Chapter 1:

Daniel woke to the annoying sound of his alarm. Great. Another day to be bullied and ignored. And hit. Daniel thought. He got up and went to his dresser. He took out a Nickelback band shirt that is a little small. He sighed before putting it on. He pulled on some pants and grabbed his old shoes. He tied the laces then stood and grabbed his patched up backpack. He went out.

"Hey mom."

"Hey Danny. Sweet heart I'm afraid your going to have to eat at school. We ran out of cereal bars."

"Okay mom,"

Danny went over and kissed her head. " I better get going so I'm not tardy."

"Okay sweety. Be home after work. Straight home got it?"

"Yes ma'am." Danny said.

Daniel then went out and started walking to the school. He entered the hall and walked to his locker. He looked up to see Manny and his goofs are hanging by his locker. Danny cursed under his breathe and opened his locker ignoring Manny's presence.

"Hey Coldier. Ever hear of wearing something that fits?"

"Ever hear of brushing your teeth or floss? 'Cause you seriously need some." Danny said turning to face Manny.

"That's not what your mom said last night."

Danny narrowed his eyes. "Don't talk about my mom you circus freak."

"Who you calling a circus freak momma's boy?"

"You Maniul. Who else? Besides your minions."

"Oh shut up Coldier." Manny's minion, Carlos, said.

"Hey Coldier does your momma even love you? 'Cause it doesn't look like she cares a rat's butt about you with your clothes and all. Did you take them off a hobo?"

"Wouldn't you remember if I took them from you?" Danny asked.

Manny narrowed his eyes at Danny. "Watch what you say trash."

"At least I know how to watch what I say." Danny murmers.

"What was that Coldier? By the way my dad saw your mom last night. Watched her dance. Said she felt real good. And looked it."

Danny punched Manny hard. Manny threw Danny in the lockers. He hit him over and over. Danny knees him in his stomach and before Manny can hit him again Ms. Saltio got in between them. She narrowed her eyes on Danny.

"Who started this?"

" Danny did ma'am. All I did was ask how his mom was doing and he hit me."

"It's true ma'am." Carlos said.

"Coldier go to the office." Ms. Saltio said.

Danny shut his locker and glared at Manny before going to the office. He sat in a seat.

A boy went over to him. "Um excuse me?"

Danny looked at him. "Yes?"

"I'm new here and they were filling out my schedule before leaving because there was a fight."

Danny then got a good look at the boy. He was tall and had black hair and blue eyes. He has a piercing that Danny can see in his right ear. Wow. He's really cute. Danny thought. Then sighed. But there is no chance that a guy like him would go out with a guy like me. Danny thought before looking at the kid.

"What's your name?"

"Sam. Sam Meil."

"Hello Sam I'm Danny." Danny said.

"Mr. Meil we should finish your schedule."

"It was nice meeting you Danny." Sam smiled and then went to the woman.

Then Ms. Saltio came in with Manny. Danny mentally smiled when he saw that Manny had a split lip and a forming black eye. Ms. Saltio went over to the principals office and knocked then told Mr. Fhil what happened.

"Mr. Coldier get in here." Mr. Fhil said.

Danny stood and went in. He sat in a chair in front of Mr, Fhil's desk.

"What happened Danny?"

"Didn't they tell you what happened?"

"They did. But I want to hear your side."

" They were talking crap about my mom." Danny said.

Mr. Fhil sighed. "I'm sorry Danny but I still have to suspend you. I also have to call your mom."

Danny sat up in alarm at that. "No please Mr. Fhil my mom worked a double shift last night and has only gotten an hour of sleep. Please don't call her."

"I'm sorry Danny." Mr. Fhil called her.

"Hello Ms. Coldier. Yes fighting again. He can come back Monday."

Danny sighed as he stood and the security guard led him down to his locker. He passed Sam and smiled at him. Then unlocked his locker and got his bag.

"Danny?"

"Hey Blake." Danny said.

" I can get your homework for you? Drop it off?"

"Thanks. I can just come get it though,"

"Okay Danny." Blake said.

Danny then left the school and headed home.