Chapter Eleven

I sat on my couch freaking out with my blonde hair in a messy bun, wearing a pair of red high waisted shorts, a white short sleeve blouse, a pair of red heels, and some dark red lipstick. I squirted some strawberry perfume on myself. It's 11:58 at night and I'm waiting anxiously for my phone to ring. The clock reaches midnight and my phone still doesn't ring. I wait for five minutes and still no ring. I heard my front door open and I grabbed an umbrella from the closet and started to slowly walk forward, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"That's not gonna do very much to me." A husky voice says from behind me. I turn around and gasp dropping the umbrella and running into Damien's arms.

"Hey Angel." Damien smiled, hugging me tightly to his body.

"Oh my gosh i've missed you so much." I cry into his chest.

"Don't worry i'm not leaving ever again." He said hugging me even tighter to his body.

"How did you get in?" I questioned him pulling back a little to look at his face.

"Some things never change. You still keep your spare key taped to the bottom of the 15th stair outside." Damien said smirking and I blushed.

"Come on let's go." I said and dragged him to my garage.

"Pick a car any car." I said smiling already know which one he is gonna choose.

"You already know which one." He said and grabbed the keys to my blue Lamborghini. It was always his favorite but since he was last here I got a upgrade to the newer one.

"Ohh I missed you so much." He said hugging the car causing me to roll my eyes. After he stopped obsessing he got in the car sitting next to me in the driver seat. He started heading to the small coffee shop on the corner.

"Still the same as ever." I teased him after a few minutes of silence.

"I should say the same to you." Damien said as we both hopped out and walked into the little coffee shop.

"When we sat down I finally looked over him, Damien was wearing a tight fitting white shirt that you could clearly see his Abs through and a pair of combat boots and some army like pants that are beige. I looked at his face and seen he still had his dirty blond hair and his blue eyes are still as pretty as ever. I noticed he had a small 5 o'clock shadow. Which made me mentally roll my eyes because he use to think facial hair was "overrated."

"Take a picture it might last longer." Damien smirked and this time I actually rolled my eyes.

"I don't need to cause now you're here to stay and you aren't leaving me." I said and he pulled me into a hug with his chin on my head.

"You're right I'm not leaving, ever again. So don't expect to get rid of me any time soon." He joked as we walked up to the counter.

"Darn I was hoping to move to New Mexico so I could get rid of you as long as possible." I joked.

"New Mexico?" He laughed raising a eyebrow.

"What's wrong with New Mexico? I want to get a small dog and name it Papi." I said defensively.

"Okay let me know how that works out for you." He said shaking his head with a smile.

"Hello, sorry for the wait. What can I get you two?"

"I will take a regular hot coffee with sugar and what would you like Angel?" Damien asked me.

"Can I have a cup of herbal tea Please?" I asked.

"Sure, your total is $10.50." The girl looking around my age said smiling politely. Damien handed the girl $15 and told her to keep the change and we sat in a booth while we waited.