Chapter Three

*Edited Four times. Last edit: June 15, 2015* (by: @love_being_crazy )

A/N: Ello I just wanted you all to know I make the photo shoots and fashion shows how I want. I don't have to make them like some tv show or anything like that so remember that throughout the book. Oh and just so you all know I've seen girls that are like ten shopping at VS with their friends so if you really think a 13 year old won't know about a VS Model in the world we live in today then you are wrong. Sorry! Xx

---------------------------------------

I walked into the photo shoot on time since it wasn't very far from the school. "Thank goodness you're here. Hurry up and go get dressed in this now!"Mary exclaimed, throwing me a pair of blue skinny jeans and a black tank top that says Victoria Secret NYC Fashion Show 2010 then a Leather jacket that says the same on the back. I quickly put the outfit on and walked out, only to be dragged over to get my hair and makeup done.

"You look fabulous!" Jennifer my hair stylist said, as she finished putting my hair into big bouncy curls. I thanked her then put on a pair of black heels that Mary had handed to me.

"Okay Lucky, you are gonna be in room A today for the photo shoot, so hurry. We have to get started if you don't want to get home late." Mr. Smith said and I nodded and quickly rushed off into room A.

"Hello Lucky, it's a pleasure to meet you. You can call me, Adam. Now shall we get started?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay Great! Now, I want you to stand right there. Yes, perfect. Okay and I want you to pose like you're blowing a kiss. There we go. Perfect, darling! Perfect, now give me a sexy look. Yes, beautiful! Okay one more picture; for this one I want you to look to the side act like you are looking intently at something. Perfect, darling now there should be a few more outfits in the dressing room over there so go and put on the bathing suit and I will change the background. "

"Okay. Wait, Adam, which bathing suit?" I questioned as I looked at the cheetah print one and the blue one.

"Umm let's do the light blue one first and grab all the outfits and come out here, please darling, as soon as you're done."

"Okay." I said and I put on the string bikini that had a starfish in the middle, seashells and little designs on the swim suit. I walked out and see Adam waiting and he said, "Okay, that looks amazing on you! Now, I remembered Mr. Smith told me he would like to actually do this shoot on the beach, so put this on and we will get into the limo and go." He handed me my leather jacket I just had on and I put on a pair of sandals and jean shorts.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said, and Mary directed me to the limo where Adam and a few other photographers were waiting. It may seem weird to go outside like this, but I'm so use to the warm weather here in Long Beach. We quickly arrived at the beach, it seemed kind of packed, but we had enough room to have a photo shoot. But of course as soon as I stepped out of the limo, people came running over and paparazzi were everywhere.

"Lucky! Smile for the camera." A reporter yelled but I simply just put my sunglasses on and kept walking through the path my body guards made.

"Lucky can you sign this?" A little girl that looked about only 13 or 14 asked.

"Sure sweetie, what's your name?" I asked.

"Lyndsey,"she said smiling. I quickly signed my name and wrote a quick message and handed it back.

"Have a wonderful day, Lyndsey!" I said, waving. After a few pictures with a few girls and guys, I walked over to where the now set up photo shoot was.

"Okay darling, now you can take off the jacket and shorts." Adam said and I nodded and did what he asked.

"Okay now I want you to stand right here." He said pointing to the spot in front of the ocean so my feet were a little less than ankle deep in the water.

"Perfect darling, now all you have to do is pose anyway you think would be perfect." Adam said and I nodded, putting my sunglasses back on and looked at the sky, posing. Next, I put the sunglasses on the top of my head and turned my body to the ocean, then twisted my body so my head was facing the camera.

"Okay sweetheart, only a few more photos then you are gonna get changed into the cheetah bathing suit. Just pose a few more times then we will be done and you will be all set to leave. Now, for this last photo I want you to sit down and face the sunset and pose. Beautiful, just beautiful darling, quickly change!" Adam said, shooing me over to the dressing room they set up.

I grabbed the strapless cheetah bikini and quickly put it on. I walked out and over to Adam. He told me to do a few more poses and I did them and he thanked me then started to pack up.

"You did a wonderful job! It was wonderful working with you Lucky." Adam said kissing both of my cheeks and giving me a hug then waved goodbye and left.

"Change back into the first outfit you used today, since you can't go home wearing the outfit you came in unless you want to ruin your reputation of course." Mary said not even looking at me but still, I nodded and quickly changed.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said grabbing the two bags with the outfits and bikinis I tried on. There weren't many people left on the beach since it was already eight o'clock, so we didn't get mobbed like we did when we first came in.

"I sent Frank to go switch your cars so your Lamborghini is here." Mary said tossing me my car keys.

"Thanks, well I guess I will see you tomorrow. Bye, Mary." I said and we did la bise, aka the little kiss-kiss thing on both cheeks.

"Don't forget, tomorrow you have a photoshoot at six in the evening so you'll have a few hours to yourself after school but you better go for an hour jog at 4:30 as well, Lucky, and I will send paparazzi out to get pictures just to make sure." Mary said sternly her eyes glues to her phone and I sighed.

"Of course you will." I mumbled and luckily she didn't hear me

----------------------------------------

----------------

A/N: So what did you think of Chapter 3?? And remember to check out the photo on the side of Clover, Well you know the drill,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan

~KittyKat<3