D#8- Dared by a bunch of people

Parkour- BODIL, BODIL, BODIL! *runs up to him*

Bodil- *looks up from his phone and takes off his earphones* Yeah?

Parkour- TURN ON THE NEWS!

Bodil- Alright, alright... *turns on the TV onto the news channel*

News Reporter- And now for the news. A nineteen year old male by the name of Simon HDS90 has got hit by a car. A witness claims that it was his own fault for going out in a drunk and angry state. He is currently in hospital, in a critical state. On the other news, kittens and puppies are now banned on Youtu-

Bodil- *turns off the TV and looks down* S-Simon...

Parkour- You need to go to him.

Bodil- B-But I don't know what hospital he is in..

Parkour- Here. *gives him a piece of paper with the information he needs* Now go apologize to him.

Bodil- *nods and runs to his car* Simon, please don't die... *gets in his car and starts driving*

~Meanwhile~

Sky- *knocks on the door*

Ty- *opens it* What do you want from me this time?!

Sky- I came to s-say.... I'm sorry Ty... *looks down*

Ty- *slaps him across the face* You really thought that would work?! *shuts the door to his face* Wait why was he dressed as a princess?

Sky- *sits on the porch crying*

~Meanwhile~

Bodil- S-Simon HDS90 w-where is he?! I-I'm his fiancé! *tears rush down his face*

Nurse- Sir, calm down. He's in room 69, let me escort you. *shows him to Simon's room* Patient 420 was waiting for you.

Simon- *sees Bodil come into the room* M-Martin?

Bodil- SIMON! *hugs him*

Simon- I-I'm sorry Martin... *cries into his shoulder* I-I didn't mean to do it....

Bodil- *strokes his hair* Липсваш ми много... (I missed you so much...)

Simon- I-I did something worse... Baki told me not too but I didn't listen... I almost killed Ghost... *pulls away from the hug* I was drunk and angry, I don't know what came into me...

Bodil- I-It's fine Simon. You couldn't control it...

Simon- Можете да ми простиш? (You forgive me?)

Bodil- Разбира се. (Of course)

Simon- *kisses him and pulls away* Обичам те. (I love you.)

Bodil- *stares into his eyes* И аз те обичам. (I love you too)

Nurse- U-Uh patient 169 w-wants to *coughs* talk to you.

Simon- *realized who it is* L-Let him in...

Ghost- *walks in with crutches* What the f*ck were you thinking, stabbing me in the middle of a livestream?!

Simon- I-I'm sorry... I didn't know-

Bodil- *stands up* Leave him alone Ghost he didn't mean to.

Ghost- B-Bodil what are you doing here?

Bodil- Visiting the one I love. Now please just leave Simon alone, he couldn't control himself.

Ghost- *looks down* I-I guess you're right... *looks back at him* T-There was something else... D-Double is coming back...

Bodil- *eyes widen* DOUBLE?!

Ghost- *nods*

Bodil- No, no, no! This can't be true!

Ghost- I-It is... It was in the news report a few days ago... He's out... He's out to kill us all... *tears start forming in his eyes* I-I'm sorry I need to go... *leaves*

Simon- N-No... N-Not Double...

Bodil- *sits down and looks into Simon's eyes* We're going to be fine... I promise...

Simon- Y-Yeah! We're going to be fine...

~~~~~

Parkour- *looking at the cameras* Wait who is Double?! I need information on him and then I might get him to sign the contract! Yes!