Q#5- flutterlover123

Parkour- *sees Chris through the window and opens the door*

Chris- *angry grow* Parkour? What do you need this time? Another dare is it? I was in the middle of something!

Parkour- Just a question. So, flutterlover123 asks, *looks down at her phone* What would you do if youtubers like Carlo, Cupquake and Red got kidnapped by Enderbrine? Oh and it says he's from Minecraft Comes Alive.

Chris- Pfffftt like that wou- *gets cut off by breaking news on the TV*

News Reporter- Breaking news! An entity named Enderbrine has escaped from a video game Minecraft! The entity is said to kidnapping youtubers and is now keeping 3 of them hostage. Their names are CarFlo, Ihascupquake and Redb15. If you see this strange creature don't hesitate to call 911 immediately. 

Chris- WAIT WHAT?!

Parkour- *giggles quietly* What are you going to do?

Chris- I have no idea! And also I saw Carlo at our house literally an hour ago! I need to go find him. Wherever he is. *starts breathing heavily* I gotta save him! *runs out of the house and drives off on his car*

Parkour- *laughs* This joke never gets old.

-Time Skip-

Chris- *arrives at their house and opens the door quickly* CARLO YOU HOME?!

Carlo- *sees Chris and kisses him on the cheek* Yeah, why?

Chris- The news said that you were kidnapped by Enderbrine!

Carlo- Are you sure it wasn't Parkour just pranking you to make a question more interesting or something?

Chris- *eyes of realization* Y-Yeah... Probably...

Carlo- Aww, it's cute that you were so worried!

Chris- *blushes* T-Thanks.

Carlo- Come on Chrisy, I made us dinner. *goes into the kitchen*

Chris- *follows him*

---Meanwhile---

Parkour- *in call with Sky* He fell for it!

Sky- I feel bad for doing this to him...

Parkour- Well, You lost the game of poker so you had to dress up like a news reporter!

Sky- *sighs* That's not fair you always cheat!

Parkour- What?! I don't! You're the one who changes the cards around!

Sky- You're the one who always has a card up your sleeve!

Parkour- WHAT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO USED TY TO HELP YOU!

Sky- YOU KNOW WHAT? NO MORE POKER WITH YOU THEN!

Parkour- Fine! I'll play with Bodil, AT LEAST HE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY!

Sky- FINE! *ends call*

Ty- Sky baby what happened?

Sky- Parkour won't accept that she was cheating during poker.

Ty- Buuuut... weren't you also cheating?

Sky- Yeah but she cheated more!

Ty- I was looking at your cards the whole time and I saw you switch up those cards! 

Sky- Hey I thought you were on my side!

Ty- I always am, but you need to learn how to play properly.

Sky- I know how to play from Jason!

Ty- Oh you mean you mean Jason your 'ex'- boyfriend?

Sky- *eyes widen* What do you mean by that?

Ty- Oh, remember how you cheated on me AFTER we got together?!

Sky- What when?!

Ty- I know you had it with Jason! After you asked me to become your boyfriend. I-I just never told you that I knew...

Sky- I'm sorry Ty. I never meant to!

Ty- *turns away and starts tearing up* But you continued cheating on me after that!

Sky- I...I...I'm sorry! *hugs him*

Ty- *gets his hands away from himself and starts crying* Yeah? And let me guess the next time you 'won't do it again'?

Sky- *tears start forming* Ty baby! I'm truly sorry! Please forgive me!

Ty- Don't call me baby... You know what? This engagement ring means nothing now! *takes it off and throws it to Sky*

Sky- What?! Ty, please don't do this!

Ty- *runs out of the house crying*

Sky- //whispers// W-Why?

-Parkour/N-

sorry Skylox shippers :P