Chapter Five

**Edited Twice. Last edit: June 17, 2015* (by: @love_being_crazy)**

I was sitting next to Tori and we were passing notes about how excited we were about New York.

"Clover you will be partnered with Andrew.

Tori you will be partnered with Jordan.

Miranda you will be partnered with Alex.

And Stacey you will be partnered with Jeremy." Mr. Reagan said

"Eww, why am I partnered with the Nerd?!" Stacey screeched. "Mr. Reagan, how come Clover can't be with Jeremy?!! I mean they are both Nerds." Stacey said causing the whole class to laugh except Tori of course.

"Stacey that is enough. You all have to keep the partners you are with, now go sit by your partners and get started. Remember it is a long project." Mr. Reagan said giving Stacey a pointed look.

"Ugh, this is so unfair I deserve to be with Andrew!!" Stacey says glaring at me while talking to her little group.

"Tori! Who did he say I am with?" I asked Tori freaking out.

"I think he said you're with Andrew." She said giving me an apologetic look.

"What?! Andrew Carter?" I asked causing Tori to chuckle.

"I'm pretty sure Andrew Carter is the only guy named Andrew in the 12th grade." Tori chuckled.

"Oh, great." I say sarcastically to Tori while rolling my eyes.

"Hey, Cloves." Andrew says sitting next to me.

"That's not my name it's Clover and you do know I don't like you." I snapped facing Andrew.

"Awe, is Cloves getting mad again? It's okay. It's only a nickname, Cloves." Andrew says letting the word 'S' hang on his Tongue.

"You know, as soon as our little deal is over, we can go back to our normal lives - you with pulling the fire alarms and crap, and me concentrating on my school work and not getting you your wants and needs." I say snapping at Andrew again.

"Pulling the fire alarm? Babe, I do way worse than pulling the fire alarm. But if you would like me to, I could show you." I quickly shook my head giving him a disgusted look as he smirks. "Fine then, if you want me to pull the fire alarm then I guess I shall." Andrew says standing up.

"No! Sit down you're gonna get in trouble and we have to work on this stupid project." I hiss at him.

"Nah, I would much rather get out early and plus you can come over quicker." Andrew says smirking at me. "Mr. Reagan, Clover isn't feeling too well, I'm gonna take her to the nurse."

"What are you doing!!? I feel fine." I whisper-yell at him.

"Very well, I hope you feel better Clover." Mr. Reagan says handing us a few papers. Andrew grabs the stuff and easily pulls me up and basically drags me out of the classroom. I look back to see Tori giving me a questioning look. 'Text you later' I mouth to her and she nods and goes back to talking to Jordan.

"I am seriously starting to hate you. Now, where are we really going?" I asked pulling my arm from his tight grip.

"To pull the fire alarm. Also, I hope you have all your stuff and hopefully you can run fast." Andrew says then pulls the fire alarm. "Quick let's go!!" Andrew grabs my arm and we immediately run out of the front doors of the school and over to his black 1993 Mustang.

"Great now we are both soaked." I said annoyed while sitting in the front seat of his car.

"Oh shut up. It's just a little water, it won't kill you." Andrew says while starting the car and rolling his eyes.