Chapter 29: Don't mess with fire

---------------------------------------

Chapter 29: Don't mess with fire unless you want to be burned

---------------------------------------

~Clover's POV~

Last night Tori ended up staying over which I was great full for. We were both sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast that Tori made. As I said before I'm a model for a reason. I can't cook even if my life depended on it.

"Wow the paparazzi are so loud today." Tori commented and I nodded in agreement taking a bite of my French toast."I wonder if another celebrity moved on this street." Tori joked.

"Yea like that would ever happen. This street is crazy I'm surprised I still have neighbors.Correction neighbor. Miranda and Jack went to their beach house in Florida for the rest of the year." I said putting my plate in the sink.

"Yea I would too. Hey we should see if Mary and Megan can hook is up for a photo shoot or a fashion show in Paris."Tori said causing me to smile.

"Oh my gosh that would be amazing."I squealed.

"I've never been to Paris before I really want to go."Tori said smiling.

"Ooh or we could go to London!!!" I said.

"London,France?" Tori asked confused.

"No London, England." I correct and she nodded.

"We should just go on a ride trip when we finish school." Tori said."Oh imagine all the hot boys." She gushed letting out a sigh.

"I would agree but I'm taken." I said causing her eyes To go wide.

"Who?!? Are you dating Chris?!" She asked.

"Why would I date Chris?" I asked confused.

"Why wouldn't you? I mean have you seen his gorgeous Body." Tori said fanning herself.

"Yea sure he is Hot but I wouldn't date him." I said scrunching up my nose.

"Oh I would totally take him anyway and anywhere. Now off the subject of Chris for a minute. Who. Are. You.Dating." She demanded. I stayed silent for a moment and she gasped.

"It's not-"Tori started saying and I nodded causing her to gasp again.

"Andrew Carter!!" She said with disgust.

"Surprise." I said with a small smile.

"Why the hell would you date him!! You know all he is is trouble. I mean you went to freaking jail with him!! Clover you have never been in jail! We all know he is a Arrogant player too!!"Tori said with a disapproving look.

"Yea but seriously Tori when was the last time you seen him with someone?" I asked her.

"Last week!!" She exclaimed.

"That was like a week in a half ago to two weeks. I may not be one hundred percent positive but I don't think he will dump me so quickly. Plus I'm not just gonna be some One Night stand." I said as she put her plate in the sink.

"Fine but if that Son of a B*tch dumps you I swear I will chop off his precious jewels!!" Tori said seriously.

"I know. Now lets get to school. No one wants to be late on a Monday."I said grabbing my Gucci sunglasses and my Black bag. Today I was wearing a pair of White jean shorts and a lace Light blue shirt. Underneath I had on a blue tank top to match. I simply left my hair in their natural blond waves. I wore a pair of Blue Abercrombie & Fitch Sandals. Tori slept over last night so she just borrowed a rubbled Peach shirt and a pair of White shorts then some sandals. She also decided to leave her brown hair naturally straight.