn't even listen) well so in your dream you said you got that scar because you are trying to save your love and also losing to much blood from miscarriage you die first than him even though he struck himself with an arrow through his heart is that it." Amy asked.
"Yes... I know already that my other me die first not because she stop strucking the arrow from his heart but also the me in other life run and save him from attacking behind *remember* I was scared to see those demonic eyes thirst from blood to kill but still when Xhao call his name he became the man she knew deep into his eyes so much pain even myself don't understand why..." Xhin said.
"*sigh* I don't understand... (Chia and Amy would like to say anything) but... Look its different if you were the reincarnated by that girl name Xhao then that mean it was the right time to both of you see each other but the thing is you won't like it right?... Xhin in this modern world maybe both of you had change you freely love someone else and maybe I think he might as well married to someone... Well it would be a fact though I can't tell what you think but I know also that maybe... Just maybe you want see him because you already fall in love with him." Ryan said.
"Wait! Are you crazy...! How can you said that to a maiden who still didn't even realize how fall in love..? But well she good to giving advice but that's not it... Xhin if ever for today you might meet what are you going to do?" Chia asked.
The 3 of them stare at her waiting to say something but they didn't heard her because some of their officemate came and told asking what would be the best venue for the party beside the president of Qwuan Group want to know the company more and because the company Xhin worked we're from different continent.
"Thanks... Oh! Did you already told to Ms. Howard about the party? (They didn't say anything) just I have thought... Ms. Howard our chairman of the board accept the president offer and that was the party, the Qwuan president decide to make that event for us to know each other the Qwuan Group known all over China and other country and now because they were specialist they want to bond with us... Oh I might forgot the Qwuan president want a costume party more like traditional costume.... Well then I better get going now!" She said.
"Eh ...! How come something like that happened?" Xhin asked.
The 3 of then explained it was decide yesterday after Xhin missed the meeting because what happened to her, after hearing this she sighed and clenched her fist.
"That idiot Chairman...! Why would he did something like that how stupid and also today! What was he he thinking?" Xhin said.
After seeing her like the 3 of them laughed and parted her head, the party will start at 7pm and most of the day still it was busy as it is, the chairman announce that they can went home to take care of their costume as they went home Xhin still she has her mother's dress it was pass down from their family a Chinese dance dress for some reason she knew how to wear the dress but well her hair were also styled by her at the party most of their dresses were pretty but for a moment Xhin was more pretty and wonderful to take the dress well then her friend came.
"Wow! Xhin you look good with this dress... Wait is this your mother's dress?" Chia asked.
"Yeah... I thought I would wear it...? Is it fit for me?" Xhin shyly to asked.
"Of course! Your so pretty! It made me want to become a guy!" Amy said.
Saying this while hugging Xhin.
"Geez! Stop that you look weird saying like that and it made me sick just to hear it from you. (Acting like his vomiting)..." Ryan said.
"Shut up! I was just joking idiot!" Amy said.
"What! Who's idiot?! Moron!" Ryan said.
Xhin and Chia just staring at them and they giggled.
"Why were you too laughing?!" Both said this.
"Geez... Because it was funny? And more than that both of you look quite a good couple you know?" Chia saying it teasingly.
"What?! No way!" Both of them said this.
Both of them again quarrel then Xhin talk.
"You know Amy and Ryan were both in my dream too they called Zhen and Feng and if I could remember Feng was pregnant and Zhen is the father they really cute couple too and they also fighting like the way you too do *remember* ahh... ...." Xhin said.
Seeing her face like that something bad happened to those 2 they would like to cheer her up but the party had begin, begin with introduction and some word for the two different owner the two had become one then they eating for some reason some of the girls looking at the Qwuan group.
"What just happened?" Xhin asked.
"Well you see.. Some of the girls screeching because the SS who escort of the Qwuan president were the greatest SS here in Japan and also they said they were really cool and good looking and I thing they were like that because they were wearing traditional Chinese assassin costume." Chia said.
"Ahh... *notice* ....Wei?!..." Xhin called.
"Eh... What?! Who?... Ahh where are you going? Xhin...!" Chia asked.
Xhin run at the crowded people.
"I knew it! His here... I know his here I want to know... I want know!" Xhin thought.
She stop because the next event will start to have a dance with the person they want to dance but Xhin doesn't even care about that that is why she need to know if she's just thinking to much about him or his real as he saw the costume just like Wei she catch up but she's was surprised that the earring was not a ruby it was blue and that means his not the one.
"Is their something wrong miss?" He asked.
"Oh.. No... I'm sorry I didnt mean too." Xhin said.
"Oi... What's wrong?" He asked.
"Eh.. Oh.. No.. Sorry uhm..  Excuse me!" Chin said.
"Why my tears flowing...? I can't stop it! Am I searching for him because I want to see him badly or I do really love him so much even it was just a dream I thought that I want him to become a real." Xhin thought.
As she keep on walking she step on her dress and drop but someone catch him.
"T-thank you..."
"Geez! Still clumsy... (Xhin would like to say something but she was shock) you never learn Xhao that is why I fell in love with you because your to honest to bare." He said.
"Wei... Wei! Its you ... It is really is you... I've miss you so much." Xhin said.
"*sigh* (wiping her tears) it would be better if we know our modern name I'm Shouta... Your name my lady?" Shouta said.
"*giggled* that is Xhin... Lord Shouta." Xhin said.
"I see... We finally meet my long lost love." Shouta said.
"Yeah and I still have the ingrave of the mark on my hand and back to your love even death never let us promise go!" Xhin said.
"Yeah... My only beloved who sacrifice her life for me a promise that we made it today." Shou said.
Both of them smile and  kissed even people watching them.