ch.3

I fell asleep at some point from sitting on the couch. Here's the thing tho when I'm asleep I still can hear and sense thing, so there is no sneaking up on me. Emmett had not learned this yet. Even if the last time when he tried I throw him out the window.

"Emmett I swear to Satan if you touch me I will throw you out that window again." I growled.

"How the hell do you all was know. It's not fair." He complained.

"Haven't you not learned that I don't play fair. Gods you think after sixteen years you would have learned by now." I sat up from the couch. "I'm going to get some food." Then walk to the kitchen. I found Esme chocolate peanut butter cookies. I grab the whole bag. Even though Esme can taste what she is cooking, everything she makes taste amazing. 

"When is Seth and Leah coming back?" I heard Bella ask the dog.

"Sometime this week. I think Thursday or Friday." The dog answered.

"Who's Seth and Leah?" I asked when I came back into the living room.

"Their part of Jake's pack." Renesmess respond.

"Oh great there's more." I groaned.

"There's all so a whole other pack." Rose told me. I made a dying whale noise. I got a weird look from everyone in the room. I just smile at all of them like nothing happened. We sat in the quietness for a few minutes, with the only sound was the mutt's and Renesmess's heart. That was until Alice came in the house again.

"Get up now. We're going on a girl weekend. Jasmine get your lazy ass up." Alice pushed me off the couch.

"Alice its the middle of the week." I complained.

"And I don't care. We are buy you a whole new wardrobe. So deal with it. Be ready in two hours make sure to pack for three days."

"Where the hell are we going!!"

"Seattle!" She cheered. I groaned. "What?" She snapped.

"That a half day drive there and back. Plus there's a million stores there it will take a week just to walk in each of them." I complained. Everyone laughed at me.

"Ot won't be a half of day of driving if i drive, you should know better than that. Also that's why I pick the main store that we're going to that it and we will more than likely  like you are getting a spa day. Your hair is also getting do as well. We are shopping one day, next day is spa and last but not lest is hair. Then we'll come home. Ok? Ok. Now go pack before I go do it."

"Fine whatever." I went to pack. I took as long as I could. When I finally finished Alice stuff was in the car and all she was do was saying goodbye to Jasper.

"You sure you want to do this. You know we can some how some way get you out of it. "Edward offered. I shock my head.

"No it better to do it know this wait. We both know her psycho ass will get me shopping one way or anything. Whether its now or before the next school year." After I said that Alice pointed at me then to the car, telling me to get in it now before she throw me in it. I waved everyone goodbye.

"You ready for this my little sister." She cheered.

"Am I ever ready for a Alice makeover?" I looked at her with one eyebrow raised. She just laughs and drives on. This should by one crazy three days.