Ch. 19

Aro

Why is he here? How come he came alone? That's very unusual, I have never heard of the Voltori making trips of only one member.

"Hello darling, we are long over for a heart-to-heart chat." He smirked when I didn't reply he spoke again. "Well haven't you grown my child?" Aro leaned forward in the desk chair.

"I'm not a child anymore."

"I am quite aware. I'm also aware that you have a little bit of a shadow problem." Aro gets up from the sit and walks over to the bookcase.

"Yeah, my shadow it's a sneaky little bastard. It likes to make me fall to its level but, it's nothing I can't handle." I walked him out of the corner of my eye.

"You know that's not what I mean." Aro chuckled. "I'm talking about the wolf that imprinted on you." I nodded my head. He turned and looked at me. "No good can come from that."

"Only in your perspective. Jacob and Renesmee are doing just fine, No issue started. " I locked gazes with blood-red eyes.

"You may think that everything will be fine being with a wolfs but it won't be, you can't ever be with anyone with what you are it will be impossible."

"You don't know that not even Alice and I can see a future with wolfs in it. So how could you possibly know it wouldn't work?"  I challenged him to find an answer. If Alice can't do it there is no way he or anyone in the Voltori could know for one hundred percent.

"Well, you-you are-"

"Beautiful, insightful, skilled, mature-" I listed off things.

"Dangerous," Aro added one to the list of his own. "If there is one phrase in the world that doesn't apply to you it's the phrase 'if you ignore it and it will go away' your problems can't be ignored." Aro snickered. "There is panic in your eyes. What's gotten you horrified child?" I didn't speak. Something had to give, and it sure the hell wasn't going to be me. 

"What is the difference between me and Renesmee? From what I can see the only one is how we came to be vampires. Other than that nothing is really different. So if she can be with one of the wolfs, then I believe there is no reason I can't. If I choose to be." I stood up from my chair. 

"Well I'll take my leave now, it was lovely to see you again." Aro started to walk out the door but stop right next to me. "Take my warning child as you know out of the three of us, I'm the one who likes to go easy on you." I winced knowing that he was telling the truth. Aro walks out of the room not saying another word. I could hear him talking to Edward and dad downstairs. I waited for them to say goodbye to even think about going downstairs. I walked out of the room to see if Bella was still using her gift. She was but it wasn't as strong. I took three long large breaths before walking down to the family, who surely would have questions. but I had one of my own.

"How come to me and Alice didn't see him coming?" I said before anyone else could even get a word in.

"That's a great question that we don't have an answer for. If I had to guess I couldn't see him because he was coming for you and since I can't see you it's probably that." Alice was sitting on the floor going through fabric? Why would she be going throw fabric right now? Never mind I don't care as long as it has nothing to do with me.

"Well, then you better start caring little sister." Edward chuckled.

"Alice... WE ARE NOT GOING TO BONNAROO MUSIC FESTIVAL!" I listen to Alice and Edward's thoughts. 

"Why not, the weather is clouding all weekend so there should be no problem." She said well she held up two different colored fabrics up to Jasper's arm. 

"I don't like music festivals. Too much can go wrong all at once." I throw myself onto a bean bag chair. 

"Well hate to break it to you I already bought the tickets so you have to go." I glared at her. "Why are you glaring at me? It will be so much fun."

"I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust," I growled.

"Why are we hoping Alice catches on fire?" Demetri walks into the room. I'm guessing he left when he realized that Aro was here.

"Hey take Demetri with you!" I jumped off the bean bag grab him. "Get him out of the house other than for hunting." I shoved him to Alice. 

"Wait what?" Demetri looked around for an answer. 

"Jas doesn't want to go to a music festival." Jasper rolled his eyes at me.

"Because I think they're dumb and overpriced, plus they think they have to be half naked and it's gross..." I couldn't even finish my sentence.

"Wait, there are girls there almost naked?" You could see the excitement in his eye. I nodded my head. "Oh hell yeah count me in!" I smirked, I knew telling him that there would be girls there with almost nothing on would get him to go in a heartbeat. I sat back down on the bean bag chair.

"I may not be able to read minds like you and Edward but I know what you just pulled there and as evil, as it was, I'm impressed that you actually did something like that to Alice." Bella leaned down and said to me. I just chuckled. At least I will get to have the house to myself for a whole weekend.