ch.1

I woke up to one of the flight attendants telling me that the plane had landed. I grabbed my carry on then went to get the rest at the luggage thingy. After getting it all I walked to the parking garage, went up to the second story and like Alice promised my gray 1987 Chevy truck was there. Emmett lifted it liked I asked but it was so high I had to jump in. I haven't seen my family in a couple of years. The last time I did was when they had to leave forks because of some chick named Bella was get to close or something like that. I didn't even get to see my favorite brother Edward because he was all depressed about all of it. I went to a private school in London. Belmont academy. No I'm not one of those stuck up private school girls. I know what your thinking, a vampire in a private school in a county with little wildlife. I'm not a vampire but I am. I was experiment of the voltri. After some time they didn't want to deal with me end of story. There are pro and con of being how I am.

Pro's
Speed
Body strength
Eyesight
More powers then the other do
I don't sparkle in the sun (thank god)
I can eat human food just fine with out it taste like dirt.

Con's
I still age but Carlisle think i will stop aging at somepoint.
Still have human female problems like periods and pregnancy
Have to hide it all
And worst of all……

Being Emmett little sister

I stop at the gas station in forks for some gas and a drink.

"Hey!! You new around here?" The guy at the pump next to me asked.

"Not really. My dad, mom and siblings live here. I'm just coming home from my school." I told him.

"Cool. Who your family I met know them?" Man this guy is really nosy.

"The Cullen."

"There's more of them." He looked at me with a dumb look. All I did was shook my head yes. "Well i'm Tyler."

"Jasmine. Wait you're the guy that hit Bella with his car aren't you?" I only asked a question because I heard it in his thoughts.

Man I really hope didn't tell her about me hitting Bella with my car the first month she was here

"Oh they told you about that?" He rub the back of his head with his hand "Here my number if you ever want to hang." He handed me a card then got in his car and drove off. I went in to get a drink and pay for the gas. I grabbed a coconut Berry Red Bull of that's my favourite. As soon as I walked outside I smelt the dogs before I seen it. When I finally see him, he was by my truck. Of course he was. I walked right to my truck not saying a word to him.

"Hey what the make on your truck?" He asked.

"What is it to you dog? You have four leg use them." I hopped in the truck and drove off before he could say anything back to me. I finally got to the house I just parked the truck outside.

"You know your truck will rust more if you keep it rain." I looked up in the tree to see Emmett. He jump down and started to ran at me. Just when he was two inches in front of me, I jump on the top of the truck. I leaped up to the tree branch then swing  in to the house's open window. I was in the library. I looked out the window to see Emmett tried to do what I did but failed because he broke the branch. I was laughing so hard my sides hurt. I smelt Jasper behind me.

"Hey jas." I turned and looked at him

"Hey jas. You better be glad Alice us not here to see what your wearing."  Jasper point to my outfit. I was wearing gray converse, faded skinny jeans, and three year old Carrie Underwood shirt. I shrugged my shoulder.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Her, Rosalie, Esme, and Bella, went hunting. Carlisle is at work. Its just me, Emmett and Edward …… HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING." Jasper shouted at me. As soon as I heard Edward was here I ran to find him. I was so pissed off at him it was unbelievable.

"EDWARD CULLEN YOU BETTER BE IN THE LIVING ROOM OR I WILL KILL YOU!"  When I got in the living room I see a little girl and the dog from the gas station. " why the hell are you here. Your breaking the treaty mutt. Are you want to start a war and die?" I growled at him.

"For one the treaty is gone now so I'm not breaking anything and two who the hell are you?" He snapped.

"Jacob I would like you to meet the other sister, Jasmine Cullen. Jasmine meet Jacob Black." I turn around and seen Edward. I tackled him down to the ground. "Your right. She not completely human but she not like Rennesme."

"Then what is she." He was still looking at me.

"Nun of your beeswax." I snapped and before he could say anything else there was a screech from outside. We all ran to see what it was. It was Alice and when she seen me she screeched again.

"What are you wearing." Alice gave me a dirty look.

"Umm ……clothes." I smirked at her. She growled at me. Jasper came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her to keep her in place. After say hello to everyone and meeting Bella,  I asked the question that has been killing me for four years.

"So how did everything start."