Three's A Crowd | Did You...

[Sonja's P.O.V.]
I move my legs and blanket so he can sit down and he does. After a couple minutes of silence he finally says something.
"I'm sorry."
"For what?"
"For last night."
"What do you mean?"
I knew exactly what he meant.
"During the movie I was um.. holding onto your leg."
"Oh, I didn't think too much of it."
I continue to keep my eyes on the screen.
"But that was inappropriate of me. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." He starts to get up but something bothers me.
"Wait Tom."
He looks back at me
"Why did you do it?"
He looks at the tv and then back at me.
"Because maybe I wish you didn't have a boyfriend."
He leaves before I can say anything else and decides to also leave me with my thoughts.

Did he...
He did.

For the next half hour I sit, blankly staring at the tv not even watching it. I just end up having an argument with my thoughts.
I. Love. Tucker.
You. Also. Love. Tom
What?
Yes. Stop denying it.
You love two boys.
Both best friends.
Both who you care for. Both who care for you.

Tucker then walks in and the smell of Chipotle fills the house. "Hey babe!" He says and he kiss me on the top of my head. I force a smile and reply. "Hi."
"I got you your food.... now can we delete the records of the.. unfortunate event that occurred earlier."
"Fine, but only because I'm feeling nice." I pull out my phone and unlock it and give it to Tucker. He deletes the pictures and video and hands me back my phone. I put it in my pocket and grab my food to sit down. But Tucker grabs my wrist before I can.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
I look out through the corner of my eye and see Tom standing in the hallway just looking at me.
"I'm fine."
I was not fine.
He grabs his food and goes to sit down with me back on the couch. We eat and he cuddles with me and I feel better. Tucker bends down and kisses my lips. And I'm happy. Very happy.
"So what do you want to do for your week here?"
"Hmm. I don't know. What do you want to do with me?"
He smirks and realization hits me.
"Tucker!! Thats weird!!"
"Its not weird if your ma girl. Okay, that was weird." I nod and see Tom walk out the door. I would've asked where he was going if he hadn't of walked so fast. I just try to ignore it by watching TV. It doesn't work.
"He ran out fast. Did he say something while I was gone?"
"No."
Yes

-•-
Sup peeps. It's A. I'm  taking over for C cause she got the writers block so I'm here to help. Sorry this chapter is a little short though. I hope you like this story. We both enjoy another Tomja fanfic so much that we just needed to make one of our own. Enjoy! Well, BYE!!