D#11 - Anonymous

Parkour- *checks phone and eyes widen* W-What?! LIYA GET OVER HERE!

Liya- Yeah?

Parkour- R-READ THIS!

Liya- *reads the message* W-What?! are you serious?

Parkour- oH GOD HE JUST SAID 'keep it anonymous'

Liya- //mutters// God dammit...

Parkour- But how does he...

Liya- Did you tell him something?!

Parkour- N-No!

Liya- Let's just do it already...

Parkour- Y-You mean on CAMERA IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE INTERNET?!

Liya- It's more like 0.00001 of the internet...

Parkour- *takes in a deep breath and kisses Liya*

Liya-*kisses back*

*They both mentally counted until 30 seconds passed. Though when it did pass they continued, slightly enjoying it. Parkour pulled Liya closer, placing her arms around Liya's waist. Liya snaked her arms  around Parkour's neck. But of course someone had to interrupt. Ty walked in and saw how his girlfriend, Parkour was making out with another girl.*

Ty- *tears start forming in eyes* I KNEW IT! YOU CAN'T BE TRUSTED EITHER! *runs out crying*

Parkour- *pulls away* For f*cks sake...

Liya- Who cares about him. You've got me~ *pushes her onto the bed* You've got me~ *connects their lips again and continues what they were doing...*

-MEANWHILE-

*Ty ran up to his favorite place, the beach. He sat down in the warm sand, trying not to cry. He finally gave in and cries into his knees. Everyone he has ever been with has cheated on him- Bodil, Mitch, Husky, Jocelyn, Sky and Parkour. Sky on the other hand was not going to let go of Ty. He wasn't going to let go of a 3 year relationship that easily, he still loved Ty.

Sky walked down the sandy path, hoping that his ex-lover was waiting for him, just like in college. And there he was crying to himself, nobody to comfort him.

He watched him closely, hesitating to come up to him. He finally got the courage to sit down next to him, listening to his soft sobs. The younger boy noticed him and refusing to look up but he finally spoke*

Ty- What do you want? *wipes his tears away, more ready to fall*

Sky- L-Look Ty... I know it's hard for you to forgive me.... But I still love you. And somewhere down in your heart I know you still love me. I'm sor-

Ty- *cuts him off by hugging him* We're getting married.

Sky- S-So you forgive me?

Ty- Of course I do, idiot. 

Sky- *hugs back, smiling* Our wedding is in 3 months...

Ty- *chuckles* I knew you wouldn't cancel it.

Sky- I love you, Ty...

Ty- I love you too, Sky. *softly kisses him*

Sky- *kisses back as the sun sets...*