Ho-ho-homosexual cONTRACT

Sky- WHAT IS IT THIS TIME?!

Parkour- Something my friend made up.

Ty- So it's not even in our contracts!?

Parkour- Actually that's exactly what's it about! Contracts!

Sky- WWWWhat?

Parkour- Since you obviously didn't read your contract while signing it, I'm gonna show the viewers a copy of Sky's contract. And I will send a copy to your email don't worry.

Ty- So this is like a christmas present?

Parkour- Yep!

Sky- Alright...

Parkour- *opens her phone and sends them the copy*

EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT

This Employment Contract (this "Contract") is made effective as of June 16, 2015. by and between MCYT Relationships and Shippings ("MCYT"), of Internet Str, 69, Wi-Fi City, California, 33420 and Sky Adams ("Sky"), of Minecraft Dr. 33, Wi-Fi City, California. 16922.

A. MCYT is engaged in the business of video and drama production. Sky will primarily perform the job duties at the following location: Internet Str, 69, Wi-Fi City, California.

B. MCYT desires to have the services of Sky.

C. Sky is an at will employee of MCYT. Either party is able to terminate the employment agreement at any time.

Therefore, the parties agree as follows:

1. EMPLOYMENT. MCYT shall employ Sky as a(n) Member. Sky shall provide to MCYT the following services: Sky must give up on his personal life and let everyone know and control what he is doing at the moment of recording. Sky accepts and agrees to such employment and agrees to be subject to the general supervision, advice and direction of MCYT and MCYT's supervisory personnel. Sky shall also perform (i) such as other duties as are customarily performed by an employee in a similar position, and (ii) such other and unrelated services and duties as may be assigned to Sky from time to time by MCYT.

2. BEST EFFORTS OF EMPLOYEE. Sky agrees to perform faithfully, industriously, and to the best of Sky's ability experience, and talents, all of the duties that may be required by the express and implicit terms of this Contract, to the reasonable satisfaction of MCYT. Such duties shall be provided at such place(s) as the needs, business, or opportunities of MCYT may require from time to time.

3. OWNERSHIP OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACTS. Any social media contacts, including "followers" or "friends" That are acquired through accounts (including, but not limited to email addresses, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or other social media networks used or created on behalf of MCYT are the property of Sky.

4. COMPENSAITON OF EMPLOYEE. As compensation for the services provided by Sky under this Contract. MCYT will pay Sky $20.89 per hour. This amount shall be paid semimonthly on the fifteenth day and the last day of the month and subject to applicable federal, state, and local withholding. Upon termination of this Contract, payments under this paragraph shall cease; provided, however, that Sky shall be entitled to payments for periods or partial periods that occurred prior to the date of termination and for which Sky has not yet been paid, and for any commission earned in accordance with MCYTs customary procedures, if applicable. Accrued vacation will be paid in accordance with state law and MCYTs customary procedures. This section of the Contract is included only for accounting and payroll purposes and should not be construed as establishing a minimum or definite term of employment