ch.13

I lay in bed wide awake, thinking about Demetri's offer. Could I leave? With Renesmee being sick? Should I? Maybe. Maybe after she gets better, I should leave. Me being here is dangerous to Seth and everyone else. I can't let him throw himself into a situation he doesn't understand. I tossed and turned for a few more minutes. I looked at my clock to see if it was 1:32 in the morning. Well, I guess it's time for some NyQuil. I opened the drawer on the nightstand next to my bed and pulled out the NyQuil.

"Bottoms up." I poured it into my mouth and forced myself to swallow it. After gagging for several minutes, I hated that shit but it was the only stuff that could put me to sleep. I laid back down and slowly drifted off to slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~

BEEP BEEP BEEP! Fuck me with a chainsaw. I turned off the alarm from my phone. I dragged myself out of bed and took a shower. Everything that happened last night still running through my head. After getting out of the shower I looked at my phone to see a text from Jasper.

Jas: We took Demetri out hunting and Jake went to talk to the pack about Nessie, will be back as soon as we can.

Great. I'm alone with Nessie. What if something bad happens to her? I'm not going to know what to do. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to pray nothing happens. I went to check in on her but she was still sleeping, so I went downstairs to get something to eat. I decided to make some Stuffed French toast. It's been my favorite since I was little. I made a few extra pieces just in case Nessie woke up and was hungry. I sat and watched TV for a little bit. I didn't realize I fell asleep until I was shaken awake.

"Aunt Jasmine." I heard come from the arm of the couch. The voice didn't sound like Nessie but she was the only one in the house with me. I turned around, I had to take a second glance to realize it was her. "Are you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost or something and is that french toast I smell?" she asked me.

"Ummmm, yea I'm fine and yes that is french toast if your hungry there are some extra pieces in the kitchen if you would like some." I was still looking at her like she was a creature I have never seen before. Overnight she had changed so much. Nessie was now standing about 5'8, with Hair down to her hips, Her face had slimmed out, and she now had a rather larger chest. We walked into the kitchen and she grabs herself some food and a drink. "Do you need any blood because if you wait a little longer we can go hunting for dinner tonight?" I offered her.

"Wow, I almost forgot that you're like me and still need blood too because all I ever so you eat or drink is human stuff." She giggles. "But yes I would like to go. Where is everyone?" she asked.

"FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT THEM!  I didn't say fuck in front of you! Jacob is at his dad's and everyone else is taking Demetri out animal hunting for the first time. Everyone went just in case something bad happened. I should go text them so I don't get in trouble for not letting them know you're now up and about." She just nodded her head as she chews her food. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and takes my phone off the charger. I hit 2 on my speed dial to call Carlisle. Yes, he's the second, Edward is the first because he is the first one I would call if anything was to happen and I need help. In this case, however, I'm not going to be the one to tell him his only daughter that was born a little over a year ago has sprouted a rack. Carlisle picked up after the first ring.

"What's going on?" he sounded concerned.

"She's awake and SHE HAS BOOBS AND NOT LIKE SMALL TRAINING  BRA SIZE BOOBS BUT LIKE SIZE OF A C CUP SIZE BOOBS!" I whispered screamed into my phone.

"We'll be there in 15 minutes, call Jake and get him at the house but don't let him near her yet. Even if that means you have to pin him against the wall... Jasmine, it's Bella if what you're saying is true and I find out Jake touches her I'm killing both of you, Do you understand?" Bella must have snatched the phone.