Chapter Twenty

After I explained everything to Chris and Jasmin we all had to leave since it was quickly nearing twelve which was when the first shoot was. After exchanging numbers and all that fun stuff we all went our separate ways. Tori and I spent the day going to all different photo shoots and by 6 o'clock we were completely done. Even the extra jail photoshoot fitted perfectly with the schedule and turned out amazing. Mary sent a guy named John to the police station and bought the pictures of all of us so there was no way anyone could ever find out we really went to jail. Tori and I were now ready for the fashion show to start and we were posing for random pictures outside in the back for the reporters and a few paparazzi that our managers actually hired. I was wearing a black bathing suit top with a pair of cheetah short like bottoms. Then Tori was wearing a black leather bathing suit with a nice pair of sunglasses on her head. We were both pretending to blow kisses which the reporters seemed to ove. When it was around six thirty we got called inside.

"Clover, Tori there you two are! I was going crazy looking for you. Mary is on stage right now announcing how you two are about to go on. Now get your hot sexy heels on and stand behind the curtain and wait to strut your stuff." A woman named Sarah said smacking our butts causing us to let out a small laugh. Sarah was a friend of Megan and was an agent for models as well. From what I heard she was pretty young too and has recently adopted a son too. Everytime I think about anyone else's agent or manager I can't help but feel a bit envious. Tori was always lucky to have Megan as a manager because she was fun and nice. She doesn't make Tori run at least three miles a day or every other day. She trusts that Tori will do a good job at keeping her body in shape. Now It's not that I hate Mary it's just that I think it's a little ridiculous to have to run three miles every other day. I am never allowed to just have a big tub of ice cream or really anything that i've ate today or else I may get an ice cream gut or something; Mary's words not mine. Although I personally don't even think there's such thing as an ice cream gut.

"Hello and welcome to the Victoria Secret Fashion show. Thank you for all being here and I hope you all enjoy the new clothes line. Don't forget there are order forms inside of your magazines in all of your bags next to your chairs. We will be accepting any forms on your way out." Mary announced quickly before heading backstage. There were a few different artists here and as soon as the first one started singing a girl named Karli Gloss started the show. She easily strutted down the stage with her hand on her hip wearing a gold colored corset, blue underwear and she topped her outfit off with a firefly wings. She did a few different poses at the end of the catwalk before she started walking back towards the way she came as another another girl started getting closer towards the end of the stage.

Tori was the third to go on and was strutting down the stage directly behind a girl named Jordan. Tori was supporting a light blue pair of lingerie set, with some type of lace butterfly tights and blue heels. To top off her whole look she had blue and pink sparkly butterfly wings.

The next person who was directly after Tori was Amber Rally who was supporting a light green and white lingerie outfit. She had blue wings and the same shoes as Tori but green. It took about three more models to go on each with some type of lingerie and wings before I finally went on.

I went on wearing a white, lace, pushup bra and underwear set with beautiful purple wings that were made out of flowers. I did my couple of quick poses before heading back stage and doing my next change. The show continued on like that with a couple of different models going on the stage at a time and doing a couple of quick poses before leaving and changing. After about twenty more models went up and took their turns, some of us even going twice I was finally sent on again to finish up the lingerie set. I was wearing a white and gold bra and underwear set and I had white angel wings. I did a few more final poses and stood there as all the models came on the large stage one last time wearing all different types of lingerie. Everyone headed back stage again as the woman Sarah came out and talked about the swimwear set that would be coming up next.

The swimwear set went about the same as the lingerie set did and the show laster a couple more hours with all different sets showing as artists like Rihanna and Taylor Swift performing as we showed off the new sets.

When the show was finally coming to an end with Mary talking I went in and changed really quick into a black shirt that has one sleeve kind of ruffled and had the other sleeve hanging loosely on my left shoulder. I slipped on white pants and a pair of black heels. I left my hair the way it was for the show and watched on the flat screen they had backstage of Mary at the end of the stage and thanking everyone once again for coming.

"You guys ready to go home?" Megan asked Tori and I.

"Hold on one second." I said quickly changing before rushing off to where all the seats are up front. I seen Jasmin, Chris, and Andrew all sitting there waiting and I ushered them backstage.

"Jasmin, oh my gosh! What happened to your hair? It's so pretty I can barley recognize you. I really can't believe you dyed it brown. I just saw you eight hours ago!" I exclaimed. Jasmin's hair was now a beautiful light chocolate brown color and had caramel highlights in it.

"Well after you left the mall I decided I wanted to change my hair color so I went to the salon they dyed it and now i'm like a different person!" Jasmin squealed spinning around showing off her new look.

"Jasmin you look so pretty! Now I have bad news. We are actually leaving today in like a sixty minutes. Which means I actually can't go on that shopping trip."I said my smile turning into a frown.

"That's okay. Maybe when I return home in a few days we can have a shopping spree in Long Beach. You know maybe we can even go vist LA. "Jasmin suggested and I nodded smiling.

"It was wonderful meeting both of you and I hope you two don't get into too much trouble with your parents for you know the whole going to jail thing, but I can't wait to see you at school, don't forget there I am the nerdy Clover Thompson." I said winking at them causing them to laugh. "See you soon!" I said giving Jasmin and Chris a hug.

"Bye Clover, it was wonderful meeting you. Remember I'm single." Chris said winking back at me.

"Well she isn't." Andrew snapped dragging me off to the group. I didn't bother correcting him and gave them one last wave before I turned around and followed outside to the Limo.

"I can't wait to get on that plane and sleep."Tori said sighing dramatically.

"Me too."I said leaning back. "Though I must say it sucks we coouldn't go to the after party." I said disappointely.

"Andrew, what a pleasure to see you." Mary said sarcastically as slid into the car. Andrew noticably gulped as she continued talking. "How is being a fake boyfriend working out for you? You're not getting into trouble are you? and definitely not going to jail with Clover right?"

"I'm really sorr-" Andrew was cut off by Mary putting her hand up silencing him.

"You're fired."

"Bu-"

"No buts Andrew! You making stupid decisions while dating Clover almost costed her Career. You may get a ride home with us but once we make it home I never want to see your again. I knew this was a stupid idea. " Mary said glaring at Andrew. Though the glint in her eyes almost made it seem like she wasn't actually upset.

"Mary don't you think that's a little harsh." I said with a small frown.

"What? You don't want him fired?" Mary asked confused.

"No, of course I don't mind him being fired. " I said since I technically did it earlier. "I just think it's harsh that you don't want to ever see him again." I said shrugging.

"Fine, I don't want to ever see you in jail or in trouble with Clover again. Understood?"Mary said with an unfriendly look.

"Understood." Andrew said shaking Mary's Hand. We soon were on the plane and after five minutes of being on the private jet everyone fell asleep after having a long day. I put on my headphones and soon I was asleep as well.