Chapter 3:

Danny ran over to Max and grabbed his arm making it point away from the elderly couple.

"What are you doing Danny?!"

Danny then kicked Seth knocking him off balance so he isn't pointing his gun at the elder man.

"Run!!!!!!!!!" Danny said,

The elder couple then ran out of the alley and down the side walk. They soon disappeared from sight.

"Your going to wish you didn't do that Coldier." Max said before hitting Danny in the head with his gun.

Danny fell to the ground holding his head. Max, Seth, and Tollic then started hitting Danny with their guns. Max then pointed the gun at Danny, who was trying not to pass out.

"Any last words Coldier?" Max asked.

Before Danny can answer someone hit Max into a wall. Danny's eyes widened when he saw who it was.

"Sam."

Max growled before kneeing Sam and throwing him into a wall. Sam looked at Max and kneed him in his stomach. Max growled before grabbing Sam's head and slamming it against the wall. Sam groaned. Max grabbed Seth's gun and hit Sam in the head with it then threw him to the ground roughly. Max bent down and picked up his gun then gave Seth his back. Sam rolled over and Max started hitting Sam with his gun. Then Seth and Tollic joined him. Sam kicked up and hit Seth in his groin. Seth fell to the ground groaning. Max and Tollic continued beating Sam with their guns. Then Max stopped and so did Tollic. Max pointed his gun at Sam's head and Sam looked up at him.

"You shouldn't of interfered kid. I wouldn't of had to kill you."

"Couldn't let ya kill my new friend." Sam said.

Sam thinks of me as his friend? Awesome! Danny thought. You need to stay away from him Danny. He isn't who he seems. He's dangerous. The voice said. What are you talking about? Danny thought. He isn't safe. Stay away from him. He'll kill you. The voice said. Yeah right. Why would he save me just to kill me? The voice said nothing.

Max shook his head. As he pulled the trigger a man hit him making him hit Sam's arm. Sam cried out as the bullet entered his arm.

"Sam!"

Sam looked at him and smiled. Then the boys saw Seth get up and shoot Sam in his stomach. Sam gasped. Seth then aimed at Danny's head. The man hit him as he pulled the trigger making the bullet hit Danny's shoulder . Danny cried out as it hit him. Danny looked at Sam and saw him lose conscious. Danny soon lost conscious after Sam. The man, Keilter Mandier, watched the men run before turning to the teens. He went over and lifted Danny over his shoulder and then picked up Sam bridal style. Keilter rushed to his car and gently laid Sam down before sitting Danny underneath his head.

"Hang in there kids. You'll be okay." Keilter said.

Keilter then rushed to the drivers seat and buckled up. He started his Porsche and drove to the hospital. Keilter got out of his car and ran into the hospital.

"Help! There's two seriously hurt teens in my car!"

Four orderlies ran out with Two gurnies and lifted Danny onto one and Sam onto the other then rushed them in.
The Nurse came over to Keilter and asked what happened.

" I was walking to my car when I heard a gunshot from the alley next to my house and ran in to see three men leaving. In the alley were the two unconscious boys."

"Oh those poor kids. Did you ever get the boys names?"

Keilter shook his head. "They never woke on the way here."

"Okay. Well I have to call the police about this." The nurse then left to call the police.

Keilter looked around the room to see people that had illness and other stuff. He sighed hoping to hear before morning came. He turned his head to see two police officers come in.

"You the one that found the two teens?" One police officer asked.

"I am."

"Can you state your name?"

"My name's Keilter Mandier."

"Can you tell us what happened Mr. Mandier."

After Keilter told them what he told the nurse he sat in a chair waiting for a doctor to come out and inform him of the kids he saved.

Please live Danny and Sam. Keilter thought. He had to tell them he didn't know their names so they wouldn't get suspicious seeing it was true that they never woke. Keilter sighed before standing and getting some crappy coffee from the cafeteria.