Chapter Four

*Edited Twice. Last edit: November 24, 2014* (by: @IRadiateTrouble )

I woke up the next morning to my alarm clock blasting 5 Seconds of Summer. I quickly got up, noticing that I was running a little late. I ran over into the bathroom: took a shower, put on a pair of grey sweatpants, a blue singlet, and a black hoodie that said Falcon High School. I quickly brushed out my hair and put it in a neat bun at the top of my head. Shoot! Where did I put my wig and glasses yesterday? I started panicking and looking all over my room. I got interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said in a rush still looking.

"Clover, get your ass down here. I'm outside waiting, we're gonna be late and today, we are not taking the ugly mini-van. Let's take the black truck; it's at least a little nicer than the van." Tori said.

"Oh, my gosh Tori, you are a genius." I said then hung up. I quickly grabbed a bag and stuffed in one of my Victoria Secret outfits and then grabbed my truck keys and my hot red lamborghini keys.

I ran downstairs and said good morning to my parents, which I knew they weren't gonna respond to - which I'll explain more about later.

I quickly grabbed an apple and ran out to my mini-van. I found my wig, glasses, and retainer. Quickly running to the truck, I got in and pulled out to see Tori waiting on my front step. She quickly jumped in and we drove off.

"What took you so long? And why don't have your school stuff on?" Tori questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I know, I know I'm running late, so I'm gonna pull over. You can drive today; I just need to get this stuff on before we get to school." I said and pulled over and we quickly switched seats. I pulled the mirror down and put on the retainer and glasses. Then, I started working on the wig. By the time I got the wig perfectly on - since all bumps made it 10x harder to get on, we just pulled into the parking lot. I didn't bother with putting my hair up and just left the brown wig how it was.

"Bye. Just so you know, today you can come over after school for a little bit. I don't have a photo shoot 'til about six, and I don't have to jog 'til 4:30, so we can hang out for a few hours." I said and Tori nodded.

"You know, I shouldn't have been driving because I'm not getting my license till I'm 18."

"You're just getting a little bit of practice driving, nothing big and you do have your temps." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay, but do you think I can go on that jog?" Tori questioned.

"No. Sorry, Mary is making go as myself, she said no school outfit and she's sending paparazzi to check on me too." I said frowning.

"Awe, okay. Well, bye hun, see you at break." Tori said and then we split up. I quickly grabbed my books from my locker and started to head to my first block.

"Hey Babe, miss me?" An annoyingly familiar voice says from next to me.

"No, not at all." I say not even looking at Andrew.

"You wanna get detention again? I can easily help you, and then we can spend more time together." Andrew said putting his arm on my shoulder.

"No Andrew, I don't want to spend any more time with you." I snapped.

"Well that sucks nerd. Cause, remember our little deal. I wouldn't tell Mr. Owl you left if you do whatever I say for a month. Unless you are backing out cause I'm pretty sure Mr. Owl isn't too far away..." Andrew trailed off.

"No, you can't tell him! I will stick with my part of the deal, just don't tell him or anyone, and tell your stupid little group they can't tell anyone anything either." I said stopping in the middle of the hallway to look at him.