Chapter One

*Edited Twice by @Iradiatetrouble & @divergentdaylighters
Last edit: January 1, 2015 *

~Clovers POV~

One thing I hate more than anything is waking up for school. I turn off my alarm that was blasting Cher Lloyd and just laid there for what felt like a minute. About twenty minutes later, I stood up and jumped in the shower, letting the warm water soak my body. Taking my time, I stepped out and walked back into my room and over to my walk-in closet, grabbing my cheetah-print Victoria's Secret lingerie that I got from one of my photo shoots. Then, I grabbed a pair of flare jeans and a baggy shirt that doesn't show off any of my curves. I pulled my blonde hair into a French braid and bobby pinned it up at the top of my head, then added my messy straight brown haired wig on to my head. I looked into the mirror and made sure it was on right before throwing it into a ponytail. I checked the time on my phone, and saw that I had a text from my best friend Tori.

'Hey Babe! I'll be at your house soon.'

I didn't bother to respond, since Tori usually gets a ride from me; even though she is seventeen she doesn't have her licence. She once told me she wants to wait until she is eighteen so she doesn't have to take drivers ed and it's free. I put on a pair of black air-walk high tops then walked over to the mirror and grabbed my pair of fake square glasses and my fake retainer. I doubled checked how I looked, and then grabbed the keys to my ugly navy blue mini van. I didn't have to say good bye to anyone as my parents were never around, which isn't as bad as it seems. I went outside to see Tori's mum dropping her off.

"Hey, let me just open the garage," I said, as I typed in the pass code, and she nodded.

We both got in and I let out a sigh as I looked at my electric blue Lamborghini, my baby.

"I wish we could drive that to school too, Clove." Tori said from next to me.

"Yeah, but at least I can drive it after school. I'm very surprised that this car hasn't gotten egged yet, with how ugly it is," I said and Tori laughed.

"Yeah, now let's hurry up before we're late. We don't want to ruin your perfect attendance record," Tori said teasingly and I rolled my eyes as I started to drive to school, which was half an hour away since I lived on the rich side of town. Now don't mistake me for stuck-up; just like everyone else I have my moments. Tori turned up the music and Demi Lovato's new song, Heart Attack, blasted through the speakers, "I love this Song," Tori squealed.

"I know, right! I can't wait till we go to her concert next Fall," I exclaimed excited.

"Yeah, I still can't believe you got us tickets to that," Tori said, smiling.

"Well, when you personally know celebrities, it's very easy to get tickets. I mean, her and I have literally walked down the red carpet together. I know one day you will too," I said.

"I know, you lucky bitch," Tori exclaimed, "Plus, that's not going to happen. I'm not exactly known as a model yet."

"Give it some time," I said with a knowing smile as we fell into a comfortable silence, the music filling the silence in the air till we got to school. I knew Tori would eventually get big. She was an excellent model.

We pulled up at the school parking lot, and went to our lockers. Tori's was only a few lockers down. We split up here since we sadly didn't have any classes together, except science at the end of the day and of course break.

"Bye, see you at break," I said, and gave her a hug.

"Bye, see ya then," She said, with a wave and we split up. Now time for lovely history with Mr. Stark. (Please note my sarcasm.) I may be a 'nerd', but it doesn't mean I actually like school, or care about it. My only job here is to: stay out of trouble; get good grades and be on all the teachers' good sides to try to have a normal life. As I was walking, I accidentally bumped into the school's queen bee, the one and only, Stacey Heart. I mentally scolded myself; I needed to start paying attention and stop getting lost in my thoughts.

"Watch where you're going Nerd," Stacey sneered, pushing my books all over the floor.

"Sorry," I squeaked, as I started to pick up my books. But of course, Stacey being Stacey, kicked one of my books across the hall. Great. I'm going to be late to class for the first time in my life.

"Go fetch, like the dog you are." Stacey sneered, as she walked away in her 6-inch bright pink heels. Of course everyone in the hall was watching, pointing and laughing at me, before slowly going back to their own conversation. Typical life of Clover Thompson. No one ever offers to help. Okay, that's a bit dramatic. Only Stacey and her followers mess with me cause she still thinks the quiet ones deserve to be pushed around. I'm just like honey, just stop you're only embarrassing yourself this isn't The Heathers.

Her friend Anne, kicked the book further away from me when I finally got up to pick it up. The first bell rang, signalling I have 3 minutes to get to class, which just so happened to be on the other side of the school. Once that second bell rang, it meant I would be officially be marked late. I quickly ran over to my book, grabbed it and started to fast walk over to Mr. Stark's Room. But I was too late, just as I got to the door the second bell rang, telling me I was late. I knocked on the now closed door, and Mr. Stark opened it and let me in.

"Mr. Stark, I'm so sorry i'm late, my books fell on my way here," I said as I walked into the classroom to see everyone's piercing eyes, which I decided to ignore. It wouldn't be the first time I've had eyes on me, and I don't mean that in a stuck-up way either.

"Well, I'm truly sorry Miss Thompson. I know this is your first time being late but rules are rules. If I let you off, then I have to let everyone off and so you must get a detention," I sighed and nodded, then grabbed the detention slip, and sat in a seat at the very back of the classroom. Usually, I sat at the front of the classroom but, as you can see, this is what happens when you're late. Today's already starting off horrible.

*******

I walked into lunch, and of course a few people laughed at me for what happened this morning, but it was mostly Stacey's group of followers. I walked over to where Tori and my other best friend Katy were sitting. I have never told Katy my secret because if we face the facts she is a total gossip. She is the one that knows everything that goes around this school. If I told her, she would spread my secret like wildfire. Friend or not, she is still a gossip.

"Hey guys," I said, sitting down.

"Hey Clover," They said in sync, smiling.

"Oh my gosh Clover, I heard a little about your crazy morning. Do tell us details of what happened," Katy exclaimed and I mentally rolled my eyes, typical Katy.

"Whoa girl, I leave you for a few hours and this is what happens. You should stick up for yourself instead of letting that bitch walk all over you," Tori said, giving me a frown. I nodded, sighing and went into detail explaining everything that happened.

"Yea, I agree Clove; you shouldn't let her talk to you like that. You should use that sass you always use towards us," Katy said, giving me an encouraging smile.

"What sass?" I questioned. Even though, I know very well that I have sass, Katy doesn't need to know that I know that.

"What sass? Hun, you are like, off the scales with how much sass you can have. With the way you talk, to the way you sometimes walk, swaying your hips. You should show off your body; I bet you have curves," Katy said taking a bite of her salad.

"Nah, I don't have any curves and also I don't sway my hips. Do I, Tori?" I questioned, looking at Tori. I won't lie, I'm a little paranoid when it comes to the smallest things. "Nope, I haven't ever seen you sway your hips," Tori said, quickly covering for me.

"Yea okay," Katy said, giving us a look that said she's unconvinced.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Ello Loves! Sorry it's short. You should know every chapter will be in Clover's point of view unless it says otherwise. For those who don't know here's the drill for every chapter,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3