Ch.8

It's been a week since everything happened. I was in my room getting ready for the bonfire. Jake was coming to get me and Renesmee . I walked downstairs to find he was already here.

"Why didn't you tell me you where here?" I snapped at the mutt.

"Because I wanted to see Nessie before I did anything else. " He snapped back. I just rolled my eyes and headed out to his car. Renesmee has gotten use to the little fight me and Jake get into, she didn't like it still. Jake unlocked the door and as soon as I sat down I was engulfed in the smell of dog but instead of complaining about it I was a good girl and stayed quiet.

"Does HE know I'm coming?." I asked Jake with a little nervous voice.

"Why? Is someone nervous?" I kick the back of his seat but of course he didn't feel it. All he did was laugh. "Of course he knows. Hello we can hear each others thoughts when we're in wolves form." He finally answered my question.

"Oh right I forgot." I mumbled. The rest of the car ride was spent with Jake and Renesmee talking. Renesmee's grow has slowed down a little bit, she's the size if a thirteen years old. How they've hide everything so will I have to clue. I was so out of it I didn't realize the Jake stopped the car. I slowly took off my seat belt and got out of the car.

"Renesmee!" A voice yelled from someone in front of us. The campfire lit in the distance help make an outline of the person yelling. It's an guy.

"Quil!" Renesmee ran towards the person. I watched her as she jumped into his arms. As I wondered how she could be so comfy here. Can she not feel the tension? Oh well. "Aunt Jasmine are you coming?" I flinched. I'm still not use to being called aunt. I wrapped my Letterman around me and hesitated walking to them.

"Come on. You'll be just fine. My dad, Leah, Renesmee and I are here. You'll be just fine." Jake put his hand on my back. As much as I didn't like him touching me, his body heat felt comforting to me. I looked at him and nodded. We walked over to the bonfire. Jake went right over to Renesmee leaving me standing there like an idiot. I looked around to see everyone staring at me even Seth. When I looked Seth I started to blush like a crazy person.

"Good to see you decided to join us tonight Jasmine." I looked to the right of me to find Mr. Black sitting in his wheelchair with a blanket over his legs.

"Good to see again." I smiled at him. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Everyone this is Seth's..." I cleared my throat to stop Mr. Black from saying it. "Right sorry. This is Jasmine. Jasmine. Sam, Emily, Paul, my daughter Rachel, Jared, Kim, Embry, Quil, Collins, Brady and if course you know Leah and Seth." Nobody said anything besides Brady.

"Hey there sexy momma." He smirked at me. I sent a hot dog after him. Did I mention I have powers. No? Well I do. I have lots of powers. Long story for another time. He was screaming like a mad man. Everyone was laughing.

"OK I think you made your point clear Jasmine you can stop." I pout at Sam but I listen because he is the alpha of the pack and I am on his land. I'll respect his wishes. I put the hotdog on Renesmee stick so she can eat it. She loves those thing. I don't know why because there so gross but whatever.

"Aunt Jasmine come sit by me and uncle Seth." She pulls me over to pushes me down on the ground. She sat on jacks lap and left me on the ground by myself. Thanks kid. Mr. Black told us some story's which I didn't listen to. Most of them i have read before. I focused on the fire zoning in and out.

"Aunt Jasmine, Jake can I go climb some trees please." I snapped back into reality. Jake said yes right away.

"I guess but don't go more than a half a mile away in the woods. Understand?" I told her. She nodded her head then runs.

"Shouldn't someone go with her." Jake said with a worried voice while he  looks to the place where she walked into the woods.

"Weren't you the one who said yes right way?" Jake shook his head yes."No she can handle herself plus there's a reason I gave her the half a miles limit." I said to make him calm down. "If she in that half a mile limit I can hear her heartbeat, her walking and what she's thinking. The minute she steps out of it. I'll be by her in five seconds." He seemed to calm down a little bit. Everyone besides me did some small talk. I mostly listen to Renesmee mind. It was really funny of what she thought of. Now I understand why Edward is always in her head. A few minutes later something was up.

"Jasmine what's wrong?" Seth asked. He most have seen the look in my face.

"I can still hear her but her thoughts aren't  what they were before. She on her way back. About a 1000 feet away." I look at jake who was already on his feet. I stand up and look at him. " She's ok she heard something and turned around. That's good. It means she know what to do if she ever alone."

"She'll never be alone." Jake looked down at me. I just nodded my head. When I went to get back in her mind, Renesmee screamed.