ch.6

I knocked on the front door to Tina's house, about 8 o'clock. I only had to wait a few seconds before she answered the door and tackled me in to a hug.

"JASMINE! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Tina screamed in my ear.

"I know. You tell me everyday. I don't see how you miss me so much the way we texts each other." I said as she pulled me into the house towards her bedroom. "Nobody home again?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

"Nope. Mom is in Canada working on whatever, she'll be back in a month and dad is in Michigan working of the Flint water crisis for the next few months." Her parents were never around that much with work and all. They we're good parent though, the bills were all was payed, food in the frig. " James is here. His going to come with us."

"Ok. I don't care." I shrugged my shoulders. Her brother was ok. He normally kept to himself. "Well come on let's get ready. Shall we?" We lobed our arms around each other and walked upstairs. Tina always made big deals about what we were going to wear, let's just say she a human Alice. She dresses me in a lacy white tank top, black shorts, and black boots. She did light make-up on me and curled my hair. She wore a red halter, acid wash jeans and red high heels. She put her hair in a French braid. After we were all done I walked out to the car while Tina went to get James. I sat in the passenger seat waiting for them. Once the finally walked out James waved at me. I am used to him not saying anything to me. He usually kept to himself. On the drive to the club Tina blared music and it wasn't good music. It was k-pop and it was bad. You couldn't understand and when you could it had no good meaning behind it, at all. When we finally made I jumped out if the car as fast as my short legs would let me. I was ready to get this day out of my head. The people who owned the club are vampires. Shocker right. Yeah probably not but whatever.

"Jasmine, good to see you again its been awhile." Kyle the bouncer grinned at me. Kyle is a tall African American with body structure of a pro football player. Let's just say he could flick me and I would be on the ground.

"Hey Kyle. How's life treating you?" I smiled at him.

"Great! Anna is pregnant."

"That's amazing. Congrats man!" I tapped his shoulder.

"Thanks! Here you can go in. Don't do anything i wouldn't do." I laughed at him. He knew me to well. As soon as we walked in James left me and Tina to go do his thing.

"I'm going to go get us drinks. Well you go find us a table?" Tina asked. I nodded my head. It didn't take long to find a table. A few minutes later she came back with a soda pop for her and a water for me. This club don't serve alcohol but most of the teens would bring something to spike there drink with when nobody was looking. We weren't one of those people. We both have agreements with our parents. We can drink but it has to be tina's or my house and once we're there we stay the night there. No driving.

"OMG! HIS HERE! HOW DO I LOOK!" Tina starts to flip out. I look behind me to see Ean Bain standing right there. Ean was the captain of the baseball, soccer and swim team at forks high school. He was cute, smart and amazingly don't act like a ass when his friends are around.They have been talking for a couple of months now. They both have feelings for each other but, won't tell each other. Young love; so sweet, pure, and endearing... oh who am i trying to kid. Young love is nasty, unbearable, unpleasant. But since she is my best friend i was letting it slide.

"You look amazing as always. Go talk to him." I turned back around to look at her. She was biting her lip. "Don't even think about backing out. I won't let you." I gave her this look that said i've worked to hard on this otp, i'm not letting it go down the drain.

"Fine, whatever." She said as she got up. I smirked at her. She flipped me off so i stuck my tongue out at her. I watched her just to make sure she really went over there. As soon as she was talking to him, i made my way to the dance floor to try and forget everything that happened today. I didn't realize how late it was getting until James come up to me.

"You ready to go. It's almost twelve." I picked my head off the table and nodded. "You can't walk can you. Ugh. Lets go." He picked me up and carried me to the car. He put me in the passenger front seat and Tina put my belt on. When we made it back to her house i tried to walk to her door but fell on my face, make the others laugh. Once more James picked me up and carried me to Tina bedroom, putting me on her bed. A few seconds later I felt Tina crawl in next to me.

"Night Jas"

"Night T."