ch.4

Finally! After three long day of shopping at numerous store, spas, and hair dresser we are finally done. After going to fifty different stores, listening to mindless gossips at both the spa and hair place, I wanted to go home and sleep in my own bed. There was close to sixty bags in the trunk and the back seat of Alice car, full of shoes, dresses, skirts, shirts and god no what else. I looked out the window while Alice blasted music. It did not take long to get in to forks. After we turn on the dirt path to the house I seen a sand colored something run by us for a second or so.

"Seth and Leah are back." Alice finally turn down the music. "That thing you just saw run by the car. That is Seth in his wolf form."

"I care why?" I asked. She just looked at me like when she tried to read my future. "Alice stop trying to see my future we all know you can." She stuck her tongue out at me. A few seconds later we pulled in to the drive way. Before Alice could park the car I opened the door and jumped out. Full on sprit to the front door and the couch. I didn't care who was sitting on the couch or if I had to lay them. I jumped onto the couch. Not even a second late  I felt the back of my legs, my butt and lower back getting really hot for some reason. I look up to see that I landed on Jake and some other dude I don't know.

"Why are you on top of us?" Jake asked in a snappy way.

"Why are you seating on my couch and would you stop staring at me like I'm a piece of meat! Who the hell are you anyway?" I snapped. Just looked at me. The boy looked away well he was blushing.

"Don't snap at my brother." A girl snapped at me. She must of just walked in because she wasn't here a second ago. Then I realized what she said.

"Wait he's your brother?" I questioned her. She nodded her head. I laughed so loud. "So you guys are the Clearwater I've been hearing so much about in the short time period I've been here. Well it was nice to meet but I'm going to go nap in my own bed before Alice try to make me do a fashion show for everyone, because believe me nobody wants to see that." I got off the couch. "Again, Nice to meet you two, ummm names Jasmine. We can talk later." I walked up the stairs to my room.

*~*~*~*
Seth

It hurt me to watch her walk out like that. I don't know why it did but, it did. Everything about her was a mystery, that made me want her even more. She knew just the right way to drive me crazy. From the way she shot me that dirty look, to how her hands go straight to her hips. It was all weird. I don't understand. Lost in my own thoughts I didn't see or hear Edward walk into the house. I tried to block out my thoughts but, I was to late he already heard them.

"Seth. Did you imprint on my sister." He asked calmly but I knew better he was about to loose his cool.

"Edward... Plea.." I tried to finish my sentence.

"ANSWER.. the question. Don't go around it. It's not worth wasting the time." He growled.

"Yes I imprinted on Jasmine." I looked him straight in the eye.

"You have got to be kidding me! My little brother imprinted on someone before me? And of all people it had to be a Cullen! How many more problems is this going to create." Leah throw her arms in the air. I understand that my sister has had a tough love life but was now the time to cause a scene?

"Leah get over yourself. You know Seth can't control it." Jake rolled he's eye at her.

"Jasmine isn't going to like this one bit." Emmett chimed in.

"I'm not going to like what?" A voice from behind me said and as soon as I heard it, I already knew who it was. Well obviously it was Jasmine. I gulped down air. I turned to look at her and apparently so did everybody else. "Is anyone going to tell me or are all of you going to just stare at me?"  She leaned against the wall.

"Don't over react Jas." Jasper stared her intensely.

"I make no promises but go on." Jasmine stared back at him with the same intensively.

"Seth imprinted on you." Jasmine eye widened and she turned and looked at me.

"You did what!?"