D#13 - L1234567891011

*Bodil sat on the couch, earphones blasting with music. He was scrolling through twitter when he saw it...*

@bodil40 Hope you are ready for some Doudil40! 

Bodil- //mumble// F-First tweet... I-In 3 years... No...

Simon- *walks in* Bodil what's wrong?

Bodil- DOUBLE, HE TWEETED AT ME!

Simon- W-What?

Bodil- Simon... I'm scared... Last time we met he tried to stab me...

Simon- I-I'm gonna call the police...

-LATER-

Simon- //on phone// What do you mean, you let him go!?... What?!... Then who got him out?... P-Parkour?... Yes, yes... Thank you... *hangs up* BODIL BAD NEWS!

Bodil- What is it?

Simon- Parkour got Double out of jail... And made him sign the contract...

Bodil- wHAT?!

Simon- Exactly!

*the doorbell rings*

Bodil- I-I'll get it! *opens the door*

Double- *kisses him*

*Bodil suddenly became flustered by the sudden action. After about a minute of confusion he understood what was going on and tried to push Double away. Double smirked into the kiss, noticing how much he was struggling. He pulled away just to push Bodil down to the floor, quickly covering his mouth.*

Double- //whispers// Hush or else this *shows a knife* will pierce through your heart.

*Bodil kept quiet, his eyes shut tight. Double giggled as he grabbed the knife and held it above Bodil's head. Simon walked into the room and saw what was going on. He lunged himself at Double, holding his hands above his head. Parkour (who was watching from a distance) came in and put handcuffs on Double.*

Parkour- Wow, that was close.

Bodil- Parkour, what the hell?!

Parkour- How should I have known that he was going to kill you?!

Bodil- Maybe because he was in prison for NEARLY KILLING BAKI?!

Double- Honestly, that son of a bitch deserved it... He killed me in 5 CS:GO games!

Simon- But it is just a video game!

Double- I lost 50 bucks to him!

Parkour- Alright, alright calm down. Double you won't go to prison IF you don't try to murder anyone.

Double- *rolls his eyes* Fine, I won't... If I still get my money for kissing Bodil.

Parkour- Alright then. *removes the handcuffs* Now I need to go, do whatever you want with Double, I don't care. *walks away*

Bodil- *smirks at Double* Time for some revenge...

Double- Oh god please no...

Simon- *drags him inside the house*

----MEANWHILE----

*Ty and Sky sat on the couch of their living room, listening to Parkour on the phone.*

Parkour- //on speaker phone//Ty, kiss Adam.

Ty- Who's Adam?

Sky- *eyes widen* W-What?! No no no he can't do that!

Parkour- //on speaker phone// I thought you were Adam?

Sky- N-No! Adam is my middle name! Adam is my grandpa!

Ty- *facepalm* Are you kidding me...

Parkour- //on speaker phone//*looks at the dare again* I'm pretty sure they're referring to you Sky...

Sky- A-Are you sure?

Ty- God dammit Sky! Of course they are! How the hell would they have known your grandpa!?

Sky- Well, he was a famous movie producer...

Ty- True...

Sky- Let's just assume it's me, alright?

Parkour- //on speaker phone//Wait, does that mean that your father's name is Mason?

Sky- Yeah! How did you know?

Parkour- //on speaker phone// Well... I remember my mom telling me about it back when I was like 6...

Sky- Wow... interesting...

Ty- *smirks as he thinks of something* Your lips look so tasty right now...

*Ty slowly leaned in, his eyes slowly closing. Sky did the same, their faces inching closer and closer until their lips finally connected. Sky wrapped his arms around the younger boy, pulling him closer. Ty held his sweetheart by the neck, hoping that this moment would never end. But the kiss ended when Sky pulled away but only to focus on Ty's bright maroon eyes. At that moment Ty couldn't stop himself from taking off Sky's shades to reveal his magical golden eyes. He stared into them, instantly getting lost in the galaxy-like orbs that illuminated Sky's face. The two stood there, staring into each other's eyes until Ty quietly sneezed. Sky giggled at his adorable action and ruffled Ty's soft hair, pulling off his headphones in the process. Finally Ty spoke up, offering something Sky didn't expect.*

Ty- Maybe... We could take this to the bedroom? *bites his lip, a huge grin plastered onto his face*

Sky- We should.

*Sky suddenly picked Ty up bridal style, causing to quietly shriek at the sudden action. Sky couldn't help but chuckle at the adorable boy in his arms while slowly making his way up the stairs.*

----MEANWHILE---- 

Lachlan- Fuckitty fuck, fuck, fuck. Why did we agree to this contract?!

Jerome- Because we're all idiots.

Vikk- You gotta agree, this is making us some good money.

Mitch- But is it really worth all the humiliation?

Lachlan- Seems like it.

Vikk- So what was the dare again?

Mitch- *checks his phone* Lachlan kisses Jerome and Vikk kisses Mitch.

Jerome- So it can just be a peck?

Lachlan- Seems like it.

Vikk- *sigh* Let's do it then. 

Lachlan- *kisses Jerome and quickly pulls away* That should be enough right?

Jerome- *stands there, his face all red* Y-Yeah...

Vikk- *quickly kisses Mitch, but yet again he pulls away* This doesn't change anything between us.

Mitch- *touches his lip and slowly nods* Right...

Lachlan- Is that it?

Vikk- I guess...

Jerome- Can I go to sleep now? It's 2:30 in the morning!

Mitch- Let's go...

~~~~~~~~

Parkour- And then everyone went to sleep because it's literally 2:30 am here. Sorry if the Vikk X Mitch and Lachlan X Jerome was lame, they weren't feeling homo enough today. Also Mason is Sky's dad. What...