Chapter Twenty-One

A/N: Picture on the side of Clover and Mary walking out of the airport.

I groaned the next morning when my alarm went off for school. After a great few days in New York, I now had to go back to the horrible place I call school. I slowly got up and went to take a nice warm shower. When I did what normal people do in the shower I got up and wrapped a fuzzy light purple towel around me and started blow drying my hair.

When it was in its natural waves I put my hair in a french braid and wrapped them in a bun. I put my brown/black wig on which now looks like I haven't brushed my hair in weeks. I took the towel off and put on my new purple lace Victoria Secret undergarments and decided to go for some pink colored sweatpants and an extra large hoodie that makes me look fat since I obviously can't fit into that. I rolled the top of my sweatpants and then put on a pair of old dirty converse and added my black square glasses and retainer.

I know it's probably weird that I go through this much but my goal was to not stick out. No one would ever take a second glance at me if I look gross. Now don't get me wrong I understand that not all nerds dress like this, but if you're trying to keep attention off of you-you wouldn't exactly be dressing like Beyonce or something.

I grabbed my van keys off the hook and grabbed a granola bar then walked to the garage and got into my van and drove to go get Tori so her mom didn't have to drop her off. I know she always struggles with dropping her off and getting to work on time since her job is on the opposite side of town, nowhere near our school. When I pulled to her house that was about nine houses down from mine she hopped in.

"Hey, babe. You know what's stupid? The fact that Andrew is gonna get ten times the attention than he did before since he was seen being in a photo shoot with you. Even though no one knows you two even dated he is still gonna be popular for meeting the Victoria Secret angel, Lucky!" Tori said rolling her eyes before a frown appeared on her face."I still think that was stupid of Mary to even have you two fake date. I mean how the heck did she even know who he was?" I shrugged in response, unsure of the answer myself.

"Great question, but at this point who cares. I mean there's nothing we can even do about it now." I said ending the conversation and turning up the music. We pulled up in the school parking lot about fifteen minutes later and we started walking in the school. My phone vibrated, signaling a text from Mary. I glanced at the text and mentally groaned. Apparently, I have to go on a three-hour jog without any breaks after school, you know cause it's not like I have anything better else to do then starve myself and run. I guess it's my punishment for going to jail. I walked in the school with Tori next to me as we went to stop at my locker first.

"Oh my gosh, Tori, Clover, you're back!" Katy squealed and I plastered a smile on my face at my friend.

"Yeah, that business trip we went on with our parents was awful." I said giving Katy a hug.

"Wow, that must suck! While you were gone for the weekend apparently Andrew was in like New York City with Victoria's Secrets Angel, Lucky! Have you guys seen the pictures? They're so incredibly hot. You have to see these pictures! Lucky is literally goals. I mean look at that body." Katy let out a dramatic sigh before squealing again as she pointed at Andrew and me in the picture in the magazine which caused me to wince, yet I still managed to keep the smile on my face.

"I know right I'm really jealous but you see Clover and I have to go to class but we'll talk to you at lunch." Tori said causing me to slam my locker as we walked away.

"I swear she is the biggest gossip in this whole school." I said rolling my eyes as I sat down in History.

"Yet we still love her." Tori said and I nodded. It was true, no matter how annoying she could get at times she was still a great friend, especially when it came to giving advice. "Wait, what about Stacey? She has to be the biggest gossip queen." Tori said taking out a notebook.